11 hostages taken by NLFT (Christian Alqaeda)

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Abducted Tripura tribals taken to Bangladesh
Agartala, Dec 10 (IANS) Outlawed tribal extremists who abducted 11 tribals Tuesday have taken nine of the hostages to Bangladesh and released two, police said here Friday. The militants have demanded a ransom of Rs.15 lakh to release the captives.

According to the police, heavily armed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) militants raided a labourers' temporary shed at Govindabari village Tuesday night and kidnapped 11 workers at gunpoint. The labourers had a contract to construct a bridge on Chawmanu rivulet on Chawmanu-Govindabari highway in northern Tripura.

'The NLFT rebels have taken away the hostages to the neighbouring Chittagong hill tracts of south-east Bangladesh as there is no fencing in certain portion of India-Bangladesh border of that area,' Tripura Director General of Police K. Saleem Ali told reporters.
NLFT are fighting since 30 years to set a christian nation in Tripura

NLFT.jpg

Agartala, Dec 10 (IANS) Outlawed tribal extremists who abducted 11 tribals Tuesday have taken nine of the hostages to Bangladesh and released two, police said here Friday. The militants have demanded a ransom of Rs.15 lakh to release the captives.

According to the police, heavily armed National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) militants raided a labourers' temporary shed at Govindabari village Tuesday night and kidnapped 11 workers at gunpoint. The labourers had a contract to construct a bridge on Chawmanu rivulet on Chawmanu-Govindabari highway in northern Tripura.

'The NLFT rebels have taken away the hostages to the neighbouring Chittagong hill tracts of south-east Bangladesh as there is no fencing in certain portion of India-Bangladesh border of that area,' Tripura Director General of Police K. Saleem Ali told reporters.
NLFT are fighting since 30 years to set a christian nation in Tripura

NLFT.jpg

At least the hostages are still alive and not beheaded yet like your fellow Religion of peacers would do.

What? No. Everyone knows only Muslims are terrorists! Now let's see, what would the Christian hicks say if this were done by Muslims? Well, they'd probably complain that there is no outcry from the Muslim community in the area against this. Then they'd probably say these actions are common to all Muslims. Then they'd make some dumb comment about how Muslims should be removed from this country.

Interesting. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, the only thing we hear is either silence, excuses, or finger pointing back at Muslims. Good job, hicks!

I think I posted this before--Freeman is a Christian.

Hey Freeman, aren't you a christian?

That story has nothing to do with religion. They aren't "Christian" extremists. They're fighting for an independent homeland...how does that make this Christian terrorism?

I fucking hate liars. The OP is a lie, and the OP is a liar. It took place in a Christian nation. To imply anything else is just instigating hate.

That story has nothing to do with religion. They aren't "Christian" extremists. They're fighting for an independent homeland...how does that make this Christian terrorism?

I fucking hate liars. The OP is a lie, and the OP is a liar. It took place in a Christian nation. To imply anything else is just instigating hate.

True, calling them the "Christian Al Qaeda" is a lie and reaching, from what I gather this is a revolutionary group who want an independent homeland? I don't see them preaching a Christian agenda and calling for the destruction of everything non Christian, very stupid comparison.

But wait. They're still Christians. And they're terrorists. Are you REALLY trying to say there's a distinction between religious terrorism and terrorism carried out by religious people?

True, calling them the "Christian Al Qaeda" is a lie and reaching, from what I gather this is a revolutionary group who want an independent homeland? I don't see them preaching a Christian agenda and calling for the destruction of everything non Christian, very stupid comparison.

I agree.

30 years of military terrorism
NLFT - The Christian Al-Qaeda

Anyone who believes these people are Christain are just making it easyer for these people to use the title. Instead of posting this and saying they are 'christain terrorist', maybe you should try exposing them for what they are and showing others how they are NOT 'christain'?

Anyone who believes these people are Christain are just making it easyer for these people to use the title. Instead of posting this and saying they are 'christain terrorist', maybe you should try exposing them for what they are and showing others how they are NOT 'christain'?

oh I see. so despite the fact that they identify themselves as Christians and believe in Jesus, because it's not YOUR form of Christianity, they aren't REALLY Christians in your eyes.

And yet we never hear that kind of reasoning when a terrorist happens to be Muslim. We never hear someone say "they are not representing their religion, maybe you should try exposing them for what they are and showing others how that are NOT 'Muslim'".

Very interesting responses now that the show is on the other foot, which is also in the mouth.

oh I see. so despite the fact that they identify themselves as Christians and believe in Jesus, because it's not YOUR form of Christianity, they aren't REALLY Christians in your eyes.

And yet we never hear that kind of reasoning when a terrorist happens to be Muslim. We never hear someone say "they are not representing their religion, maybe you should try exposing them for what they are and showing others how that are NOT 'Muslim'".

Very interesting responses now that the show is on the other foot, which is also in the mouth.

The group may be Christian but they are operating on an agenda for their own country, they are not on a Religious mission to kill everyone who is not Christian like Al Qaeda and the other Militant groups so the comparisons are very poor.

It's not that they "may be" Christian. They ARE Christian. They are operating on a political agenda insofar as their Christian morals allow. Which is a lot. Are you really that short sighted to believe Muslim terrorists don't do the exact same thing?

If you REALLY think that the purpose of Al Qaeda was to kill everyone not Muslim, then why do Muslims die in their terrorist attacks? If the objective was only religious and NOT political, why are our presidents frequently their targets? You're fooling yourself if you think this religiously founded group is not operating on a POLITICAL agenda.

It's not that they "may be" Christian. They ARE Christian. They are operating on a political agenda insofar as their Christian morals allow. Which is a lot. Are you really that short sighted to believe Muslim terrorists don't do the exact same thing?

If you REALLY think that the purpose of Al Qaeda was to kill everyone not Muslim, then why do Muslims die in their terrorist attacks? If the objective was only religious and NOT political, why are our presidents frequently their targets? You're fooling yourself if you think this religiously founded group is not operating on a POLITICAL agenda.

Muslims die in Al Qaeda suicide attacks because they believe if Muslims are killed in terrorist attacks it is ok because they will go to paradise, for them it is worth it to kill 50 Muslims as long you can kill maybe 1 or 2 Americans or other "infidels". Al Qaeda has stated it wants a world ruled under the banner of Shariah law. Has this Bengali group beheaded anyone on video? have they sent suicide bombers into crowded markets to kill dozens of people in the name of their god? does this group indoctrinate people at a young age to be suicide bombers? do they train people in terrorist camps and send them out to countries like the US and Sweden to conduct terrorist attacks? this group has almost NOTHING in common with Al Qaeda, people who say that are reaching with midget arms.

Exactly, and that's what non-violent, non-extremist muslims should be doing. Your point is not winning your argument, in fact, it's a pretty stupid assertion to make when that's exactly what they should be doing. This is why christians are speaking up whenever someone with an agenda such as 'Freeman' tries to allign them with a group such as this and spread lies. Freeman is no christian, he's a muslim, and where he's posting from he's anything but 'free'.

Islam is political, and the Koran instructs them on how to move politically.

The bible isn't, and doesn't.

There are muslims who get into trouble doing things with other than a religious bent, I suppose. But it's stupid and simplistic to pretend that Islam and Christianity are exactly the same.

Islam is political, and the Koran instructs them on how to move politically.

The bible isn't, and doesn't.

There are muslims who get into trouble doing things with other than a religious bent, I suppose. But it's stupid and simplistic to pretend that Islam and Christianity are exactly the same.

Exactly, in most Muslim countries Islam and politics are one in the same, which is why most of them have Islamic governments.

Forum List

Back