11 Facts For National Hispanic Heritage Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tangent, if you please: For those who claim that Bush43 fucked up the economy and cost them their jobs, savings, sanity, or whatever, please provide an example of what ANY DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT EVER has done to promote real job growth.

And keep in mind, adding government jobs is not real job growth - it's creating obligations for the taxpayer.

Seriously (and don't change the subject), name one thing that any Democrat President has ever done to promote job growth.

If the Democrats were serious about job growth for Americans they'd kick out all of the illegal aliens but instead Obama promises them amnesty and uses all kind of tactics including EO to keep them here.

Fact #1: Mexico is shit.

Fact #1: Mexico is shit.

Latinos know this why you think they left. As the left counts on illegals becoming legal some day this over time will bite them.
Plain facts.
1. many illegals do not want to be legal as this means they will have to pay taxes and have a steady job at one point. Many want to make what they can and go back to there country with a full pocket book--hence money spent on there social needs and nothing going into the Treasury. And they will never vote
2. Those who want to be here for real and make a better life will not wish to only have what is given to them by the hand out society and will want more than just minimum wages--they will come to realize that hand outs are like fly paper and desire there own Cadillac and Upscale home in a good neighborhood like most hard working people. These will vote and realize the Democrats are racial profiling them as inferior people. Republicans want them to come and join our society and be productive upper class citizens.

"Republicans want them to come and join our society and be productive upper class citizens".

right

[E]You know Joey, if you ever got a job, paid taxes and stopped sponging off the state, you might even vote Republican

Dude, I did vote Republican.

And at the end of Bush's second term, I had a busted 401K, an Underwater Mortgage, and a 20% reduction in pay after getting let go from my last job for running up too many medical bills.

That's what voting Republican gets you if you are a working guy.

OMG...lol...how true...

A tangent, if you please: For those who claim that Bush43 fucked up the economy and cost them their jobs, savings, sanity, or whatever, please provide an example of what ANY DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT EVER has done to promote real job growth.

And keep in mind, adding government jobs is not real job growth - it's creating obligations for the taxpayer.

Seriously (and don't change the subject), name one thing that any Democrat President has ever done to promote job growth.

Ok, so now we agree that all politicians have done NOTHING toward job growth......

I waiting for when they designate a month to white people in the country

As soon as we have let in so many third world ppl so we are the minority, then maybe the new majority will.

Moderation Message:

Not cool to make threads into personal clashes..
Stay closer to the topic.
9 Posts deleted..

FlaCalTenn

I agree and IMO post #32 needs to be deleted also for a personal attack. Some people can't debate civilly all they have are insults.

I just wonder how many of the responders here ARE Hispanic? Or are married to an Hispanic?

How many speak and understand Spanish?

How many pay attention to Hispanic media and know what the general attitude/philosophy?

:rolleyes:

I just wonder how many of the responders here ARE Hispanic? Or are married to an Hispanic?

How many speak and understand Spanish?

How many pay attention to Hispanic media and know what the general attitude/philosophy?

:rolleyes:
You'd have to find a board where no one can read or write to find people like that. :D

All we want is America is to be Anglo, kiddos. South America, that is Hispanic. What is the problem? South America is a big fail. So, if you move to north America, adjust to Anglo America. It is our 'Culture". Get used to it. Acclimate. Millions of other immigrants did over the last 150 years and they just managed to adjust just fine. Hispanics and gays, they just don't get it. They want to rewrite history and ethics....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back