11 Facts About Obamacare That No Conservative Knows About, Cares About, Or Will Read

Did you not read about the $4000 in tax credits to help you afford health care coverage?

Did you not read that he has a family of 4? Do you have any idea what the insurance premiums are for 4 people?

Well, that is his problem now isn't it? I did not decide for him to have a family he cannot pay for. I did not decide for him to have so many bills he cannot pay them. I did not make his mistakes nor do I care to fuck everyone else because he could not keep his dick in his pants and his wife drops crotch droppings like a crack whore. Fuck you, they make Birth Control for a reason, use it. Don't whine to me because you cannot figure out how to put on a condom or get your bitch to the abortion clinic.

BRAVO!

Game.Set.Match.

The above post is best represented in animated gif form, thusly:

uV6R0.gif

So what if I can't afford 6.3% of My income? I make over 29,000 and have a Family of 4. We currently have no Coverage and struggle to make payments on all our bills each month.

So tell me how Obama Care is going to help me come up with 6.3% of my income to pay for Insurance please.

If you make under 88k you'll get a tax credit.

So what if I can't afford 6.3% of My income? I make over 29,000 and have a Family of 4. We currently have no Coverage and struggle to make payments on all our bills each month.

So tell me how Obama Care is going to help me come up with 6.3% of my income to pay for Insurance please.

Did you not read about the $4000 in tax credits to help you afford health care coverage?

Guess I don't understand how they can say I wont pay more than 6.3% of my income. Is that with or with out the Credit? How much out of Pocket will it cost me, remember I have basically 0 Extra money right now. The last time I Tried to Get insurance for my family on my own, they wanted nearly 12,000 dollars a year for it.

They won't be allowed to charge you that much if you are under 400% of poverty. Did you read the OP?

Still nobody has explained to me how I am going to end up with insurance for only 6.3% of my Income when currently they want about 15% for a good Policy.
Uhh - the LAW?

Who is going to pay for the Difference? How can I expect that to be sustainable.
So you want to deny your children health coverage at all because you're afraid it won't be 'sustainable' ?

Oh, Social Security isn't an entitlement program. It's insurance, and all those lies about it going bankrupt? Yeah, they're lies.

Anyway...enough of the people who don't care, and yet call me haters when they neg-rep my posts simply because they can't neg-rep facts.

Now that's Horse Shit. SS was started as a pay as you go Plan, but well over Half of the money going out now, Goes to SSDI which in most cases is money going out, that was not first paid in.

And yes, with out Reforms it is indeed going bankrupt.

You're far closer to bankruptcy that Social Security is.

Guess I don't understand how they can say I wont pay more than 6.3% of my income. Is that with or with out the Credit? How much out of Pocket will it cost me, remember I have basically 0 Extra money right now. The last time I Tried to Get insurance for my family on my own, they wanted nearly 12,000 dollars a year for it.

Forgive me if I don't see how I am going to end up with Free insurance, and free is what I need, Because I could not possibly afford another dime out of Pocket. Not with the Current Economic Climate anyways.

I'm not your accountant, so I have no idea what your income situation is. It sounds to me though that you need to maybe read up on Obamacare, because from everything you've said, you're in the exact PERFECT situation to benefit greatly from it.

Charles_Man doesn't want his children to have health insurance if it means a rich person has to pay a tiny bit more in taxes. Charles_Man is a man of PRINCIPLES, got it?
Those anonymous rich people who "create jobs" and the principle of "taxing the rich is evil" are far more important to Charles_Man than his children will every be.

Last edited:

Actually it would be cheaper for you to take the tax penalty and then get health care only when you need it.

6.3% of $29,000 is $1827. So the $750 is a much better deal. I figure most smart people will drop their health care, pay the $750 every year and just buy the insurance when it is needed. This should help all Americans out. $62.50 a month is a preety good deal for health care. This is going to work out well for the American people.

You're not including the TAX CREDIT he'll get. MORON.

How many Government run programs work as advertised or in a cost effective manner and what makes you think Obamacare will be different?

Medicare is more cost effective than private insurance.

The EPA has greatly reduced the more deadly forms of pollution.

The FDA helps insure we have the safest food and drugs in the world

You want me to go on? I won't bother, as I already know what your response is to everything I'll say.

Last edited:
All tax credits mean is someone else is going to foot your bills which is what I thought you liberals were against?

Well... I guess if we are footing the bills for a douche canoe like you, we should for everyone. Oh, I forgot, you don't give a shit if other people are footing YOUR bills, it's everyone else you hats.

Actually it bothers me very much that I can not afford to Provide Insurance for my kids, and would pain me to get help.

Still nobody has explained to me how I am going to end up with insurance for only 6.3% of my Income when currently they want about 15% for a good Policy. Who is going to pay for the Difference? How can I expect that to be sustainable.

Costs need to go down, that is the only real Solution.

Your kids aren't eligible for MEDICAID?
How can someone in your position support the party that CUTS MEDICAID TO CHILDREN?

All tax credits mean is someone else is going to foot your bills which is what I thought you liberals were against?

Well let us see, if we make Romney pay for his wife's ballarina horse we could get another 77k. That would cover 9 people who need tax credits, and I bet we can cover a lot more if romney had the balls to release his tax information so we can see all the taxes he doesn't pay. I bet we could find some other rich people getting tax breaks of pointless things that we can start making pay so people can have health care.

Actually, if Romney paid for his wife's horse you would get $50. If that actually covers 9 people who need tax credits they don't need them as bad as Obama claims.

Did you not read that he has a family of 4? Do you have any idea what the insurance premiums are for 4 people?

Well, that is his problem now isn't it? I did not decide for him to have a family he cannot pay for. I did not decide for him to have so many bills he cannot pay them. I did not make his mistakes nor do I care to fuck everyone else because he could not keep his dick in his pants and his wife drops crotch droppings like a crack whore. Fuck you, they make Birth Control for a reason, use it. Don't whine to me because you cannot figure out how to put on a condom or get your bitch to the abortion clinic.

You made it your problem when you voted for the idiots that support Obama's tax on the middle class.

More of that liberal tolerance and love, what a great person you are.

You realize that people that are hard working that had a good job have lost their jobs. You do realize that life happens and you can't control circumstances such as income, job availability and so on, you do realize the economy is in the crapper,

You do realize the intent of this Obamacare. It is called the AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT. The reason was to give people that could not afford health care, health care. The reason it was created was for the purpose of giving everyone access, yet you want to judge those that can't afford it?

What a sanctimonious little dick you are.

Well let us see, if we make Romney pay for his wife's ballarina horse we could get another 77k. That would cover 9 people who need tax credits, and I bet we can cover a lot more if romney had the balls to release his tax information so we can see all the taxes he doesn't pay. I bet we could find some other rich people getting tax breaks of pointless things that we can start making pay so people can have health care.

Tell you what, why not cut all the traveling the first family does on vacations no average American one can afford. Sending his daughter to Mexico for spring break, with 12 of her buds 25 secret service agents, in an exclusive hotel in a city Americans aren't supposed to travel to because it is to dangerous. How much did that 1% trip cost all of us? Other any of the other dozen plus trips they take? How many people would that help out? How many taxpayer, not personal money was wasted? How many tax credits would that provide, or what about Pelosi's drunken air flights and the liquor she supplied? Do you think that would help? Let's look a Amtrak, $2 billion plus in subsidies. That alone would provide half a million people with subsidies.

Actually it would be cheaper for you to take the tax penalty and then get health care only when you need it.

6.3% of $29,000 is $1827. So the $750 is a much better deal. I figure most smart people will drop their health care, pay the $750 every year and just buy the insurance when it is needed. This should help all Americans out. $62.50 a month is a preety good deal for health care. This is going to work out well for the American people.

You're not including the TAX CREDIT he'll get. MORON.

Wow, right to the name calling, tells us a lot about you. How much is the average cost Per month of a healthcare plan? About $600 a month or $7200 a year, so the tax credit brings it down to $3200, he doesn't need to pay that much because of the cap, so he is only paying $1827, which is his cap. Hmmmm.... $750 still looks cheaper.

If you sell your home you are taxed 3.8% to pay for the ACA.. so don't sell your house cause that could add up and that's in addition to all your other closing costs.

OBAMATAX

If you sell your home you are taxed 3.8% to pay for the ACA.. so don't sell your house cause that could add up and that's in addition to all your other closing costs.

OBAMATAX

Oh, Fuckstain. You're going to have to do something different if you want to horrify we Liberals about the ACA. Calling it a tax doesn't really effect us. Because you know, we don't have the mentality of a 12 year old when it comes to taxes.

Stop charging so much? give up the giant SUV with the shitty gas mileage and get something more affordable. refinance or get a house you can afford. Stop having so many damned kids if you cannot afford them.

Do you need more suggestions because i bet you have some video games or other technology you don't need.

This? HYSTERICAL!!!

Dear Charles;

Get a second job. Sell plasma. Spend less money.

Or ask Obama. Y'all expect him to honor past debts with not enough money coming in (i.e., no taxing the rich, dammit!!)

Stop charging so much? give up the giant SUV with the shitty gas mileage and get something more affordable. refinance or get a house you can afford. Stop having so many damned kids if you cannot afford them.

Do you need more suggestions because i bet you have some video games or other technology you don't need.

This? HYSTERICAL!!!

Dear Charles;

Or ask Obama. Y'all expect him to honor past debts with not enough money coming in (i.e., no taxing the rich, dammit!!)

Cheaper not to pay for the healthcare and pay the tax, then get insurance the day someone gets sick, probably cost $600 but you,get the tax credit to offset it.

This? HYSTERICAL!!!

Dear Charles;

Cheaper not to pay for the healthcare and pay the tax, then get insurance the day someone gets sick, probably cost $600 but you,get the tax credit to offset it.

Cheaper for whom, exactly? You'd just be saddling tax payers with YOUR debt. Isn't that what you Conservatives consider a mortal sin?

Jesus, this ACA thing has you guys all ass-backwards. It's fun to watch.

Forum List

Back