11 days "To wipe Israel out of existence"

So a clandestinely nuclear armed Israel will attack Iran because they believe Iran will attack them upon completion of their own clandestine nuclear weapons program?

Don't make the mistake of assuming there is parity there. Israel is a nuclear super power. They have the third largest nuclear stock pile in the world. Right behind the US and Russia. More than China and more than all of Europe put together.

The estimates I've heard is between 100 and 350 nuclear warheads. Israel has a well developed nuclear triad system patterned on the US. They have between 2 and 4 super quiet diesel submarines purchase from the Germans that are missile launch capable. Basically only the US has the means to detect them. They also have land based missiles and air launched missiles.

The mere fact Iran has a bomb, doesn't really get them in the game with Israel. It's like if we both had boats, but mine was 450 foot yacht and yours was a 21 foot bowrider. Yeah, they are both boats, but......

Oh I'm aware of this, Tech. It's a big reason why I think Israel is being more than a tad hypocritical about this.

Well except for that whole, Israel is a small country and easily wiped out by few nukes, deal, you might have had a point.

Don't make the mistake of assuming there is parity there. Israel is a nuclear super power. They have the third largest nuclear stock pile in the world. Right behind the US and Russia. More than China and more than all of Europe put together.

The estimates I've heard is between 100 and 350 nuclear warheads. Israel has a well developed nuclear triad system patterned on the US. They have between 2 and 4 super quiet diesel submarines purchase from the Germans that are missile launch capable. Basically only the US has the means to detect them. They also have land based missiles and air launched missiles.

The mere fact Iran has a bomb, doesn't really get them in the game with Israel. It's like if we both had boats, but mine was 450 foot yacht and yours was a 21 foot bowrider. Yeah, they are both boats, but......

Oh I'm aware of this, Tech. It's a big reason why I think Israel is being more than a tad hypocritical about this.

Well except for that whole, Israel is a small country and easily wiped out by few nukes, deal, you might have had a point.

Size has nothing to do with it. It's all about intent. Israel believes that Iran intends to hit them with a nuclear strike if/when they become capable of doing so. Israel's stance reeks of preemption and I'm not down with that.

The full quote:

"The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75686-iran-can-wipe-israel-out-of-existence-in-11-days.html

What a joke. Iran couldn't kick Saddam's ass. And for all their funding of Hezbollah, they've failed there too. Suddenly they're all "bad" -n- shit?

Iran reminds me of this chihuahua that comes racing down his driveway barking his fool head off as I run by in the evening, but making DAMNED sure he pulls up short at the end. Where the rubber meets the road, he apparently recongnizes it for the size 11 it is.:cool:

you sure that's not DavidS?
:eusa_whistle:

Or Iran. It's a multi-use label.

Size has nothing to do with it. It's all about intent. Israel believes that Iran intends to hit them with a nuclear strike if/when they become capable of doing so. Israel's stance reeks of preemption and I'm not down with that.

So what is your solution? Keep telling Iran no and they keep ignoring your ass? I'm not down with THAT.

What a joke. Iran couldn't kick Saddam's ass. And for all their funding of Hezbollah, they've failed there too. Suddenly they're all "bad" -n- shit?

Iran reminds me of this chihuahua that comes racing down his driveway barking his fool head off as I run by in the evening, but making DAMNED sure he pulls up short at the end. Where the rubber meets the road, he apparently recongnizes it for the size 11 it is.:cool:

you sure that's not DavidS?
:eusa_whistle:

Or Iran. It's a multi-use label.

recycling, eh? works for me.

So what is your solution? Keep telling Iran no and they keep ignoring your ass? I'm not down with THAT.

Stop telling them no.

Stop telling them no.

I see. So, in your opinion, it's okay for an Islamic fundy regime to have nukes?

Not mine.

We need to get as far removed from that asylum over there as possible, they've been feuding since Moses was in pampers and this whole world is screwed because of a bunch of religious nimcomputes.

The full quote:

"The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75686-iran-can-wipe-israel-out-of-existence-in-11-days.html

Yes, and?

I still invite them to try anyway.

Yes, and?

I still invite them to try anyway.

Ya I could get behind that showdown. Two Idiot Religious countries going at it toe to toe.

11 days..11 minutes... How many days ...how many dead jews before Israel nukes Iran and loses all of its friends on the planet? How many Jews?...How many muslims?...you do the math.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

MAD has worked for 60 years now.

MAD doesn't work when mentally deficient types control the button and think Allah will save them. Or worse think Allah WANTS them to do it.

In your opinion.

Ya cause of course they haven't SAID exactly that previously. You may want to go back and read what the leaders of Iran have said in the past in regards wiping out Israel and their belief that the 13th Iman will appear if they do all in their power to do so.

MAD doesn't work when mentally deficient types control the button and think Allah will save them. Or worse think Allah WANTS them to do it.

In your opinion.

Ya cause of course they haven't SAID exactly that previously. You may want to go back and read what the leaders of Iran have said in the past in regards wiping out Israel and their belief that the 13th Iman will appear if they do all in their power to do so.

You speak Farsi?

I see. So, in your opinion, it's okay for an Islamic fundy regime to have nukes?

Not mine.

Pretty much.

MAD has worked for 60 years now.

... says the guy defending a people using some batshit crazy, stone age burning bush myth to validate the wholesale purging of goyim form their "chosen" land based on nothing more than your own bullshit auto-faith requirement to salvation, eh? Yea, dude.. YOU should talk.

Israel and the iranian mullahs aren't going anywhere...

And neither am I!!!

dodo.1180695873.jpg

Yup, the Dodos are in charge.

Great lithograph, BTW.

I've actually seen an original of it.

José;1226912 said:
Israel and the iranian mullahs aren't going anywhere...

And neither am I!!!

dodo.1180695873.jpg

I won't be so sure of that! Iran is going no where, but the Ayatollahs are safe! From all the reports the youth movement in Iran is becoming less and less radical and embracing the west. The reformers took the Parliament and are preparing to take the Presidency. With the support of the people the reformers could wrestle the control of the military and government from the Ayatollahs! We might see a 2nd revolution in Iran by 2010!

Israel is going anywhere! Once the Palestinians realize this, then maybe they can have an honest peace brokering.

But neither are the Palestinians! And once the Israeli hardliners and religious nuts realize this, then maybe their can be a honest peace brokering!

Forum List

Back