11 days "To wipe Israel out of existence"

I'm not being an alarmist at all. I merely pointed out what they said and invited them to try it.

Please.

You pointed out a snippit of what they said and ignored the rest. If you made an honest post you wouldn't have "dared" them to try. Taking what this general said in full context in order for them to "try it" Israel would have had to be the one to throw the first punch.

Which, in my opinion Israel will have little choice but to do if no one else will stop Iran from gaining a nuclear weapon. Lets take it ALL in to context shall we?

The only reason Israel would attack Iran is BECAUSE of the development of nuclear weapons.

So a clandestinely nuclear armed Israel will attack Iran because they believe Iran will attack them upon completion of their own clandestine nuclear weapons program?

General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe... | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

I invite him to try. By the end of the first day, if Iran has any military infrastructure left, I'd be surprised.

But let's see. Come on Iran. Do it. I dare you.

It would not be possible for Iran to do without help.

Assuming they develop a bomb and a means to deliver it accurately (that last part is usually the fly in the ointment). Accuracy always eluded the Soviets. That's why they made 500 MT warheads. They figured, if they couldn't land them close, at least they could blow up everything between where they hit and where they were aiming for. It was A strategy. Not a good one, but a reasonable Soviet strategy. The Iranians will not have that luxury. They will neither have a lot of bombs nor large bombs. So, they must have accurate bombs.

Assuming they have accurate bombs, they will then own a very nice terror weapon. That is a weapon that is launched, with create massive damage but have no follow up.

In order to "wipe Israel from the map" one must push the remaining Israelis out. This would require military forces. In the best case scenario for Iran, Israel is prevented from launching a massive retaliatory strike on Iran (by some divine intervention I guess). Iran is now free to mount an invasion with its conventional forces by land (across Iraq or Turkey) in at least Army strength. Given that an equal match of theirs the Iraqi military was in capable of corps sized movement to contact, I find it inconceivable that the Iranians have the ability to even mount an effective attack by conventional forces on an extremely injured Israel. They just can't do it.

The alternative is a proxy war using Hezbollah and Hamas. Nice asymmetric fighters but they would suffer the fate of the Viet Cong after the Tet offensive, complete destruction as a fighting unit. Guerrillas are not meant to mount large unit offensive operations. They are small unit, hit and run only. Mistaking this would be fatal.

Please.

You pointed out a snippit of what they said and ignored the rest. If you made an honest post you wouldn't have "dared" them to try. Taking what this general said in full context in order for them to "try it" Israel would have had to be the one to throw the first punch.

Which, in my opinion Israel will have little choice but to do if no one else will stop Iran from gaining a nuclear weapon. Lets take it ALL in to context shall we?

The only reason Israel would attack Iran is BECAUSE of the development of nuclear weapons.

So a clandestinely nuclear armed Israel will attack Iran because they believe Iran will attack them upon completion of their own clandestine nuclear weapons program?

Don't make the mistake of assuming there is parity there. Israel is a nuclear super power. They have the third largest nuclear stock pile in the world. Right behind the US and Russia. More than China and more than all of Europe put together.

The estimates I've heard is between 100 and 350 nuclear warheads. Israel has a well developed nuclear triad system patterned on the US. They have between 2 and 4 super quiet diesel submarines purchase from the Germans that are missile launch capable. Basically only the US has the means to detect them. They also have land based missiles and air launched missiles.

The mere fact Iran has a bomb, doesn't really get them in the game with Israel. It's like if we both had boats, but mine was 450 foot yacht and yours was a 21 foot bowrider. Yeah, they are both boats, but......

Can anyone 'splain to me why I should care a ratsass more about Israel than I did about the former Yugoslavia??
You need not give a rat's ass. However, they are our allies and that is all that matters.

The palis are not...they are a group of stateless people that choose to be governed by terrorists.

Of course you do.

Of course, for all your heroic pro-Israeli braggadaccio, you won't be the one who dies if Israel and Iran go to war, since you live in AMERICA, don't you?

By the end of the first day, if Iran has any military infrastructure left, I'd be surprised.

Possibly true.

But let's see.

No, let's not.

WE, meaning you and I, are not players in that game, are we Davey?

We will sit by and watch the war on TV, won't we?

Come on Iran. Do it. I dare you.

Do the Israeli and Iranian people a tremendous favor, Dave.

Put YOUR ASS ON THE LINE before you call for a war between Israel and Iran.

This isn't a football match, you know.

Israelis are not put on this earth to help you feel better about yourself just because you happen to be a Jew, you know.

They're not there fighting for their lives just so that you can stop feeling like a punk.

If you are THAT serious about how militant the Jews of Israel should be, then you ought to emigrate to Israel and give that nation the benefit of you bellicose opinions.

Last edited:
The Israeli-Iranian feud reminds me of Nazi Germany vs. Soviet Union.

On one side you have a state racist to the bone marrow, a jewish version of South Africa under apartheid socially accepted in the West due to its burden of conscience.

On the other you have a theocratic dictatorship stuck in the 12th century that opresses one of the most secular youths in the Middle East while spreading religious obscurantism throughout the region.

And you still have morons dumb enough to pick a side.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

José;1224915 said:
The Israeli-Iranian feud reminds me of Nazi Germany vs. Soviet Union.

On one side you have a state racist to the bone marrow, a jewish version of South Africa under apartheid socially accepted in the West due to its burden of conscience.

On the other you have a theocratic dictatorship stuck in the 12th century that opresses one of the most secular youths in the Middle East while spreading religious obscurantism throughout the region.

And you still have morons dumb enough to pick a side.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

If this reminds you of that, you need some more education. Terrible analysis.

Originally posted by Tech_Esq
If this reminds you of that, you need some more education. Terrible analysis.

A terrible analysis followed by a CRUSHING REPLY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days "to wipe... | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

I invite him to try. By the end of the first day, if Iran has any military infrastructure left, I'd be surprised.

Assuming they develop a bomb and a means to deliver it accurately (that last part is usually the fly in the ointment). Accuracy always eluded the Soviets. That's why they made 500 MT warheads. They figured, if they couldn't land them close, at least they could blow up everything between where they hit and where they were aiming for. It was A strategy. Not a good one, but a reasonable Soviet strategy. The Iranians will not have that luxury. They will neither have a lot of bombs nor large bombs. So, they must have accurate bombs.

Assuming they have accurate bombs, they will then own a very nice terror weapon. That is a weapon that is launched, with create massive damage but have no follow up.

In order to "wipe Israel from the map" one must push the remaining Israelis out. This would require military forces. In the best case scenario for Iran, Israel is prevented from launching a massive retaliatory strike on Iran (by some divine intervention I guess). Iran is now free to mount an invasion with its conventional forces by land (across Iraq or Turkey) in at least Army strength. Given that an equal match of theirs the Iraqi military was in capable of corps sized movement to contact, I find it inconceivable that the Iranians have the ability to even mount an effective attack by conventional forces on an extremely injured Israel. They just can't do it.

The alternative is a proxy war using Hezbollah and Hamas. Nice asymmetric fighters but they would suffer the fate of the Viet Cong after the Tet offensive, complete destruction as a fighting unit. Guerrillas are not meant to mount large unit offensive operations. They are small unit, hit and run only. Mistaking this would be fatal.

How about this?

Iran says it tests missile, Israel within range

They are pushing us and I suspect Obama is to weak to do shit about it. And Iran is betting that is the case as well.

After Obama went around apologizing to everyone he has left a feeling we will do little to nothing if provoked around the world. This is exactly what caused the October crisis with Soviet Nuclear missiles in Cuba in the early 60's. Khrushchev believed Kennedy was weak after a meeting with him. Why? Cause Kennedy lead him to believe he was unwilling to do anything if provoked.

How about this?

They are pushing us and I suspect Obama is to weak to do shit about it. And Iran is betting that is the case as well.

After Obama went around apologizing to everyone he has left a feeling we will do little to nothing if provoked around the world. This is exactly what caused the October crisis with Soviet Nuclear missiles in Cuba in the early 60's. Khrushchev believed Kennedy was weak after a meeting with him. Why? Cause Kennedy lead him to believe he was unwilling to do anything if provoked.
LOL! Look at this, RGS is cheering on Iran and declaring that the US is too weak to deal with them.

Too bad for you, asshole, that Khrushchev was wrong and so are you.

How about this?

LOL! Look at this, RGS is cheering on Iran and declaring that the US is too weak to deal with them.

You prove once again you lack any ability to reason or think, BUT hey if that works for you retard, go for it.

How about this?

You prove once again you lack any ability to reason or think, BUT hey if that works for you retard, go for it.
Nope...I read your meaning exactly. You have no problem telling the world that the US is weak and therefore open to attack. What an idiot you are.

Nope...I read your meaning exactly. You have no problem telling the world that the US is weak and therefore open to attack. What an idiot you are.

You are a fucking Moron. But then most of us already know that.

With all the sabre rattling done by jews like dave and christian sidekicks like rgs ID BE TESTING ROCKETS TOO IF I WERE IRAN. Shit, apparently, soverighn nations are supposed to roll over and be dominated by rogue jewish states whose own honesty is about as laughable as Dave's little headline. IF israel attacked then of course iran will retaliate. Who the fuck would expect otherwise?

But thats ok.. Dave's little impotent rage is nothing but a knee jerk reaction to his neutered little pet nation.

CIA head: J'lem knows not to attack Iran

CIA director Leon Panetta on Wednesday said that Jerusalem knew it needed to coordinate its strategy on Iran with other nations and was aware of the fact that launching an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities would mean "big trouble."

Acknowledging that he had recently traveled to Israel in order to meet Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and warn him against striking Iran, the CIA chief told Global Viewpoint that he "felt assured" Israel would not break ranks with Washington's strategy.

"Yes," he said, "the Israelis are obviously concerned about Iran and focused on it. But [Netanyahu] understands that if Israel goes it alone, it will mean big trouble. He knows that for the sake of Israeli security, they have to work together with others."

CIA head: Israeli attack on Iran 'big trouble' | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

ps.. having a nuclear arsenal that rivals the US is one thing... but having a national land mass able to be blanketted by a fraction of that amount is also another. Every nuke in israel won't destroy the mideast while a few well placed nukes would evaporate israel. Something zionists might think about while poling this fucking tiger with their finger.

But Sho Israel could make a nuclear border the likes of which the world has never seen and If this happens the Middle east doesn't have the long range technology to pose a threat. Especially with US bases in Afgan an Iraq

With all the sabre rattling done by jews like dave and christian sidekicks like rgs ID BE TESTING ROCKETS TOO IF I WERE IRAN. Shit, apparently, soverighn nations are supposed to roll over and be dominated by rogue jewish states whose own honesty is about as laughable as Dave's little headline. IF israel attacked then of course iran will retaliate. Who the fuck would expect otherwise?

But thats ok.. Dave's little impotent rage is nothing but a knee jerk reaction to his neutered little pet nation.

CIA head: J'lem knows not to attack Iran

CIA director Leon Panetta on Wednesday said that Jerusalem knew it needed to coordinate its strategy on Iran with other nations and was aware of the fact that launching an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities would mean "big trouble."

Acknowledging that he had recently traveled to Israel in order to meet Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and warn him against striking Iran, the CIA chief told Global Viewpoint that he "felt assured" Israel would not break ranks with Washington's strategy.

"Yes," he said, "the Israelis are obviously concerned about Iran and focused on it. But [Netanyahu] understands that if Israel goes it alone, it will mean big trouble. He knows that for the sake of Israeli security, they have to work together with others."

CIA head: Israeli attack on Iran 'big trouble' | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

ps.. having a nuclear arsenal that rivals the US is one thing... but having a national land mass able to be blanketted by a fraction of that amount is also another. Every nuke in israel won't destroy the mideast while a few well placed nukes would evaporate israel. Something zionists might think about while poling this fucking tiger with their finger.

Silly.

In the first place, if Israel decides to go it alone (a stupid move in my estimation. I'd at least want assurances) the one that is in the harder place is the US. What are they going to do? Throw 60 years of policy decisions and money and untold billions down the rat hole? "Sure, go ahead destroy Israel. We don't care."

Fat fucking chance. Wouldn't happen in a million years.

Second, Israel's land mass isn't very large and you over estimate the effect of nuclear weapons. Further, despite its small land mass no country in the middle east has the power to vaporize it.

The major problem in the middle east is that the nations there assiduously refuse to accept reality.

Yea.. reality like a population of pali refugees giving muslim nation like Iran a reason to piss in the breakfast cereal of the jews? Indeed.

It wouldn't even take the full nuclear coverage of the landmass of israel to cripple the zionist bastion. One in Jerusalem, One in Telaviv and one wildcard would do it. Of course the US would step in. Hell, israel could literally start beheading and eating arab babies and America would stand in the way of muslim retribution. No shit.

But, that doesn't mean America can't be checked by Russia and China. Especially Russia. Blowing our load for the sake of israel may sound like fun to a zionist but, I'm betting, the US will balk as soon as either major global power decides to enter the equation. Hell, Russia sold Iran it's nuclear equipment. You think THEY are any less interested in abandoning such investment than we are?

I'm not being an alarmist at all. I merely pointed out what they said and invited them to try it.

Why would you invite conflict? Wouldn't you prefer a peaceful world?

Or do you wish to see Iranians suffer?

HA!

:rofl:

clearly, you hate jews and want to see them floating dead in the water.

:clap2:

hilarious.

Forum List

Back