11 days "To wipe Israel out of existence"

The full quote:

"The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75686-iran-can-wipe-israel-out-of-existence-in-11-days.html

Yes, and?

I still invite them to try anyway.

when does your IDF deployment begin again?
we want to throw a going away party.

The full quote:

"The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75686-iran-can-wipe-israel-out-of-existence-in-11-days.html

Yes, and?

And you are being an alarmist.

They clearly said it would be retaliatory and not an agressive move against Israel.

Chill. Out.

The full quote:

Yes, and?

They clearly said it would be retaliatory and not an agressive move against Israel.

Chill. Out.

I'm not being an alarmist at all. I merely pointed out what they said and invited them to try it.

Yes, and?

Chill. Out.

I'm not being an alarmist at all. I merely pointed out what they said and invited them to try it.

Please.

You pointed out a snippit of what they said and ignored the rest. If you made an honest post you wouldn't have "dared" them to try. Taking what this general said in full context in order for them to "try it" Israel would have had to be the one to throw the first punch.

Chill. Out.

Please.

You pointed out a snippit of what they said and ignored the rest. If you made an honest post you wouldn't have "dared" them to try. Taking what this general said in full context in order for them to "try it" Israel would have had to be the one to throw the first punch.

I posted the headline to the article.

Iran is the one developing nuclear weapons and is threatening Israel. What is Israel supposed to do? Just sit by and watch?

I did hear tell of a fellow named Eshkol who was complicit in the unauthorized development of nuclear weapons and the concealment of program development from American inspectors. I don't think he was Iranian. ;)

Please.

I posted the headline to the article.

Iran is the one developing nuclear weapons and is threatening Israel. What is Israel supposed to do? Just sit by and watch?

No sale.

I repeat:

If you made an honest post you wouldn't have "dared" them to try. Taking what this general said in full context in order for them to "try it" Israel would have had to be the one to throw the first punch.

Can anyone 'splain to me why I should care a ratsass more about Israel than I did about the former Yugoslavia??

Do you drive a car? Do you put gas in your car? Israel is the only thing that's causing your gas to remain under $500/barrel.

Chill. Out.

Please.

Which, in my opinion Israel will have little choice but to do if no one else will stop Iran from gaining a nuclear weapon. Lets take it ALL in to context shall we?

The only reason Israel would attack Iran is BECAUSE of the development of nuclear weapons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back