11 Countries want a say in US Immigration law

If they have a say in our courts I say we have a say in their business, lets pull a GWB on them and throw their corrupt gov't's out by military force.

11 countries seek voice in AZ immigration appeal - Yahoo! News

Simply unbelievable. Who wants to bet this current admin lobbies for them to HAVE that say?

Tell those motherfuckers that they can fucking suck a motherfucking cock!

A bird flu infested cock...

rooster.jpg

To the 11 governments involved:

Go fuck yourselves. Take care of your own people and your laws there at home and we'll take care of ours here.

Maybe we could take that stance if we kept our noses out of other peoples internal affairs......but we don't.

Originally posted by uptownlivin90
The day we make decisions based on the will of a dozen shit-hole banana republics is the day I move to Texas and join the Minutemen.

OK, let's start enforcing America's immigration laws by deporting your black ass back to The Mother Of All Shitholes: Haiti. :lol: :lol:

There are videos of how they're getting into Arizona. You should check out the "Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border" series. Google it, I guess.

José;2811661 said:
Originally posted by uptownlivin90
The day we make decisions based on the will of a dozen shit-hole banana republics is the day I move to Texas and join the Minutemen.

OK, let's start enforcing America's immigration laws by deporting your black ass back to The Mother Of All Shitholes: Haiti. :lol: :lol:

You can't deport a natural born citizen jackass.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back