11/9/16 President Elect CF's EO's

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Immediately after receiving Liz Warren's tearful concession where she would have droned on and on about how tough her "people" had it and how her loss is another step on her "Trail of Tears", President Elect CF abruptly ended the call with a "Buzz off, Fruit Loops, I have work to do" and sprang into action, issuing a series of EO from the "Office of the President Elect"

podium%20OOPE.jpg

EO1: Obama get the fuck out of my new office. Now! And take that lunatic Biden with you
EO2: Putin get the fuck out of the Ukraine
EO3: Note to Mexico, you send over one more fucking illegal, I'm sending 82nd Airborne. Capise?
EO4: We're selling the ObamaCare website on Ebay. ObamaCare is cancelled in favor of a Medical savings Account and private catastrophic insurance, that figure out for yourself. I'm not your Dad and it's time you grew the fuck up already

Ah yes, if only Terrible Ted were to get elected. A Poopy POTUS.

Although I'm not opposed to Medical Accounts that roll over every year, as long as there is a cash discount for simple office visits.

Ah yes, if only Terrible Ted were to get elected. A Poopy POTUS.

Although I'm not opposed to Medical Accounts that roll over every year, as long as there is a cash discount for simple office visits.

yeah, that's the whole idea to the MSA. Like gravity, Competition pulls prices downward

Forum List

Back