11,000 SCIENTISTS for climate change? JUST KIDDING

Earlier this week, the world’s news media reported breathlessly that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a “climate emergency.” NBC News, to cite just one example, described a “study” produced by an “international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.” This screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage:

Actually, there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page. But today’s reporters are so biased and so incompetent that when it comes to “climate change,” they will swallow anything.

This video by Canada’s Ezra Levant is a little long, but it makes the point very well. Another day, another global warming fraud:

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

The lying press, who has its OWN AGENDA has been responsible for more misery, including unnecessary wars, since man first began delivering “ news “.

It’s a far greater scandal than most realize.
Power line is lying to you.

Big surprise, I know.

It was never a study, it's a report.

All 11,000 signatories are scientists.

You've been fooled again, don't you get tired of it?
Link to their credentials, and how the website confirmed them.
You go ahead son.
I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Dismissed.
You're decision to remain misinformed is not my problem.

Have a nice day.

Earlier this week, the world’s news media reported breathlessly that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a “climate emergency.” NBC News, to cite just one example, described a “study” produced by an “international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.” This screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage:

Actually, there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page. But today’s reporters are so biased and so incompetent that when it comes to “climate change,” they will swallow anything.

This video by Canada’s Ezra Levant is a little long, but it makes the point very well. Another day, another global warming fraud:

------------

The lying press, who has its OWN AGENDA has been responsible for more misery, including unnecessary wars, since man first began delivering “ news “.

The one and only factor for so-called “global warming/global cooling/climate change” And she Ain’t man made… End of story
Lol

GammaRays-2880x1620_Lede.jpg
Wow. The sun. Who'd had think it.

I will send this to NASA because I am sure they never thought of the sun.

Science says AGW is real l and a great threat.

To pretend otherwise is just stupid. So you hate your children?
So you hate the truth?

We can all agree the flu is a real thing but to claim the world is doomed if we don't stop the influenza virus is analogous to how this issue has become politicized and a psychological weapon in the hands of progressive politicians.
Sorry..I'm sure you don't understand analogies.

They want this fear stoked in order to achieve a mass redistribution of wealth to the third world they couldn't otherwise get. It's already been admitted.

But I don't expect dumb mouth breathing animals to understand. You likely stopped reading
after two or three sentences.

"Then listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

Quote "One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer/ End quote.
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Last edited:
Just another ignorant, uneducated, science denying, assfuck Trumpette provng to us all what an idiot he really is.
Someone doesn't like these memes being debunked.
Oh dear, baby is cranky now. Someone should change your diaper, perhaps. Is mommy around?
Sorry but ignoring science is stupid.

I agree, so why do you?

“Is really I and a great threat”? And you call others stupid?

So you hate the truth?

We can all agree the flu is a real thing but to claim the world is doomed if we don't stop the influenza virus is analogous to how this issue has become politicized and a psychological weapon in the hands of progressive politicians.

They want this fear stoked in order to achieve a mass redistribution of wealth to the third world they couldn't otherwise get. It's already been admitted.

But I don't expect dumb mouth breathing animals to understand.
So, we should just do nothing on flu outbreaks. Great.

To think AGW has no harmful effects is being dumber than shit.

Oh dear, baby is cranky now. Someone should change your diaper, perhaps. Is mommy around?

I agree, so why do you?

No, it doesn't. Climatologists claim it is real and trot out study after study that are derived solely from computer models.

Models are not data.

Models use data to predict future happenings. Based on scientific observations & using mathematics to represent how factors affect the climate.

Are you saying we should ignore all modeling?

No weather forecasts, no predicting economic disasters.

No predicting paths of Hurricanes.

We should not study shit & worry about the furture & just let it happen. Great plan.
Your Cults models have never got it right.

Oops!

Just another ignorant, uneducated, science denying, assfuck Trumpette provng to us all what an idiot he really is.

I agree, so why do you?

“Is really I and a great threat”? And you call others stupid?
I could make 100 million typos & not be even close top being as fucking stupid as being a AGW denier.

I agree, so why do you?

No, it doesn't. Climatologists claim it is real and trot out study after study that are derived solely from computer models.

Models are not data.

Models use data to predict future happenings. Based on scientific observations & using mathematics to represent how factors affect the climate.

We should not study shit & worry about the furture & just let it happen. Great plan.

Models do not produce data. A computer model that can't even manage a one day hindcast is beyond worthless, it is fraudulent.

No computer model in existence today can do even a half day hindcast.

------------

Big surprise, I know.

You go ahead son.

Dismissed.

Have a nice day.
Um, I asked you to inform me by backing up your claim. You refused because you can’t, and now think you can come back and try to slam me because of your failure?

Dimwingers are demented.

I agree, so why do you?

Models are not data.

Oops!
Models have been accurate. A model's prediction made in 1990 would be based on the growing emissions at that time. Since action has been taken & emissions are not rising at those rates. So the model would no longer be valid.

I agree, so why do you?

Models are not data.

Oops!
Models have been accurate. A model's prediction made in 1990 would be based on the growing emissions at that time. Since action has been taken & emissions are not rising at those rates. So the model would no longer be valid.
Link to one, just one, that nailed it. Not close, not in the ballpark, nailed it.

I agree, so why do you?

Models are not data.

Oops!

No, they have not. They have a 100% failure rate.

Big surprise, I know.

You go ahead son.

Dismissed.

Have a nice day.
Um, I asked you to inform me by backing up your claim. You refused because you can’t, and now think you can come back and try to slam me because of your failure?

Dimwingers are demented.
Wasn't it you who claimed the 11,000 were not who they should be. So, prove it . Show us the list.

You go ahead son.

Dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Dimwingers are demented.
Wasn't it you who claimed the 11,000 were not who they should be. So, prove it . Show us the list.
Nope. The claim was made that all 11,000 were scientists. I simply asked for the claim to be backed up.

Learn to read.

Once you do, tell me what area of science Mickey Mouse works in?

At one time 99 out of 100 scientists believed the world was flat.

At one time, 99 out of 100 people believed blacks needed kept in the back of the bus using other washrooms because they carried some sort of "disease."

Release 11,100 moths in a room with one candle. 11,000 of them will fly into the flame and burn up.

Having a majority believe something is no proof of its validity.

Post #38, you low watt bulb. It's already been done. It's demonstrated that not all those names by any means are
scientists, let alone climatologists, let alone even human beings and not cartoon characters.

Shove that up your assfuck, you assfuck!

Big surprise, I know.

You go ahead son.

Dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Dimwingers are demented.
I'm not slamming you, and I have failed at nothing.

You are sadly confused.

I agree, so why do you?

Models are not data.

Huh?

So now we can predict 100 years into the future but not next Friday??

awwwe-a-polar-bear-hugging-a-cow-oh-nevermind-_sj-28045398.png

Post #38, you low watt bulb. It's already been done. It's demonstrated that not all those names by any means are
scientists, let alone climatologists, let alone even human beings and not cartoon characters.

Shove that up your assfuck, you assfuck!

There were 34 names taken off the list. So where is this list. There were over 11,000 & take off these34 & you still have 11,000.

Scientists - people with science degrees, would understand the methodology.

I have degrees in science. They aren't in climatology but I understand their methodology & use of mathematical modeling.

You assdfucks are too God damn uneducated to understand anything beyond what comes out the mouths of Fat Assed Donnie & your drop out Rush Limbaugh.

I agree, so why do you?

Models are not data.

Huh?

So now we can predict 100 years into the future but not next Friday??

.View attachment 289141

You people are hopeless. My only hope is you don't procreate.

Forum List

Back