$1000/pill Costs $1 to Make: The newest Big Pharma Rip Off

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Heard this on Morning Joe this morning. The manufacturer's of this drug did not do any R and D, just bought the patent and of course they are also located in Ireland so they don't have to pay any taxes, either. It is one of just two other drugs that will save your life if you contract Hep C.

But what I also learned that I did not know is that in 2003 federal law was enacted that makes drug price negotiation for Medicare, the VA and therefore Obamacare not possible. Thanks Bush. The fuck-yous just keep on coming. May you rot in hell.

Not only did demon carts not change the law they climbed into bed with big pharma when writing Obamacare!

Fucking idiot democrat talks shit about American healthcare but when it got turned into fascism and those corporatist leftists didn't do SHIT about it, says nothing LOL

It's bush's fault.

Please, leaving Big Pharma largely untouched to get the ACA through was one of the hallmark el foldos of that whole thing.

Hillary on health care
Not one mention of easing those invisible lines. But she did say believes we need to demand lower drug costs for hardworking families and seniors. Yea, that'll do it! LOL

It's bush's fault.

Please, leaving Big Pharma largely untouched to get the ACA through was one of the hallmark el foldos of that whole thing.
That and the democrats took 700 billion dolllars from Medicare to fund their failed Obamacare bullshittery!

Heard this on Morning Joe this morning. The manufacturer's of this drug did not do any R and D, just bought the patent and of course they are also located in Ireland so they don't have to pay any taxes, either. It is one of just two other drugs that will save your life if you contract Hep C.

But what I also learned that I did not know is that in 2003 federal law was enacted that makes drug price negotiation for Medicare, the VA and therefore Obamacare not possible. Thanks Bush. The fuck-yous just keep on coming. May you rot in hell.

I heard the same thing.

High drug prices are not a bug; they are a feature of our Big Government Cronyist Spoils System.

You stooges who support hiLIARy and other Administrative Statists are just useful idiots for their agenda. They promise you whatever you want to hear to get elected. And then they rig the government for the benefit of themselves and their favored special interests.

At this point, it is too far gone. So, enjoy riding the decline while you can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back