100 Yr Old Swiss Watch found in 400 yr old Sealed Chinese Tomb. How?

How could this happen? Even thought the article is over a year old I found this facinating how a 100 yr old swiss watch could wind up in a sealed Chinese Tomb 400 years old from the Ming Dynasty. What are your theories?

Mystery as century-old Swiss watch discovered in ancient tomb sealed for 400 years

Read more: Mystery as century-old Swiss watch discovered in ancient tomb sealed for more than 400 years | Mail Online

Dunno. It might have been dragged in unintentionally by some tiny critter. Or more proof that aliens have visited many times during Earth's evolution (extensive studies by Erich vonDaniken). Didn't Neal Armstrong find a beer can on the moon? :lol:

Critters are that way. You can't seal anything against em. I wouldn't be surprised if some angry tourist got a maid in trouble for it too.

The ancient Chinese inherited it from booooosh!

But seriously, the tomb would have to of been opened before.

just saw a Doctor Who episode where at the end he says....where is my watch?....and he and Rose were in the year ....1610....is that weird or what.....:eusa_eh:

dr-mccoy.jpg

Dammit Jim, where's my watch?

Mail online:eusa_angel: if you look at the pic the watch, size and age would preclude it having a third hand.

How could this happen? .

How could it not happen?

sorry: There is no mystery here. There is a logical explaination.

Because all of us were really expecting an illogical explanation.

Of course there is a logical explanation. That doesnt mean there isnt a mystery. The Mystery is figuring out the logical explanation.

And btw it could not happen alot of ways. Last time I checked, they dont find a lot of 100 year old watches sealed in 400 old tombs. In fact, Im fairly certain this is the only case. Since that is the case, there would have to be millions of ways it couldn't happen. The tomb could stay sealed, for one. Someone who enters might not have the watch.

Sometimes analyzing a liberals thought process is so fascinating. I mean what makes a person to come up with some of these ideas?

How could this happen? .

How could it not happen?

sorry: There is no mystery here. There is a logical explaination.

Because all of us were really expecting an illogical explanation.

Of course there is a logical explanation. That doesnt mean there isnt a mystery. The Mystery is figuring out the logical explanation.

And btw it could not happen alot of ways. Last time I checked, they dont find a lot of 100 year old watches sealed in 400 old tombs. In fact, Im fairly certain this is the only case. Since that is the case, there would have to be millions of ways it couldn't happen. The tomb could stay sealed, for one. Someone who enters might not have the watch.

Sometimes analyzing a liberals thought process is so fascinating. I mean what makes a person to come up with some of these ideas?
O's Razor.

Watching idiots taking so called mysteries at face value is amusing.

O's Razor.

So you've declared there is a because there is a logical explanation there is no mystery. That much is clear. However, your argument just doesnt follow that conclusion. All mysteries have logical explanations. What makes it a mystery is that people dont know which logical explanation explains the mystery.

In this case, there are several logical explanations that could explain how this happened. Hence why several people gave some of them. There are also a number of absurd explanations, because unlike you, most of us dont have a stick so far up our ass that we lack a sense of humor.

Oh, and if you have to use Occam's Razor to figure out that there is a logical explanation, then you should get some tutoring.

O's Razor.

So you've declared there is a because there is a logical explanation there is no mystery. That much is clear.

However, your argument just doesnt follow that conclusion. All mysteries have logical explanations.

What makes it a mystery is that people dont know which logical explanation explains the mystery.

In this case, there are several logical explanations that could explain how this happened. Hence why several people gave some of them. There are also a number of absurd explanations, because unlike you, most of us dont have a stick so far up our ass that we lack a sense of humor.

Oh, and if you have to use Occam's Razor to figure out that there is a logical explanation, then you should get some tutoring.

I guess it is you who suffers the lack of humor. And your statement that there is always a logical explaination is not logical. Not logical at all.

Forum List

Back