100 year old driver runs over 11 people - No arrest

That is the progressive way.

BS! More like the "Let him die" Conservative way. I note it's you conservatives who are proposing suicide and euthanasia, not liberals.

That is a completely False statement, The only groups pushing for Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia are Liberal Democrats. You are either completely miss informed, or a liar.

Are you going to tell us the Liberal Democrats who pushed for Assisted suicide in Oregon for example were really Conservatives?

Pathetic.

I'm speaking of this thread. One person proposed euthanasia, another proposed Seconal in Walmart pharmacies so that older drivers would kill themselves. I don't believe either of these individuals are liberal.

The Oregon initiative was to allow terminal patients the ability to end their own suffering, not to have death forced upon them because they shouldn't be driving anymore.

Just found out this driver was black. That's why the cops didn't arrest him and why all the liberals here support him.

The brakes didn't fail, he pressed the accelerator instead of the brakes, obviously. The older you get, the slower your responses. Old people - over the age of 80 - should not have a license. They are dangerous drivers, IMO.
May I assume they've already called you to testify as an expert witness. ?

I have been driving for two years, and in that two years, I have never had an incident with a younger driver, but I have had multiple incidents with the elderly drivers. That is enough for me to steer clear of these terrible drivers.

Multiple accidents in two years? Fuck woman. I've been driving for 50 years and I haven't had one and now I'm elderly and my record is still better than yours. You need to learn when to stfu.

well aside from Shoot Speeders, of course. Seconal at Walmart?

That's what i said and it's a great idea. People should have the option of a quick painless non-violent death. Only the super-powerful AMA opposes it since they love to see people die slow EXPENSIVE deaths.

Stop being a fool. This geezer's story about the brakes failing is nonsense.

Prove it.

All cars have separate brakes for front and rear and there's no way both can simultaneously fail.

Untrue.

Anyway a mechanic can check the brakes and see if there is anything wrong. Hopefully the cops impounded the car for evidence before the geezer had a chance to cut the brake lines.

Got a search warrant?

Stop being a fool. This geezer's story about the brakes failing is nonsense.

Prove it.

No - the burden of proof is on the geezer to show the brakes failed. If he had claimed space aliens made him run over those kids would you insist i prove his story false? THINK

No, it's not. In order to convict him of a crime, the state has the burden of proof. In order to charge him with a crime, the state must show probable cause.

Prove it.

No - the burden of proof is on the geezer to show the brakes failed. If he had claimed space aliens made him run over those kids would you insist i prove his story false? THINK

No, it's not. In order to convict him of a crime, the state has the burden of proof. In order to charge him with a crime, the state must show probable cause.

I guess in Shootspeeder's world "innocent until Provence guilty" doesn't apply when it involves someone behind a wheel of a car....hence his name.

I think he has some personal trauma somewhere in his life that is skewing his rationality on the issue.

I guess in Shootspeeder's world "innocent until Provence guilty" doesn't apply when it involves someone behind a wheel of a car....hence his name.

I think he has some personal trauma somewhere in his life that is skewing his rationality on the issue.

Isn't that somewhere in France?

Isn't that somewhere in France?

Kindle Fire auto-correct....I love the portability of this thing, but that feature is annoying as hell. Some very common words aren't in the word database. Apparently "proven" isn't one of them....until now, I just saved it.

I guess in Shootspeeder's world "innocent until Proven guilty" doesn't apply when it involves someone behind a wheel of a car....hence his name.

He ran over 11 people, you peabrain. At that point, the burden of proof shifts to him to show he is not to blame. "Innocent until proven guilty" does NOT mean the state must disprove every hair-brained alternate theory the accused comes up with. Please learn how to think or i will be forced to again report you to the stupidity police.

I guess in Shootspeeder's world "innocent until Proven guilty" doesn't apply when it involves someone behind a wheel of a car....hence his name.

He ran over 11 people, you peabrain. At that point, the burden of proof shifts to him to show he is not to blame. "Innocent until proven guilty" does NOT mean the state must disprove every hair-brained alternate theory the accused comes up with. Please learn how to think or i will be forced to again report you to the stupidity police.

Bullshit. It's the burden of proof of the courts to provide evidence that a crime was committed....if there is evidence....THEN he gets charged. Of course, you are so fucked in the head about this shit that you want to throw away the rule of law.

Whatever happened to you, I'm sorry. But hanging onto hate and applying it in this fashion is wrong.

Bullshit. It's the burden of proof of the courts to provide evidence that a crime was committed....if there is evidence....THEN he gets charged. Of course, you are so fucked in the head about this shit that you want to throw away the rule of law.

You know nothing about law. Courts don't charge people with crimes; prosecuting attorneys do and in this case there is plenty of evidence to at least bring charges. My gawd - he backed into and injured 11 people!!! Don't gimme that "tragic accident so lets forget it" crapola.

Just found out this driver was black. That's why the cops didn't arrest him and why all the liberals here support him.

your also a fucking asshole.....and quit dodging what i asked you earlier.....are you going to get in front of the line and ask the elders in your family to commit suicide?....or was that all just more Bullshit?...

I would settle for some proof that he committed a crime.

I would settle for some proof that he committed a crime.

He committed a crime because spedhead says he did....what more do we need?

your also a fucking asshole.....and quit dodging what i asked you earlier.....are you going to get in front of the line and ask the elders in your family to commit suicide?....or was that all just more Bullshit?...

No i won't do that. I hope the elders will make the choice themselves. If not - so be it.

But i want the option of suicide easily available. Only AMA shills disagree.

No i won't do that. I hope the elders will make the choice themselves. If not - so be it.

But i want the option of suicide easily available. Only AMA shills disagree.

oh so you wont encourage YOUR elders to do this.....but you want everyone else too....is that what your implying here?.......

because earlier in your statement below, you did say WE.....so what is it?......are you part of the WE....or not?......

"We should encourage (not force) old people to commit suicide. Seconal should be available at walmart".

Forum List

Back