100 volcano's set to explode?!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Some scientists think so...…….

Expert warns of 100 MASSIVE volcanoes on cusp of eruption - but no one knows which FIRST

Meanwhile, climate crusaders out there are worried about shit happening with the climate 10......50...…..100 years from now which most people laugh at. This however is shit to worry about because the lives of millions can change in a heartbeat while with climate change...…...ummmm……….not so much!:coffee:

Of course, almost all of the climate change hysterics will tell you it will have zero effect on the climate if it happens. I...…..don't...…….think...…..so!!:bye1::bye1:

Oh no! If we had only listened to Al Gore before it was too late!

Gore%201013.jpg

I could have made bank on the back of Global Warming and had my own rich person's volcano shelter!

this-guy-is-building-doomsday-shelters-for-billionaires-111-body-image-1444406760.jpeg

Expert warns of 100 MASSIVE volcanoes on cusp of eruption - but no one knows which FIRST

Meanwhile, climate crusaders out there are worried about shit happening with the climate 10......50...…..100 years from now which most people laugh at. This however is shit to worry about because the lives of millions can change in a heartbeat while with climate change...…...ummmm……….not so much!:coffee:

Of course, almost all of the climate change hysterics will tell you it will have zero effect on the climate if it happens. I...…..don't...…….think...…..so!!:bye1::bye1:

How INCONVENIENT!

Hmmm ... on second thought ...

The title is misleading. He stated they found 100 that could be devastating and tried to figure out which might be the next one to go.

The title is misleading. He stated they found 100 that could be devastating and tried to figure out which might be the next one to go.

But the point is, we have nutters in here making out like climate change is months away from wiping out tens of millions.

One of these babies blows its top off the northwest US coast, in 30 minutes lots and lots of folks are checking out. So clearly, the threat is far more pronounced than climate change.....I mean, doy.

Obviously a grant grab by lying volcano scientists

How INCONVENIENT!

Hmmm ... on second thought ...

Dang....remember that movie. Looked so forward to it........and it sucked!

But the point is, we have nutters in here making out like climate change is months away from wiping out tens of millions.

One of these babies blows its top off the northwest US coast, in 30 minutes lots and lots of folks are checking out. So clearly, the threat is far more pronounced than climate change.....I mean, doy.

What have you done to address the threat of volcanoes Skook?

Fracking is causing all this Volcanic activity. It's Man's fault, right?

Solution? A Volcano Tax.

What erupts from exhaust pipes already kills thousands, but driving massively over sized vehicles continues without protest.
Some people make honest efforts to live in accord with what would be sustainable. Most people don't seem to care at all.

I see some of the largest, most gas guzzling SUV's with old Obama, and Hillary bumper stickers in my area. Obviously Democrats, but how can the reconcile their environmental hypocrisy?

What have you done to address the threat of volcanoes Skook?

Lol....like with global warming, even if it is valid, we cant do dick to marginalize the threat. And funnier still....the public knows it!

But heres the thing.....people waaaaaaaaay more concerned about volcano's blowing near them than global warming s0n. Not even debatable.

Crick man...do you like being the pumpkin on the tee?:113:

A few hot springs have popped over the last few years in Greenland, which help melt the ice, and have nothing to do with agw.

Forum List

Back