100 U.S. Ambassadors Endorse McCain-Palin

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
McCain-Palin 2008 today announced that 100 former U.S. ambassadors are endorsing Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin for president and vice president.

Link here

Also:

Majority of United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board Members Endorse John McCain

Link here

Last edited:
McCain-Palin 2008 today announced that 100 former U.S. ambassadors are endorsing Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin for president and vice president.
[/URL]

I just heard that one of the guys on this list is the guy that put the committee together that obama and aiers served on. So Mccain is seeking the endorsement of a man who associates with terrorists. I heard it on randi rhodes. What's the name of the committee that obama and aiers were on? That's his last name.

I looked at the link but it didn't list his name from what I can remember. I forgot his name. The name annenberg? Help!

I just heard that one of the guys on this list is the guy that put the committee together that obama and aiers served on. So Mccain is seeking the endorsement of a man who associates with terrorists. I heard it on randi rhodes. What's the name of the committee that obama and aiers were on? That's his last name.

I looked at the link but it didn't list his name from what I can remember. I forgot his name. The name annenberg? Help!

Sigh... I won't even bother explaining. This makes me appreciate the smart Obama supporters. Perhaps an Obama supporter might want to put their money where their mouth is and help bring the kind of change this poster needs.

Last edited:
Sigh... I won't even bother explaining. Perhaps an Obama supporter might want to put their money where their mouth is and help bring the kind of change this poster needs.

you know there's this guy that said this stuff... no not that guy, the other guy who said something like about watchamacallit.

It appears everyone who actually gives a shit about their skin knows who to vote for.

It appears everyone who actually gives a shit about their skin knows who to vote for.

I heard this thing about that stuff you get on your skin from this guy who was saying something about how mccain lives in the desert and how some guys get some kind of cancer or something. that's what you're talking about when you say take care of your skin right you know that same stuff that guy was talking about?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't ambassadors get appointed by the US president? And considering the US president is a republican... Couldn't we come to the conclusion that most US ambassadors right now are republicans and would endorse the Republican candidates?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't ambassadors get appointed by the US president? And considering the US president is a republican... Couldn't we come to the conclusion that most US ambassadors right now are republicans and would endorse the Republican candidates?

The OP said former ambassadors.

But I think in that context it is still safe to assume that there are well over 100 former ambassadors who are also republicans.

Link here

Also:

Majority of United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board Members Endorse John McCain

Link here

I'll take your 100 biased former U.S Ambassadors and raise you 62 Nobel Prize Winners.

Nobel Prize winner throws his support behind Obama | Politics | Reuters

The 61 Nobel winners published an open letter last month saying the nation "urgently needs a visionary leader who can ensure the future of our traditional strengths in science and technology" to address issues such as energy, disease and economic competitiveness.

Upon learning he won, Chalfie said he contacted a friend, Robert Horvitz, who won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2002, to join the Obama supporters. Horvitz was one of the 61 Nobel winners in medicine, physics and chemistry to sign the letter.

Hmm, I think I'll take the intelligence of the Nobel Prize Winners. ;)

Link here

Also:

Link here

The ones I recognize are all republican, no surprise. I betcha the democratic ambassadors endorse obama.

Link here

Also:

Link here

I'm so shocked... shocked I tell ya. You know anything about how one gets an ambassadorship?

I suspect the ones who got their jobs from democratic admins have a different opinion

I'm so shocked... shocked I tell ya. You know anything about how one gets an ambassadorship?

I suspect the ones who got their jobs from democratic admins have a different opinion

I think you have to graduate from an accredited community organizer school to be considered for ambassador.

link

Forum List

Back