100% of US Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants"

Any kids born from illegal alien parents should not be granted birthright citizenship

Take it up with the Supreme Court, not the internet.

Oh, ok...Ill rush right down to Washington and bust into chambers and "take it up with the supreme court". Ill just tell them uncle terrie sent me. What a complete dope you are lmao. And the fact that you follow my threads like a good little troll and posts faithfully only to spam and offer no truthful info only tells me that you don't HAVE any and that you are incapable of ever GETTING any. But its ok. I think your kinda funny.

Ive been a citizen here since 1956. I was born here.

You shouldn't have been granted citizenship just because you were born here.

Well, that would include anchor babies then wouldn't it?

Your ability to detect sarcasm is impressive...

Actually, what was detected was hypocricy.

You are obtuse.

And you're obviously an illegal alien lover. Are you Hispanic?

Any kids born from illegal alien parents should not be granted birthright citizenship

It will be by the GOP...

No it won't.

Yes, it will eventually but do continue to dream on.

When is "eventually"? Be specific.

There are no specifics when the word eventually is used. Why do you want children of illegal aliens to continue to gain birthright citizenship? Their parents have no allegiance to this country and don't even belong here. It makes a mockery of our citizenship. Are you Hispanic?

You are obtuse.

Congratulations! You just passed the 'Internet Idiot' test! You are now officially an illogical fucking idiot who shamelessly parades his inability to reason on the internet. You join such illustrious cohorts as the "Are you a Jooooo?!" crowd and the "You must be one-a them n****r lovers" gang and so many more. Once again, congratulations on being an illogical fucking idiot on the internet.

No, I'm not Hispanic and I do not support or condone illegal immigration, you hopeless fucking moron.

It will be by the GOP...

No it won't.

Yes, it will eventually but do continue to dream on.

When is "eventually"? Be specific.

There are no specifics when the word eventually is used.

Then use another word. When, big mouth?

You are obtuse.

Congratulations! You just passed the 'Internet Idiot' test! You are now officially an illogical fucking idiot who shamelessly parades his inability to reason on the internet. You join such illustrious cohorts as the "Are you a Jooooo?!" crowd and the "You must be one-a them n****r lovers" gang and so many more. Once again, congratulations on being an illogical fucking idiot on the internet.

No, I'm not Hispanic and I do not support or condone illegal immigration, you hopeless fucking moron.

I don't debate with childish, uncivil potty mouths. Bye.

You are obtuse.

I don't debate with childish, uncivil potty mouths. Bye.

Don't hurt yourself tucking your tail between your legs, idiot.

100% of US Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants"

That is not possible, Try again.

No matter how you twist the numbers it's not possible for every new job to have gone to everyone but someone born here.

No matter how you twist the numbers it's not possible for every new job to have gone to everyone but someone born here.

It's very simple. In 2000 there were 114.8 million Americans in the labor force. In 2013 there were 114.7 million Americans in the labor force. The number of Americans decreased over 13 years. The number of immigrants in the labor force increased by 5.7 million between 2000 and 2013.

Of all the new NET jobs created between 2000 and 2013, immigrants took 100% of them.

Does that make sense? If not, just to go to the source:

The 16- to 65-Year-Old Population.

Comparing the number of immigrants working (ages 16 to 65) in the first quarter of 2000 to the number working in the first quarter of 2014 shows an increase of 5.7 million. In contrast, the number of working-age (16 to 65) natives holding a job was 127,000 fewer in the first quarter of 2000 than in the same quarter of 2014, even though the number of working-age natives overall increased by more than 16.8 million. This 16.8 million represented 66 percent of the overall growth in the working-age population. (See Figures 1 and 2 and Table 1). Since the number of working-age natives grew, but the number working did not, the share of working-age natives holding a job declined significantly. The decline in the employment rate of natives began before the 2007 recession, falling from 73.7 percent in 2000 to 71 percent at the peak of last expansion in the first quarter of 2007. Or, put a different way, the employment rate for natives never returned to the 2000 level after the country went into recession in 2001. In the first quarter of this year the rate was an abysmal 66.4 percent (See Figure 6 and Table 1).

Of course, not all of the 58 million non-institutionalized working-age natives without a job want to work or even can work. But this has always been the case. It is for this reason that it is necessary to look for a trend over time. There is simply no question that the general decline in the employment
rate of natives is both long-term and large. If the employment rate of natives (16 to 65) in the first quarter of this year were what it had been in 2000 (73.7 percent), 12.5 million more natives would have been working. If the share working were what it had been in the first quarter of 2007 (71 percent), 7.9 million more natives would have a job today.Among immigrants, if their employment in the first quarter of this year were what it was in the first quarter of 2000, then 471,000 more immigrants would be working. Both the situation in 2007 before the recession and the situation today represent a significant deterioration from what had been theemployment rate of natives as recently as 2000.​

Forum List

Back