100 Greatest...

Difference is, her husband isn't on the list.
He was/is a slut to.

On the American list, I think it's safe to say Clinton was slut.

But you made a point earlier about the Lewinsky thing being irrelevant, and yet you bring it up with Princess Di. Is there a distinction here that I'm missing?

My bad. It wasn't you, was it?

I should re-read before I type. :lol:

Sorry!

Can I ask what for you constitutes a slut? Is it someone who has sex outside wedlock?

Last edited:
My bad. It wasn't you, was it?

I should re-read before I type. :lol:

Sorry!
It wasn't me, you can make up for it by +repping me for the next 1000 days. :eusa_angel:

Can I ask what for you constitutes a slut? Is it someone who has sex outside wedlock?
I think somebody that sleeps around when they are married (or in a supposedly 'committed' relationship) is a slut. I think somebody that sleeps around with somebody else that is married (or in a supposedly 'committed' relationship) is just as slutty.

Diana is way too high on the britain list. Darwin and Shakespeare should both be higher. John Lennon will be on that list in 2025 if his music continues to endure like it has.

The American list is complete bullshit.

Reagan at #1?! :cuckoo:

Abraham Lincoln at #2? The man who never actually freed the slaves.

MLK Jr. at #3 I like.

George Washington at #4 is alright I suppose, but I wouldn't give him that high of a spot in any other list.

Benjamin Franklin would be more of a #7.

The Fact Dubya is on this list makes the American one entirely invalid. If Dubya is one of the "greatest citizens" this country has ever had along with Reagan then I'll eat my hat. The only real polits on both lists is Churchill, Washington, and FDR. FDR at #10 is fine, though I could see him at #9 too.

I would of put JFK at #10 most likely.

I have a feeling that Patton should be on that list.

And Oprah is on the list too along with Willy? :cuckoo:

Elvis is on there too? :cuckoo:

These wacky lists make me want to make my own.

Which proves you don't have a clue (I know you can't help it cause yer a far left lunatic) as to what makes a good American. You demonstrate that fact every time you open your mouth.

why the comment on princess di....why are you trashing her like that...her husband carried on an on going affair...before, during and after their marriage...

she may have slept with a total of what..4 men...and yet she is the whore...

*gets out can of hair spray and bic*

Agreed, the only reason the 40ish asshole married the 19 year old was to produce "an heir and a spare" Charles is the whore!

The most significant American list is very short. or long, However you choose to look at it.

The American Military Man. Any Branch.

I think somebody that sleeps around when they are married (or in a supposedly 'committed' relationship) is a slut. I think somebody that sleeps around with somebody else that is married (or in a supposedly 'committed' relationship) is just as slutty.

The plot thickens....

By committed, do you mean 'long term' (which I'll take as being over a year)?

Forum List

Back