"100 Genders"

You know Wikipedia. Anyone can write about anything no matter how fantastical, and be granted a certain patina of credibility.

Of course, in cases such as the issue under discussion, the sheer mental delusion of it cannot be hidden.

There are 7.7 billion genders, a unique gender for every person living.

Sarcasm

This is in Great Britain. They are already lost--have been lost for a long time. Who cares?

Don't kid yourself. It's gradually coming here.

On who's order? And what are you going to do about? Post stuff on the internet?

I have no children in school, so no legal standing besides being a general gadfly.

What about you? What are you going to do?

This is in Great Britain. They are already lost--have been lost for a long time. Who cares?

I have no children in school, so no legal standing besides being a general gadfly.

What I've been doing for all of my career. Stand up for the right thing from the inside. If we had all done thing from the beginning guess what the schools would look like now?

But conservatives don't do this. We stand around sighing, and kicking rocks and shrugging and saying "what are you gonna do" while Leftists mobilize and act. It's one of the most frustrating things I've ever seen in my life. Dopey dope. This is conservatism

What I've been doing for all of my career. Stand up for the right thing from the inside.

Considering the current state of public education, have you been successful?

If we had all done thing from the beginning guess what the schools would look like now?

The same. We get the government we deserve via the voting booth.

But conservatives don't do this. We stand around sighing, and kicking rocks and shrugging and saying "what are you gonna do" while Leftists mobilize and act.

Oh, I agree. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and Republicans are the most gawd-awful polite "fighters" I know.

Just an FYI, I am neither Republican nor conservative.

In any case, what would you suggest? There are only two ways to initiate or prevent change, and those are reason and force.

What I've been doing for all of my career. Stand up for the right thing from the inside.

Considering the current state of public education, have you been successful?

If we had all done thing from the beginning guess what the schools would look like now?

The same. We get the government we deserve via the voting booth.

But conservatives don't do this. We stand around sighing, and kicking rocks and shrugging and saying "what are you gonna do" while Leftists mobilize and act.

Oh, I agree. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and Republicans are the most gawd-awful polite "fighters" I know.

Just an FYI, I am neither Republican nor conservative.

In any case, what would you suggest? There are only two ways to initiate or prevent change, and those are reason and force.

The first question is frankly too inane to answer, which makes me believe you're not even being honest. Yes, me against every single public school in America. Right. That's a fair fight. BTW, that's how Leftists argue, so well done you.

Forum List

Back