100 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to read 100 facts that are or are not true.....you act as though these 100 facts as you call them are your bible...most of it is trash, a scandel sheet has more truth to it..WOW...19th page of the thread and FINALLY a link...a BS link but a link

It's funny how some people think that just because a bunch of "facts" appear on a web page that they are true.

what blows me away is some0ne took the time to do this in the first place...like 99% of the human race gives a shit about BS # from a BS study done at the turn of the century...however,, Big D is entitled to read,post and believe in whatever he chooses...:cof:

Originally posted by wonderwench
It's funny how some people think that just because a bunch of "facts" appear on a web page that they are true.

What is even more funny, is that as long as these facts have been on this board, none have been disproven?

All you have done is spout off stuff without context.

I am not going to waste my brain cells trying to explain to you that your Facts explain nothing. You are unwilling to acknowledge the impact of socio-economic conditions, which explain far more than DNA.

Given that you cannot grasp sophisticated causality theories - I just thought I'd throw in a bit of sarcasm.

I just got home from work - so the drinking hasn't started in earnest yet.

:rolleyes:

Big d. just curious. If the facts you espouse were accepted by a majority of the population, how would it affect our laws, policies and society, in your opinion? And how do you think it SHOULD affect society?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Big d. just curious. If the facts you espouse were accepted by a majority of the population, how would it affect our laws, policies and society, in your opinion? And how do you think it SHOULD affect society?

Their are already many laws in place today that reflect the truth about the facts I speak of:

In public schools to be considered "gifted" whites must have a IQ of at least 130, blacks only need a score of 115.
Company's must hire a certain quota of blacks or face fines.
Blacks who are less qualified are promoted over others who are more qualified.
Goverment contracts are given to black owned company's even if their bid was the highest.
Colleges accept blacks by color not on grades.
Affirmitive action would not be needed if blacks intelligents was not so low, other wise they would be able to achive success on their own merit.

The things I would change,
would be to make more public awarness of the criminal facts about blacks.

Originally posted by Big D
Their are already many laws in place today that reflect the truth about the facts I speak of:

In public schools to be considered "gifted" whites must have a IQ of at least 130, blacks only need a score of 115.
Company's must hire a certain quota of blacks or face fines.
Blacks who are less qualified are promoted over others who are more qualified.
Goverment contracts are given to black owned company's even if their bid was the highest.
Colleges accept blacks by color not on grades.
Affirmitive action would not be needed if blacks intelligents was not so low, other wise they would be able to achive success on their own merit.

The things I would change,
would be to make more public awarness of the criminal facts about blacks.

Yes. Many of the policies you mention are horrid and have been angering me for years. It's not right. But these policies can be shown to be wrong without slamming blacks, though they MAY be slammable. You would vastly increase the number of people who listened to you if you laid off the list of facts (just a little) and focused on how race based preferences are wrong, and a violation of all notions of individual rights.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yes. Many of the policies you mention are horrid and have been angering me for years. It's not right. But these policies can be shown to be wrong without slamming blacks, though they MAY be slammable. You would vastly increase the number of people who listened to you if you laid off the list of facts (just a little) and focused on how race based preferences are wrong, and a violation of all notions of individual rights.

What kind of people am I dealing with, if they don't already know that race based preferences are wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back