- 100 days until LARGEST tax hike in history ; Courtesy of Obama and Leftists

So first you complain about the 47% who "pay no taxes", but now that those people will pay something, you are complaining again. So which way do you want it? Taxes go up for the 47% or they don't?

Let me guess, no matter which way it happens, you'll complain and it will be Obamas fault.

LOL, jesus you're a

Right on the money!

So first you complain about the 47% who "pay no taxes", but now that those people will pay something, you are complaining again. So which way do you want it? Taxes go up for the 47% or they don't?

Let me guess, no matter which way it happens, you'll complain and it will be Obamas fault.

LOL, jesus you're a fucking hack.

Yes, 2 days ago they wanted everyone to pay taxes; today they don't want anyone to pay taxes....the GOP is strange. I guess looking down the barrel of a thumping defeat does that to a political party.

This is a perfect example of them not caring that there positions are not consistent. As long as they can blame Obama they'll gladly change opinions instantly. Romney is perfect for them.

LOL, their MO is "If anything Obama does good or anything happens good on his watch, is not to his credit" and "Anything that is bad that happens on his watch is his fault and his fault only!". They are full of horseshit.

While this President demands more of the American people, he and his VP guard their own money like The US Treasury..

Tax returns released by Mitt Romney today show 30% of income to the poor.. 14.1% in taxes while Joe Biden gave 1.9% to the poor..

The LIBERAL mantra: Give me your money to redistribute while I hide my own money and say FUCK YOU to the needy.

At least 10% of that "money to the poor" went to the Mormon church which is in no way at all poor.

Americans for Tax Reform : 100 Days Until Taxmageddon

If anyone is concerned about the stagnant growth of our ecomony right now.. Just wait until the LARGEST TAX HIKES in the history of our nation hits Middle Class Americans.. Liberals never saw a tax they didn't like.. They love to spend other people's money.. they believe they are ENTITLED to it.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012 for fiscal discipline and common sense economics to grow our economy instead of spending our nation in to destruction.

Who here has ever spent their way out of poverty and debt?? NO ONE.

Liberalism = BRAINDEAD ECONOMICS

Good point, but let's not forget OBAMATAX, the leviathan of tax increases.
Oh, no, the largest tax increase was slated to hit Americans just after the election?
And the National Debt Clock just showed this figure for the National Debt today: $16,046,444,500,000.00, and it seems to be rising at the rate of $3 billion every single day.

That's really awful. Our local land taxes went up another $1,000 for every farm in the county. It's horrible. Oh, and getting to town went up from $1.85 a gallon when Obama came into office and is two dollars a gallon more now. It costs $80 to fill up the truck, which we have to use out here. Everybody wants to be a millionaire and collect rent instead of user fees now. :mad:

I imagine Mitt has a whole bunch more to give to the poor (which means his church donations in part) than BHO, PR, or Joe, you think?

While this President demands more of the American people, he and his VP guard their own money like The US Treasury..

Tax returns released by Mitt Romney today show 30% of income to the poor.. 14.1% in taxes while Joe Biden gave 1.9% to the poor..

The LIBERAL mantra: Give me your money to redistribute while I hide my own money and say FUCK YOU to the needy.

That Joe Biden is a cheap son of a bitch isn't he?

First you complain that the deficit is too high.

Now you complain when they raise taxes and cut spending to reduce the deficit.

Well, which is it???

Chris, you and I don't see eye to eye on all that much, but I think you can agree that the far right of my party is schizo.

Romney's average between 1990-2009 as far charity goes is 13.45%..
you jackasses honestly believe 30% is a coincidence in an election bid?

You also know he claimed 2.5 million of the 4 million, shielding some income from taxation and inflating the number. A trick of the uber-elite, read a book. There is the great debate about how much the rich would give if tax deductions for charitable causes were removed completely. You must have missed that one.

Obama gave about the average for the elite folk, and what Romney gives when he isn't running for President.

Damn, Biden is a penny pincher though....

i thought he paid 13%, not 30%....

biden is the poorest member of the senate... and his wife is a teacher.

First you complain that the deficit is too high.

Now you complain when they raise taxes and cut spending to reduce the deficit.

Well, which is it???
Is it his fault if Obama's only multitasking skills are overspending and raising taxes to meet Union requirements imposed by Obamacare masqueraded by him as care costs?

Answer the question honestly, freedombecki. We can only be for one answer on this.

Americans for Tax Reform : 100 Days Until Taxmageddon

If anyone is concerned about the stagnant growth of our ecomony right now.. Just wait until the LARGEST TAX HIKES in the history of our nation hits Middle Class Americans.. Liberals never saw a tax they didn't like.. They love to spend other people's money.. they believe they are ENTITLED to it.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012 for fiscal discipline and common sense economics to grow our economy instead of spending our nation in to destruction.

Who here has ever spent their way out of poverty and debt?? NO ONE.

Liberalism = BRAINDEAD ECONOMICS

Didn't the House Republicans agree to this deal?

They not only agreed, didn't The Boehner say he got 95% of what he wanted?

98% of what the GOP wanted, according to Boehner, in the sequester bill. Now they're trying to pretend Obama singlehandedly passed and signed it.

Forum List

Back