100 days to a liberal just as well be one day

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
For a snowflake Trump was a failure before he took office. The proof is they "expect" Trump to have already fulfilled all his campaign promises, regardless of checks & balances and fellow snowflakes. With all the protests, propaganda by the "tolerant" left, I think it's clear who is dishonest & a threat to democracy.

On one hand he's done nothing and on the other he's destroying the Earth. It's like listening to a three year old recite their world view.

Trump becoming president is like giving that 3 year old the wheel of a car going 70mph on the freeway. It's easy to see he has no idea what he is doing, and things will get really bad, really quick.

On one hand he's done nothing and on the other he's destroying the Earth. It's like listening to a three year old recite their world view.

Trump becoming president is like giving that 3 year old the wheel of a car going 70mph on the freeway. It's easy to see he has no idea what he is doing, and things will get really bad, really quick.
Really bad for you. You left that part out. That's why y'all are here bitching about him, people aren't all as dumb as liberals.

Really bad for you. You left that part out. That's why y'all are here bitching about him, people aren't all as dumb as liberals.

Really bad for everyone on the road.

We were on a dead end road. Trump got us back to civilization. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

the dimocrap scum Party is dying. I seriously don't believe they can win anything outside their deep-blue areas anymore.

I think we take 10 Senate Seats in 2018 and another 25 Congressional Seats.

Your philosophy is dead, dimocrap scum. Trump was the most beatable candidate in American Electoral History and you couldn't do it.

Trump isn't that good -- dimocrap scum are that bad.

And you're getting worse. Your rotting corpses are stinking up the place

Another 100 day butthurt thread :lol:

Trump is the blowhard who bragged about how great he is and how much he would get done in the first 100 days of his presidency.

Leave Trump alone! Everybody knows that he can't be held accountable for what he says!

Has it been only 100 days?

He's asking the same question. Poor widdow boy just found out that "precedenting" is hard work, harder than he thought and a whole lot smarter than he is.

The proof is they "expect" Trump to have already fulfilled all his campaign promises, regardless of checks & balances and fellow snowflakes.

don't forget the cuck-servatives like McCain & Graham that are standing in the way...

You can only hope.

most 3 year olds I know make more sense & are A LOT more honest...

Get of the road fuckers and let the kid drive.

Another 100 day butthurt thread :lol:

Trump is the blowhard who bragged about how great he is and how much he would get done in the first 100 days of his presidency.

Leave Trump alone! Everybody knows that he can't be held accountable for what he says!

Read and weep. Then there's consumer confidence etc. For example, they raised interest rates because they know an Obama admin. couldn't have handled it:

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

the dimocrap scum Party is dying. I seriously don't believe they can win anything outside their deep-blue areas anymore.

I think we take 10 Senate Seats in 2018 and another 25 Congressional Seats.

Your philosophy is dead, dimocrap scum. Trump was the most beatable candidate in American Electoral History and you couldn't do it.

Trump isn't that good -- dimocrap scum are that bad.

And you're getting worse. Your rotting corpses are stinking up the place

I appreciate the sentiment

But this is what is going to happen in 2018 - we will pick up 3 - 5 Senate seats & lose 8 - 15 House seats

you heard it here 1st...

For a snowflake Trump was a failure before he took office. The proof is they "expect" Trump to have already fulfilled all his campaign promises, regardless of checks & balances and fellow snowflakes. With all the protests, propaganda by the "tolerant" left, I think it's clear who is dishonest & a threat to democracy.
No, the fact is that we expect him to fulfill something in 100 days, which is expected of all presidents. Something, anything, PASS SOMETHING!

least efficient 100 days, ever.

No, the fact is that we expect him to fulfill something in 100 days, which is expected of all presidents. Something, anything, PASS SOMETHING!

Presidents don't pass bills.

You might read the link above before shedding any snow. Note: It's a partial list.

Presidents don't pass bills.

So what's the holdup with all those republican congressmen? They have both houses.

I appreciate the sentiment

But this is what is going to happen in 2018 - we will pick up 3 - 5 Senate seats & lose 8 - 15 House seats

you heard it here 1st...

I disagree.

dimocrap scum have poured MILLIONS of dollars into Special Elections in the last couple Months. They even brought out their butt-boys in Hollywood and --

They haven't won one yet. We've either forced them into a runoff or won outright every time.

dimocrap scum are O-Fer in the last 4 years. And they aren't making themselves any more popular with their bullshit shenanigans.

The People Spoke. They elected Trump and they re-elected the House and Senate.

And all dimocrap scum can do is get in the way.

Nope..... dimocrap scum get WASTED in 2018.

People like what they see in Trump right now. He just opened the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans to drilling as well as ANWR.

People can understand that

New Topics

Forum List

Back