100 Days of "Fair & Balanced"

no i'm not debating that...I am simply debating that they are both equally biased...especially during the election...in fact I will give MSNBC the upper hand in that because I saw FOX bash mccain a few times...Obama could do no harm at MSNBC

FOX only bashed McCain because they didn't consider him RIGHT enough. That's not exactly bashing the man. Also, to them, Sarah Palin could do no wrong. However, Fox didn't really want to point out that in previous speeches, McCain had called out Palin's actions as Governor of Alaska.

ok and I can show you this poll

Most Consider The Web Most Reliable Source of News - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

88.7% Republican and 57.5% Democrat respondents describe the news media as biased.

at least we overwhemingly know the media is biased.

It doesn't matter whether people think the web is the best news media. The fact of the matter is that the majority of Republicans believe Fox News is reliable. Not only that, but those 88.7% probably buy into that "Liberal Media" bullshit theory.

define "news". do you mean the editorials or just what happens in the world?

ok and I can show you this poll

Most Consider The Web Most Reliable Source of News - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

88.7% Republican and 57.5% Democrat respondents describe the news media as biased.

at least we overwhemingly know the media is biased.

It doesn't matter whether people think the web is the best news media. The fact of the matter is that the majority of Republicans believe Fox News is reliable. Not only that, but those 88.7% probably buy into that "Liberal Media" bullshit theory.

Lying and playing with numbers do not make your claims true. Go find a 12 year old to screw.

no i'm not debating that...I am simply debating that they are both equally biased...especially during the election...in fact I will give MSNBC the upper hand in that because I saw FOX bash mccain a few times...Obama could do no harm at MSNBC

FOX only bashed McCain because they didn't consider him RIGHT enough. That's not exactly bashing the man. Also, to them, Sarah Palin could do no wrong. However, Fox didn't really want to point out that in previous speeches, McCain had called out Palin's actions as Governor of Alaska.

but youll agree the msnbc treated Obama like a messiah. Chris mathews anyone?

but youll agree the msnbc treated Obama like a messiah. Chris mathews anyone?

Oh I certainly agree. I also don't think they're covering good enough right now either that Obama is following several of President Bush's policies after he said he wouldn't. That's not Change in my opinion.

Remember, I'm not a Democrat, I have no dog in this fight so to speak.

Lying and playing with numbers do not make your claims true. Go find a 12 year old to screw.

How the fuck am I lying you idiot? That's not even my link or numbers. :rofl:

Also, by the way, great way to interrupt a conversation that is actually going well with your injection of telling me to go screw a minor you sick fuck.

edit: thought i read soemething from another poster...deleting my comments

Last edited:

well the usnews one looked reputable. 42 percent is pathetic, assuming it's true. I wonder how they determine who are republicans.

well the usnews one looked reputable. 42 percent is pathetic, assuming it's true. I wonder how they determine who are republicans.

The USnews one gave credit to Palin just recently, I would say this is true.

They probably ask them whether they are Democrat, Republican, or Independent. I could be wrong though, I have no idea of their specific polling methods.

I personally dont care for most tv news as they are bound by the agenda of their corporate owners, I will occasionally watch ABC news but that is it, don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. I try as hard and as often as possible to get my news off the net from independent sources...most of which is sadly dimissed by 98 percent of the cons on this board as either liberal or not credible simply because they have not heard of them...oh well, such is life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back