100 Black Religious Leaders To Endorse Donald Trump Monday

As bizarre as the story is, it is evidently true:

100 Black Leaders to Endorse Trump
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ack-pastors-expected-to-endorse-donald-trump/

Should be interesting to read all the racist posts from the Regressive Left.

To add to those already posted, that is.

You won't read any racist posts. You may read posts describing these Americans as politically naive....perhaps opportunistic. None of which, obviously, has anything to do with their race. Maybe you could do us all a favor and highlight all of the racist posts that you see. That.......would be interesting.

Earmuffs, ya passive aggressive panty-waist little weirdo, ya.

He's got a song stuck in his head that keeps him singing the same tune on the board to the exclusion of anything else.
Awww, I see my little stalker friend is posting to me again.

Hi Lone Laugher! Hi! You little Internet Tough Guy, you!

Two Regressive Leftists self-identify for me yet again, two Regressive Leftists try to make the thread about me, again.

Sometimes this place is just too damn easy.

You know unlike a broken clock, a broken record isn't right even twice a day.

You need a new act.
Hey, thanks for the advice, I like this one - exposing the Regressive Left and turning you into pissy drama queens.

Tough shit.

Last edited:
This is a sign of the fracturing of Dem coalition. Blacks, like many other native born citizens and legal immigrants, do not want to see illegal immigrants rewarded. Illegal immigrants make the jobs prospects tougher for minorities in particular.

It's funny that the RWnuts who pretend to be colorblind are in here making a big F'ing deal about the possibility that some black people might vote for Trump.

As bizarre as the story is, it is evidently true:

100 Black Leaders to Endorse Trump
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ack-pastors-expected-to-endorse-donald-trump/

Should be interesting to read all the racist posts from the Regressive Left.

To add to those already posted, that is.

You won't read any racist posts. You may read posts describing these Americans as politically naive....perhaps opportunistic. None of which, obviously, has anything to do with their race. Maybe you could do us all a favor and highlight all of the racist posts that you see. That.......would be interesting.

Earmuffs, ya passive aggressive panty-waist little weirdo, ya.

He's got a song stuck in his head that keeps him singing the same tune on the board to the exclusion of anything else.
Awww, I see my little stalker friend is posting to me again.

Hi Lone Laugher! Hi! You little Internet Tough Guy, you!

Two Regressive Leftists self-identify for me yet again, two Regressive Leftists try to make the thread about me, again.

Sometimes this place is just too damn easy.

You know unlike a broken clock, a broken record isn't right even twice a day.

You need a new act.
Hey, thanks for the advice, I like this one - exposing the Regressive Left and turning you into pissy drama queens.

Tough shit.

One Kosh is enough on this board.

COVQ4syVAAADJHn.png

That's hysterical. You'll notice I posted links. Did you post any? Can you show us all these people being called racist simply for disagreeing with Obama's policies?
Just look back on this message board it was done regularly.

Oh for god's sake. You can't apply this ridiculous place to real life...and this place IS chock full of racists. The fuckwad that started this thread is one of the biggest ones.

Provide a link to an actual political figure being labeled as racist by the media for simply disagreeing with the President's policies. I provided actual political figures that ARE racist and did forward racist emails. I also provided links to where this President's policies have been blocked, countered and obstructed at an unprecedented rate.

You've provided nothing but your opinion that some people here on this board were called racist. :rolleyes:
That's hysterical. You'll notice I posted links. Did you post any? Can you show us all these people being called racist simply for disagreeing with Obama's policies?
Just look back on this message board it was done regularly.

Oh for god's sake. You can't apply this ridiculous place to real life...and this place IS chock full of racists. The fuckwad that started this thread is one of the biggest ones.

Provide a link to an actual political figure being labeled as racist by the media for simply disagreeing with the President's policies. I provided actual political figures that ARE racist and did forward racist emails. I also provided links to where this President's policies have been blocked, countered and obstructed at an unprecedented rate.

You've provided nothing but your opinion that some people here on this board were called racist. :rolleyes:
Http://townhall.com/columnist/John Hawkins/2013/08/2.. Bizarrely racism in america is no longer about race

The link to your opinion piece doesn't work. Does he provide actual examples? Just provide the links to the actual examples, not some guys opinion about how people are unfairly being called racist.

You said it was commonplace here, that people were accused of being racist for opposing the President's policies. if it was so commonplace, you shouldn't have trouble finding examples, right?
Yes, has quotes even from jimmy carter.

Then post them or provide a working link.

I am always suspicious when someone has to announce something that is supposed to happen- rather than announcing it will happen.

By the way- still waiting for Trump to provide the 'earth shattering' information his super duper Birther investigators found in Hawaii.

That will be announced any day now.....

So- where are the 100 Black religious leaders and their endorsement of Trump yesterday?

Color me shocked that this turned out to be just another Trump lie.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/u...-trump-meeting-with-black-leaders.html?src=me

Despite the flier’s claim that she would meet with Mr. Trump, Ms. Vaughn said she had declined the invitation. So did Bishop Clarence E. McClendon of Los Angeles, another minister mentioned on the flier.

Not that Trump supporters care that Trump lies........all the time.

Forum List

Back