100 Billion dollars we don't have

You know, if I wanted to invade Iraq before 9/11 happened, I would have made a case that Osama Bin Laden fled to Iraq after the attack. Then invade Iraq before even trying to go to Afghanistan. If you think I'm going to lie about WMD, then hiding one person in Iraq would be way easier to convince people.

This Iraq discussion would seem to be a deflection on someone's part. We are supposedly talking about $100b. for third world guilt payments from liberals right?

We don't have the money to do that. Junk science is not a good basis for the decision. It is simply the next step after NAFTA to transfer manufacturing to third world countries.

Manufacturing jobs are unhealthy and dangerous. My health started failing on me because it seems somebody has to die before they change.

I was breathing Phosgene Gas for months without knowing it and I came down with Chemical Nuemonia.

I say good riddance to some of those jobs.

Besides....the primary reason many of those jobs left was the unintended conciquences of Democrat policies. Higher wages...forced workman's comp.....more health benefits.

It was just too expensive to have employees in America....and soon it will get even worse after health care passes.

Gee I'll bet Every president gets dozens of letters which support one program or another during the first month they are in office. And yes of course certain people wanted to invade Iraq before 09-11-01. But no I do not believe that the attacks of September 01 were used as a launch pad against Iraq. I would bet that they were looked at by some as a reason to postpone going after Saddam. But remember that Clinton made reguime change in Iraq part of our Official stance with the Iraqi freedom act.

You have no idea how idiotic your defense of neoconservative ideology is, do you Opie?
"Certain people", you are one dumb SOB if you believe most Americans don't recognize the names of these "certain people", or their agenda.

You do understand that your personal attacks mean absolutely nothing to me, don't you? It does show that you are a low class idiot who cannot address a point without showing their screwed up character. But none of that changes the point.

If my "low class idiot" "personal attacks" mean nothing to you, why do you whine so?
Oh, and Opie, be advised, I was always one of the top in my "low" class.

You have no idea how idiotic your defense of neoconservative ideology is, do you Opie?
"Certain people", you are one dumb SOB if you believe most Americans don't recognize the names of these "certain people", or their agenda.

You do understand that your personal attacks mean absolutely nothing to me, don't you? It does show that you are a low class idiot who cannot address a point without showing their screwed up character. But none of that changes the point.

If my "low class idiot" "personal attacks" mean nothing to you, why do you whine so?
Oh, and Opie, be advised, I was always one of the top in my "low" class.

I'm sorry, you take a statement of fact as whining? You truly do have your problems. But Saveliberty is correct this thread is about the 100 Billion that we don't have for our dear Government to give away. I'm certain we could borrow that money to do much more good here. Or better yet just not borrow it at all and tell the freeloaders who want it to piss up a rope.

Your paranoia is showing again, doofus

Your ignorance is showing. Pointing out an agenda not hidden by the neoconservative wing of the Republican party is evidence that Bush&Co used 9/11 as a pretext to invade and occupy Iraq - a goal of the right wing way before the attack on New York. Suggesting I'm a paranoid is one more example of 'your kind' using naming calling because you're too dishonest to admit our Iraq policy commenced under Bush was and continues to be a huge mistake.

Wry, a couple of things here....I can't believe anyone of intelligence would let you carry a firearm, your the one that is too ignorant, and I really doubt you could pass a psychological exam.
Next, you are paranoid, seek help....any Dr. could figure that out with one session. I only started calling you names, because you started calling a verteran on this board names....so really who is the ignorant one, doofus? Your previous post proves just how paranoid you are.

PS doofus.....show me a post where I stated the Iraq invasion wasn't a mistake? Your paranoia delusions only enable you to project such a thought. If you can't prove it, then STFU

Are you able to read with comprehension? Never did I say anything about what you believe, never did I suggest you supported the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Prove I did, post the link then I'll STFU. Until you do, please feel free to post lies as you seem to want to do.

Your ignorance is showing. Pointing out an agenda not hidden by the neoconservative wing of the Republican party is evidence that Bush&Co used 9/11 as a pretext to invade and occupy Iraq - a goal of the right wing way before the attack on New York. Suggesting I'm a paranoid is one more example of 'your kind' using naming calling because you're too dishonest to admit our Iraq policy commenced under Bush was and continues to be a huge mistake.

Wry, a couple of things here....I can't believe anyone of intelligence would let you carry a firearm, your the one that is too ignorant, and I really doubt you could pass a psychological exam.
Next, you are paranoid, seek help....any Dr. could figure that out with one session. I only started calling you names, because you started calling a verteran on this board names....so really who is the ignorant one, doofus? Your previous post proves just how paranoid you are.

PS doofus.....show me a post where I stated the Iraq invasion wasn't a mistake? Your paranoia delusions only enable you to project such a thought. If you can't prove it, then STFU

Are you able to read with comprehension? Never did I say anything about what you believe, never did I suggest you supported the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Prove I did, post the link then I'll STFU. Until you do, please feel free to post lies as you seem to want to do.

Excuuuuuse me? I HAVE stated it was a mistake, doofus.
But. lets take the advice of SaveLiberty and get back on topic with this thread

Last edited:
One would think after decades of hearing this from them the problems would be gone....but they never seem to go away. They pour money down a rat-hole and nothing seems to change.

And yet all the debt seems to occur during Republican administrations...

Go figure.

Obama has pledged 100 billion dollars to global warming. Isn't it nice we are spending money we do not have for things we do not even know we can effect?

Yes, let's get pack to the OP. We have spent ten (10) TIMES $100 BILLION to fight the war on terror. I still need to remove my shoes and belt to fly on an American air carrier within our county; our ports are not secure, are chemical plants and power plants are not secure and our publiic transportation systems are not secure - though since Bush&Co got disposed we've never had to face another 'terror alert'.
Our water system is not secure, and we are as vulnerable to chemical and biological attack today as we were on Sept 10th, 2001.

Obama has pledged 100 billion dollars to global warming. Isn't it nice we are spending money we do not have for things we do not even know we can effect?

Its insane! They are promising $100 B for an unproven science, which many of the scientist have falsified their research.

Example: NASA reported '98 was the hottest year in recorded history, when '34 was reported as hotter!

This reminds me of the global fight on poverty. Good cause (unlike global warming), but a lot of wasted money without any results!

I rather see $100 B going to get our cars off oil, so we can economically nuke the Middle East, Mother Russia and Venezuela!

Time will tell if the health care bill bring about the fall of the United States and if by 2020 we are all speaking 'Euorpean' or become card carrying 'atheistic marxolists'.
The fear, the rhetoric and the partisan bull shit to flow from the mouths of Republican Senators and Members of the House must mean the vote (60 Dems, 40 from the Party of hysterical no's) in the Senate is the final nail in the coffin for America [I wonder how much it pays to be a member of a death panel?].
Can you imagine, $100 Billion, hell, we only spent $8 Billion a month fighting / occupying Iraq - killing people, our and theirs - is a much better deal then providing our citizens health care.

Its insane! They are promising $100 B for an unproven science, which many of the scientist have falsified their research.

Example: NASA reported '98 was the hottest year in recorded history, when '34 was reported as hotter!

No it wasn't.

This reminds me of the global fight on poverty. Good cause (unlike global warming), but a lot of wasted money without any results!

It reminds me of the fight against the "Earth is Round" theory. With a whole bunch of doubters trying to prove the earth isn't round by either lying their asses off, or trying to call the character of the "Rounders" into question.

I rather see $100 B going to get our cars off oil, so we can economically nuke the Middle East, Mother Russia and Venezuela!

It is going toward encouragement to do just that. The more of the world that abandons oil dependencies, the less oil demand there is.

No it wasn't.

It reminds me of the fight against the "Earth is Round" theory. With a whole bunch of doubters trying to prove the earth isn't round by either lying their asses off, or trying to call the character of the "Rounders" into question.

It is going toward encouragement to do just that. The more of the world that abandons oil dependencies, the less oil demand there is.

And you truly believe that these poor third world countries will use that money for funding green projects? OK :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually in raw numbers, 1934 was the warmest year on record. One of the driest too if you lived in the Plains States. The $100b. is not just a one time shot people. That is supposed to be an annual amount for an extended time. Amazing that we will give that kind of money away with no real control over what it gets used for, but will not grant that money to our own people for creating jobs and more energy efficient operations. That is wrong too, but at least some of it finds its way back to taxpayers.

Forum List

Back