100,000 posts!

...and I thought I participated excessively here!
Well, if you've enjoyed it, that's what counts. It's harmless and free, so, good for you!

I don't disagree, but it doesn't have go this way. If the American people would realize criminals are controlling the nation and unite against them, we can prevent the coming disaster.

Have to get some junior Senators elected.

We can do a trial run. Take a poll to see who wants to do it, make a list of interested people in their respective states, set up web pages, advertise on social media, video makers, get signs made, put sign wavers on overpasses and whatnot, set up moneybombs.

I've got a crew. A couple milliion dollars in a couple of weeks isn't unheard of, just to get em started. Or, we can train some noobs and get a new crew of people from around here.

Which state you want?

Actually, citizens initiatives might be another gig on the side.

Last edited:
This is my 100,000th post!

I want to thank USMB for giving me this forum to express myself, to have spirited debates with other posters (even the ones I disagree with on most issues) and generally being a fun place overall.
Talk about global warming!

Actually, we should find one thing that everybody on this forum agrees about and make it happen.

Doesn't matter what it is, whether it's getting Christmas for needy kids or whatever, I don't give a crap. Something. If you don't like the other dude , screw it, let him do his part of the task and you do yours. Synergy!

Gotta learn to organize among yourselves. First things first. Coordinate. Learn to get along and work toward something useful. Something productive.

Last edited:
Actually, we should find one thing that everybody on this forum agrees about and make it happen.

Doesn't matter what it is, whether it's getting Christmas for needy kids or whatever, I don't give a crap. Something. If you don't like the other dude , screw it, let him do his part of the task and you do yours. Synergy!

Gotta learn to organize among yourselves. First things first. Coordinate. Learn to get along and work toward something useful. Something productive.

That's why I constantly call out those bending over backward to divide people with bullshit. As long as they ply that 'craft' no such synergy can ever happen, and that's their purpose. They need to be untolerated.

Forum List

Back