Wisconsin-Protests.jpg

20110227_wisconsin-protests_33.jpg

wisconsin.protest2_610x447.JPG

Protests-in-Madison-Wisconsin.jpg

109920846.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

110220_wisconsin_protests_ap_328.jpg
f28-madi-capi-480.jpg

Fleebaggers and maggot infested, patchouli oil-soaked college stoners

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed"
Clarence Darrow
PROGRESSIVE Wisconsin!
A Tradition of Opposing Corporate Power

"The great issue before the American people today is the control of their own government. In the midst of political struggle, it is not easy to see the historical relations of the present Progressive movement. But it represents a conflict as old as the history of man — the fight to maintain human liberty, the rights of all people.' — Robert M. La Follette, 1912

"More than a century ago, on a Fourth of July in Mineral Point, Robert M. La Follette sounded the call against corporate power.

“'So multifarious have become corporate affairs, so many concessions and privileges have been accorded them by legislation -- so many more are sought by further legislation -- that their specially retained representatives are either elected to office, directly in their interests, or maintained in a perpetual lobby to serve them,' declared the founder of the progressive movement."

Many of Wisconsin's conservatives see corporations as the biggest purveyor of central planning on the planet.

And they are right.

If the marching has no effect, I suspect violence will be forthcoming.

This is, after all, pretty much the history of labor struggles.

They start out as protests and strikes, and sooner or later some hotheaded unionist or cop loses his cool.

If history be our guide, the harder the corporatists push the harder the working class will push back.

They start out as protests and strikes, and sooner or later some hotheaded unionist or cop loses his cool.

If history be our guide, the harder the corporatists push the harder the working class will push back.

“It is impossible to bargain collectively with the government.”~George Meany

"The process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service, Yes, public workers may demand fair treatment. " "I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place" in the public sector. "A strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent on their part to prevent or obstruct the operations of Government." ~FDR

You need to understand the difference between private unions and those unions feeding off the TAXPAYER, and the ramifications. The differences are stark.

Last edited:

Marching on State Street is about as useful as chicken shit on a pump handle. Expect violence then. Remember, during Vietnam, the UW was one of the few places that was bombed that killed people by leftist protesters. I can't remember if P-BO's neighbor and good friend was involved in that bombing or not...

Also, please show how the 'corportatist' is 'pushing' the 'working man'? I only see professional protesters, agitators and useful idiots. Many many useful idiots.

What's really sad is the information I get from friends and family who live in Madison how psychotic the city's getting over this. It would not surprise me (though I don't necessarily believe it will happen) if a riot broke out from the UW because some Apparatchik overheated the student activist population. Then the only people who will suffer will be shop and home owners up and down State Street and the surrounding area.

Last edited:

Ironic poster moment.

1. The fist shaped like WI is a left hand.
2. The thumb is on the wrong side of the state from the real WI "thumb"
3. The star is at about the same point where you would drive a nail for crucifixion.
4. Does this then subconsciously symbolize that the left wants what is backwards for the state?

LOL

A bunch of idiots are giving deserters a hero's welcome.

How times have changed.

So what this means is that a bunch of SEIU thugs from other states will not be showing up for work tomorrow due to their travel schedules.

m01-wisc-fire1-480.jpg

wisconsin-protests.jpg

Fireman_march.jpg

069b28449b55e9e5b8e5d25bfd8be786.jpg

mjs-hearing_-nws_-sears_-18.jpg

WISCONSIN-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

Wisconsin-Protests.jpg

wisconsin.protest2_610x447.JPG

Protests-in-Madison-Wisconsin.jpg

109920846.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

110220_wisconsin_protests_ap_328.jpg
f28-madi-capi-480.jpg

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed"
Clarence Darrow
PROGRESSIVE Wisconsin!
A Tradition of Opposing Corporate Power

"The great issue before the American people today is the control of their own government. In the midst of political struggle, it is not easy to see the historical relations of the present Progressive movement. But it represents a conflict as old as the history of man — the fight to maintain human liberty, the rights of all people.' — Robert M. La Follette, 1912

"More than a century ago, on a Fourth of July in Mineral Point, Robert M. La Follette sounded the call against corporate power.

“'So multifarious have become corporate affairs, so many concessions and privileges have been accorded them by legislation -- so many more are sought by further legislation -- that their specially retained representatives are either elected to office, directly in their interests, or maintained in a perpetual lobby to serve them,' declared the founder of the progressive movement."

Many of Wisconsin's conservatives see corporations as the biggest purveyor of central planning on the planet.

And they are right.

Heh. They finally found the one black person in the WI protests.

And here's a clue, bub: a bunch of matching t-shirts and professionally printed signs are big tip offs that something is pure astroturf.

Last edited:
So what this means is that a bunch of SEIU thugs from other states will not be showing up for work tomorrow due to their travel schedules.
As I have recently learned, since joining a union... the they will ask for vacation and/or sick leave, or be paid by the Union for "union related work", and suffer no repercussions at work.

That, I have learned, is how the scam works.

Republicans sure do hate the middle class. They have learned well from their corporate masters.

Who's the master of the union thugs who hate taxpayers?

I have no idea. I don't assume you have a corporate master.

Forum List

Back