100,000 Dreamers Granted Amnesty In Trump’s Opening Months

You cant beat illegal immigration with incentive Trump. YOU INSANE DUMBFUCK
Years and years of FAILURE doing that crap.

This is the right thing to do. I said from the beginning he'd never deport the Dreamers.

• Banned
If I were advising President Trump, I'd have him down on our Southern border this morning with hammer & nails building that darn wall.

Yup.

i can no longer support "President" Trump
]

You supported him grabbing pussys, not paying tax, no income tax returns, kissing Putin, lied who is paying for the wall, has not even accomplished half of what he promised for the first 100 days, no solution in N Korea, no ISIS solution etc etc etc. Plus we have all these chaos and discombobulation going on because of self inflicted wounds. White House staff are so busy defending or babysitting this immature president.

You can fool your buddy pismoe and bear aside from that. You are not fooling anyone.

On the side. My gardener's brother got deported last month because of one time DUI in 2002 leaving his 2 kids 17 and 18 yo American kids behind. You know what? They applied for welfare, both qualified with living housing assistance and other freebies which also includes guardians.
Someone drove father's car to Mexico for him, leaving unpaid loans, personal loans and credit cards. Banks will never recover for those loses.
Forget the hardships of separating families but funding all these kids with tax payers money which we never feed and house them before just doesn't make sense.
Good job Trump.

Last edited:
]

You supported him grabbing pussys, not paying tax, no income tax returns, kissing Putin, lied who is paying for the wall, has not even accomplished half of what he promised for the first 100 days, no solution in N Korea, no ISIS solution etc etc etc. Plus we have all these chaos and discombobulation going on because of self inflicted wounds. White House staff are so busy defending or babysitting this immature president.

You can fool your buddy pismoe and bear aside from that. You are not fooling anyone.

On the side. My gardener's brother got deported last month because of one time DUI in 2002 leaving his 2 kids 17 and 18 yo American kids behind. You know what? They applied for welfare, both qualified with living housing assistance and other freebies which also includes guardians.
Someone drove father's car to Mexico for him, leaving unpaid loans, personal loans and credit cards. Banks will never recover for those loses.
Forget the hardships of separating families but funding all these kids with tax payers money which we never feed and house them before just doesn't make sense.
Good job Trump.
Why would you thank Trump for YOUR employees brother STEALING?
You HIRE criminals do you?

]

Good job Trump.
I can not find the link for that post therefore screw it.

]

Good job Trump.
Well I don't eat crow very often, but I am cooking one. I found some evidence that the President has granted temporary hold for the Dreamer bunch, and WE are not happy about it. I'll post the truth when I get to the bottom of it.

:dig:

]

Good job Trump.

Cutting grass is a crime?

]

Good job Trump.
Well I don't eat crow very often, but I am cooking one. I found some evidence that the President has granted temporary hold for the Dreamer bunch, and WE are not happy about it. I'll post the truth when I get to the bottom of it.

:dig:

Well. I have a suspicion he will do more then that ------- He lied all the time so don't be surprised.

On the train tonight, overheard a woman explaining how she went from Crazy Bernie to Trump over immigration. Crazy Bernie used to be good on immigration, too. Let's hope she doesn't have to move on from Trump.

Anyone in a Southwestern state who strolls to the border & drops a brick will have done more to build the wall than Trump

If Pence were smart, start making noises about how he'd LOVE to build a wall. He'd be sworn in as president about 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back