10 Years Ago A Jihadist Terrorist Amerca and WE COVERED IT UP!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
John Mohammad and Lee Malvo, better known as the DC snipers, traveled around the DC area and killed 10 people shooting 13! He was a homegrown Muslim radical and he did it in the name of ALLAH!!! It was crystal clear, yet our press and government went to AMAZING levels to cover it up and make up a BULL SHIT story he snapped about losing a custody battle.

What a load of shit!

Malvo sketches depicted 'jihad' - baltimoresun.com
While imprisoned, Malvo wrote a number of erratic diatribes about what he termed "jihad" against the United States."I have been accused on my mission. Allah knows I'm gonna suffer now", he wrote.

A series of trial exhibits suggested Malvo and Muhammad were motivated by an affinity for Islamicist Jihad.

• http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/24/us/24malvo.html?_r=0
  • Exhibit 65-006: A self-portrait of Malvo in the cross hairs of a gun scope shouting, "ALLAH AKBAR!" The word "SALAAM" scrawled vertically. A lyric from Bob Marley's Natural Mystic "Many more will have to suffer. Many more will have to die. Don't ask me why."
  • Exhibit 65-016: A portrait of Saddam Hussein with the words "INSHALLAH" and "The Protector," surrounded by rockets labeled "chem" and "nuk".
  • Exhibit 65-043: Father and son portrait of Malvo and Muhammad. "We will kill them all. Jihad."
  • Exhibit 65-056: A self-portrait of Malvo as sniper, lying in wait, with his rifle. "JIHAD" written in bold letters.
  • Exhibit 65-067: A suicide bomber labeled "Hamas" walking into a McDonald's restaurant. Another drawing of the Twin Towers burning captioned: "85 percent chance Zionists did this." More scrawls: "ALLAH AKBAR," "JIHAD" and "Islam will explode."
  • Exhibit 65-103: A lion accompanies chapter and verse from the Koran (Sura 2:190): "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you and slay them wherever ye catch them."
  • Exhibit 65-109: Portrait of Osama bin Laden, captioned "Servant of Allah."
  • Exhibit 65-117: The White House drawn in crosshairs, surrounded by missiles, with a warning: "Sep. 11 we will ensure will look like a picnic to you" and "you will bleed to death little by little."
  • Exhibit 65-101: Malvo's thought for the day: "Islam the only true guidance, the way of peace."

At the 2006 trial of Muhammad, Malvo testified that the aim of the killing spree was to kidnap children for the purpose of extorting money from the government and to "set up a camp to train children how to terrorize cities", with the ultimate goal being to "shut things down" across the United States.

he was a nutter that took religion and USED it as an excuse to kill people.

Stop organzing religion into to a tool for nutters and power brokers to USE

Want to discuss what a right wing tea party type guy did in Oklahoma in 1995?

The government and media are covering up the terrorist attack on our embassy.

Forum List

Back