10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

What has been the point of bodecea's participation in this thread, but to defend this foul sexual exploitation of a young child, if not directly, then by condemning those of us who speak against it?

That crowd always do this Bob, they get into these threads and anyone who does condemn the situation of young children being put into these degenerate Homo environments that crowd condemn those who are AGAINST and want to PROTECT children from this perverted subversion.
"and want to PROTECT children...." So, what have you actively done to protect children?

"So, what have you actively done to protect children?"

I have given birth to five kidlets, something YOU have never done, I also financially support approx 16 Children's Charities in 10 different nations including two that friends of my family set up that deal specifically with children who have been victims of Child Sex Trafficking, I also have been supporting a specific charity that is helping Yazidi young girls who were subjected to horrific sex abuse slavery from ISIS and Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and not only are his patients adults but he also has had child patients, I add that Mr. Lucy has also been working in his spare time with the charity that helps the young Yazidi girls. I have commented in other threads about our work helping the young Yazidi girls and I add also helping their Mothers who were also brutally used as sex slaves by ISIS until they were rescued from that crowd.

So WHAT do YOU do to protect children exactly? Oh that's right you support young boys being allowed into Homo Bars to perform like circus monkeys for degenerate depraved Homo pieces of human filth.
So...you consider giving birth "protecting children"? Lot's of women have done so and never protected children.

You of course ignore the rest of my comment so I will copy and paste it again:

I also financially support approx 16 Children's Charities in 10 different nations including two that friends of my family set up that deal specifically with children who have been victims of Child Sex Trafficking, I also have been supporting a specific charity that is helping Yazidi young girls who were subjected to horrific sex abuse slavery from ISIS and Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and not only are his patients adults but he also has had child patients, I add that Mr. Lucy has also been working in his spare time with the charity that helps the young Yazidi girls. I have commented in other threads about our work helping the young Yazidi girls and I add also helping their Mothers who were also brutally used as sex slaves by ISIS until they were rescued from that crowd.
Yeah....that. A cool story.

Don't forget the girls here. Toddler "pageants"? Allowing teenage girls to strut "T&A " as part of football games? Allowing fundie guys to go after teenage girls? remember the "duck dynasty" guy recommending that guys go after female children for sexual foder.

Don't forget the girls here. Toddler "pageants"? Allowing teenage girls to strut "T&A " as part of football games? Allowing fundie guys to go after teenage girls? remember the "duck dynasty" guy recommending that guys go after female children for sexual foder.
And Ted Nugent and his songs about sex with young girls........he's visited tiny trump's WH.....birds of a feather?

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
Did you bother to read your article?

Of course it's bad for a child to dance in front of any group of adult men.

But read on. Seems America funds an effort to keep male children as young as 10 from dancing and having adult sex in Afghanistan.

Republicans blocked that funding. Basicly, they are say fuk those kids. They aren't American. We don't care what happens to them.

So just because it's in a gay bar they must be Democrats? Especially with what we know what is going on in Afghanistan and who is actually in charge.
And may I say......
JhdhH3U.png

They are NOT my responsibility and I really don't care what happens to them...we have OUR OWN to worry about and do something for!!!!

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

200.gif

But read on. Seems America funds an effort to keep male children as young as 10 from dancing and having adult sex in Afghanistan.

Republicans blocked that funding. Basicly, they are say fuk those kids. They aren't American. We don't care what happens to them.

So just because it's in a gay bar they must be Democrats? Especially with what we know what is going on in Afghanistan and who is actually in charge.
And may I say......
JhdhH3U.png

They are NOT my responsibility and I really don't care what happens to them...we have OUR OWN to worry about and do something for!!!!
If only the Republicans in Congress weren't always shooting down legislation to help us vets........

maxres.jpg

200.gif

And may I say......
JhdhH3U.png

If only the Republicans in Congress weren't always shooting down legislation to help us vets........
Maybe you will be lucky enough to die before it gets worse. Winter is coming.

I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son. … The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.

Being raised by a pair of immoral sexual deviants doesn't exactly constitute being “as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.” It amounts to putting that child right in the middle of these evils.
Your definition of ‘immoral sexual deviants’ is nonsense. May I suggest, as I suspect you’re a true believer in the bullshit that’s been dumped all over scripture for centuries, that you read John Shelby Spong’s ‘The Sins of Scripture: Uncovering the God of Hate to reveal the God of Love”. Either that or at least dip your toes in the last several centuries of academic biblical studies.
Thank you. I even had the pleasure of shaking Spong's hand once and telling him that he had saved Christianity for me. We kind of winked when I told him that I found Christianity to be so much 95 percent BC and he told me to keep searching for the other.

The Left have always supported pedophiles and sexual predators. Just look at Hollywood and the long list of "yeah we knew" every time one is busted. It is not that it occurs on one side of the political spectrum, it is that one side that continuously supports, nurtures and defends it.
We’re not the ones trying to make them Senators.

Your definition of ‘immoral sexual deviants’ is nonsense. May I suggest, as I suspect you’re a true believer in the bullshit that’s been dumped all over scripture for centuries, that you read John Shelby Spong’s ‘The Sins of Scripture: Uncovering the God of Hate to reveal the God of Love”. Either that or at least dip your toes in the last several centuries of academic biblical studies.

No spin you can put on it will cover the truth.

Homosexuality is an inherently disordered condition, mentally and morally. Under no circumstances should it ever be considered to drag children into it. Your statement that a child being raised by a homosexual couple is “well protected from the evils of this world” is absurd and wrong on its face. A child in that condition is deeply and inescapably immersed in the evils of the world. Those who would willingly have any part in putting a child in such a situation ought to be permanently removed from free society.

So...what have I posted that is not truthful......?

Pretty much nearly all of this… Search Results | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Where's the lies? Be specific with at least one....if you can.

It would be easier to comb through that huge haystack of lies, to find the rare needle of truth scattered here and there therein. But who has time for that solid digestive waste?
So....you really have nothing....YOU are the one who lied. Why am I not surprised.....at all.

I don't believe it....

don't believe he is 10 yrs old by the pictures, too many muscles

don't believe he can legally work in a bar

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be shut down asap.

I think you are all being fooled
I hope so. Wouldnt be the first time the right made up a lie.
they dressed and put him in childlike saddle shoes... make up... all to make the audiance think he was young.... which is nearly just as bad....

the same thing is done with really petite 18yr old women, braids, cheerleading outfit, saddle shoes, or ballerina tutus to make the imagination of the sick suckers think they are kids....

instead of posting pics and video to the net, a really disturbed by the 10 year old, would have simply turned over the video to the police....
not exploited A REAL 10 year old child even more by posting it on the net imo. I call bull shat!

LOL Google the kid, the queers fawn all over him.

You're looking ridiculous right now

"Google the kid, the queers fawn all over him."

Homos should not be allowed to be near young boys, why do Homos want to be near young boys except to groom and then rape them and probably give them AIDS also.
By your logic, straight men shouldn’t be allowed near young girls and straight women shouldn’t allowed near young boys. :cuckoo:

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

Oh wait you don't mind killing babies

Abortion Is Not Condemned in the Bible

Despite the cruel hatred of sexual activity preached by power-hungry Puritanical clerics, God wouldn't want an unwanted child to be born. He would take the fetus-stage soul straight to Heaven, or at least to what Catholics call "Limbo."

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

Despite the cruel hatred of sexual activity preached by power-hungry Puritanical clerics, God wouldn't want an unwanted child to be born. He would take the fetus-stage soul straight to Heaven, or at least to what Catholics call "Limbo."

Thou shall not kill...

Thou shall not kill...

Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 137:9 - King James Version

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

I don't know about Honey Boo Boo...…….but the kids talent shows that Jonbenet Ramsey was in surely were

Everybody I know in Boulder thinks her brother killed her...the cops up there are dope-smoking hippies who couldn't find their ass with both hands.
So you're not against little girls being taught to dress like whores and go parading for a trophy. Got it.

Not good at all but not as hideous as grooming a ten year old boy to be dancing in front of cheering perverts....that's as sick as it gets. Hopefully AIDS comes back and kills everybody in that bar.

Whether or not this performance was sexualized or wholesome, it is never appropriate to take a 10 year old boy into gay bars, peep shows , bordellos or other places of sexual depravity.

As far as aids coming back, I think that's an established fact for the gay community. Aids 2.0 is on the horizon. The sale of "Truvada" is encouraging the latest generation of LGBT people to engage in very risky behavior and new retroviruses even more virulent will indeed pop up. I remember back in the 1980's, when aids first became popular particularly among homoamericans.

I spoke with an old doctor I knew. He told me that aids was nothing new, there were always young fruits who would get suddenly and fatally ill and would die quickly of mysterious symptoms. These things happen, its part of the cycle of life.
The Original Academentia

It's probably what destroyed the legendary Sodom and Gomorrah and caused the plague at Athens in 430 BC. As shown in Plato's Symposium, the upper-class fad of Gayism had acquired snob value among that generation of Athenian patricians. Plato wrote that heterosexuality was a lowly activity of the plebeians.

Later, the Athenians wised up and condemned Socrates to death for running a cult of pedophiles.

Thou shall not kill...

As in "God Wouldn't Let Us Believe in Him If He Didn't Exist"

Diploma Dumbos begging the question, as usual. You inferior minds don't even know what that means (it in no way means, "Which leads to the question"), yet you're so shallow-minded and dishonest that you do it all the time.

Forum List

Back