10 X-NFL players cheat 4 million from the same players who gave them big eventual contracts.

I really regret ever posting this pos thread now. I'm totally divorcing this abortion.

Can a mod delete things on an OP's request here. Probably not, just asking, please do if possible.

I hope they can fulfill your request, to delete this. But stay cognizant, to how deleting this thread won't make our subconscious biases go away.

I really regret ever posting this pos thread now. I'm totally divorcing this abortion.

Can a mod delete things on an OP's request here. Probably not, just asking, please do if possible.

I hope they can fulfill your request, to delete this. But stay cognizant, to how deleting this thread won't make our subconscious biases go away.
Whatever you think is fine with me. Adios

Never said brothers...
Where did I say “ brothers”?

...Twice you have erroneously stated words I did not post...

I refuse to play word trickery with you, as your display here now only further highlights your mind as a peculiar institution of opinions. You tried to highlight their brotherhood, their closeness, yes by emphasizing "fellow" and so I refuse to play pretend about it.

You put "brothers" in quotes, that normally means I actually posted the word. That you haven't figured that out isn't my issue.

A more actual quote would be "fellow players" showing it to be the whole NFL not one color or race. My opinion is anyone that commits fraud should be punished, I don't give a damn what their skin color, race, religion, sex, sexual preference, rich, poor, thin, fat, NFL or ex-NFL, it doesn't matter.

Quit playing your stupid games and injecting race as if it has anything to do with people defrauding other people. I watch a series called American greed which highlights people stealing money from other people. Most of the stories are about white people defrauding others. They are thieves, their race, skin color, religion, sex, sexual preference, height, weight, amount of money they have or don't have, doesn't matter to me. Stealing from others is wrong and I hope when caught they pay the max. Just me.

Never said brothers...
Where did I say “ brothers”?

...Twice you have erroneously stated words I did not post...

I refuse to play word trickery with you, as your display here now only further highlights your mind as a peculiar institution of opinions. You tried to highlight their brotherhood, their closeness, yes by emphasizing "fellow" and so I refuse to play pretend about it.

You put "brothers" in quotes, that normally means I actually posted the word. That you haven't figured that out isn't my issue.

A more actual quote would be "fellow players" showing it to be the whole NFL not one color or race. My opinion is anyone that commits fraud should be punished, I don't give a damn what their skin color, race, religion, sex, sexual preference, rich, poor, thin, fat, NFL or ex-NFL, it doesn't matter.

Quit playing your stupid games and injecting race as if it has anything to do with people defrauding other people. I watch a series called American greed which highlights people stealing money from other people. Most of the stories are about white people defrauding others. They are thieves, their race, skin color, religion, sex, sexual preference, height, weight, amount of money they have or don't have, doesn't matter to me. Stealing from others is wrong and I hope when caught they pay the max. Just me.
I was being baited pretty well huh. Lol. I don't play with these games. This fraud is the reason race relations will never improve. He doesn't want to. Too much pussy excuses to get through life. I would never speak to this person again. Everyone is guilty but the prisoners. Go pound salt...lol

... should be executed ...

Executed?

Wow. Is that the same action you recommend whenever it is one of us, White men, who frauded/cheated wealthy people out of millions???

Why do so many people here get, uptight, about the idea of darkskinned Black men indulging in millions of dollars?!!!
You know what? I looked back at that, and it was a poor choice of words. I really apologize. But I'll be truthful, if it were white dudes I would have said the same thing. Are all 10 of them black anyway?

I was angry when I wrote that because that money is for all those guys whos brains have turn to sausage grind. I mean these are all NFL players ripping off their fellow players. It just stinks to high shit.

I've lived equidistant from 3 major metro areas. Never had any incident with any black person. I don't think I've ever had a REAL confrontation with anyone other than the minor things that happen when there is a big populous.

Thanks for answering my thread anyway...lolol...I thought it died...lol.Peace and Happy NY
Why were you angry? Did the money come out of your pocket?

Executed?

Wow. Is that the same action you recommend whenever it is one of us, White men, who frauded/cheated wealthy people out of millions???

Why do so many people here get, uptight, about the idea of darkskinned Black men indulging in millions of dollars?!!!
You know what? I looked back at that, and it was a poor choice of words. I really apologize. But I'll be truthful, if it were white dudes I would have said the same thing. Are all 10 of them black anyway?

I was angry when I wrote that because that money is for all those guys whos brains have turn to sausage grind. I mean these are all NFL players ripping off their fellow players. It just stinks to high shit.

I've lived equidistant from 3 major metro areas. Never had any incident with any black person. I don't think I've ever had a REAL confrontation with anyone other than the minor things that happen when there is a big populous.

Thanks for answering my thread anyway...lolol...I thought it died...lol.Peace and Happy NY
No it was coming out of the players who need it the most. Why ask me what you already know? It's silly.

Executed?

No it was coming out of the players who need it the most. Why ask me what you already know? It's silly.
Why the hell would you be angry about that?

I was being baited pretty well huh...

You running here begging/searching for teammates to join you, in talking bad about me, is still not going to remove your subconscious biases that caused you to create this unfairly-imaged thread OP and thread title.

Plus the fact that you ran here looking to appeal to a staunch, xenophobe, to be your teammate vs me?

LOL

YES it only solidified the reality that your account on this website is like his/just another peculiar institution trolling this website.

Last edited:
That you haven't figured that out isn't my issue..

I refuse to play pretend about why you emphasized "fellow" when mostly all human theft consists of defendant-plaintiff who are acquainted with each other. Therefore please see the post above this one, it applies to your peculiar institution as well.

Check his posts' archive over many days then yes it might become very, clear, why he's so angry ...

HINT:
there were nine (9) defendants, but take notice/take a look at the one (1) sole defendant who he made sure to only mention him:

51c4195083f25f28921d682a1e042875_md.jpg

Last edited:
Some people just make up crap in their head and spew nonsense, without evidence, just opinion. There is only one person that made fraud a racial story, the rest got it right. It is several humans ripping off fellow humans which I hope if found guilty are imprisoned for awhile. Stealing isn’t right, no matter who does it.

Some people just make up crap in their head and spew nonsense, without evidence, just opinion. There is only one person that made fraud a racial story, the rest got it right. It is several humans ripping off fellow humans which I hope if found guilty are imprisoned for awhile. Stealing isn’t right, no matter who does it.
This morning when I woke up. I looked in the mirror and saw my whiteness. It has a nice whiteness about it today.
So today, I'm going appreciate that by celebrating, National White Day.

Executed?

I noticed we have near the same number of posts. Your rating rather stinks compared to mine. so you are of a different caste. Rules say it is forbidden to converse with a lesser class.

I noticed we have near the same number of posts. Your rating rather stinks compared to mine...

Hey look here pal, you support Inequality, whereas I would never do such a satanic thing. So I won't be as embraced here, as you are, and that is what I like about this place

skinny: I feel so, so sorry for you re: how you basically just, bragged, that getting ratings on a message board is what makes you feel complete in life.

tsk tsk

Executed?

Because the OP is nuttier than a sack of cashews, dumber than rat shit, and probably off his medication.

Executed?

Because the OP is nuttier than a sack of cashews, dumber than rat shit, and probably off his medication.
I don't respond to people with such a shitty reputation here. You are the worst I've seen for 16k posts.

Forum List

Back