10 Worst States For Women's Health

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH

People, regardless of gender, often face an uphill battle to stay healthy in the U.S., which came in 50th out of 221 nations for life expectancy in the latest edition of the CIA’s World Factbook.

But it can be a particular challenge for women. More than 300 U.S. counties saw a decline in women’s life expectancy from 1987 to 2007, while just six counties showed a similar decline for men. Here’s our list of 10 states where women are especially hard hit by poverty, obesity, and high rates of smoking, and often struggle for access to family planning, prenatal care, mammograms, and Pap tests.

Surprise, surprise, every state on the list is a red state.

People, regardless of gender, often face an uphill battle to stay healthy in the U.S., which came in 50th out of 221 nations for life expectancy in the latest edition of the CIA’s World Factbook.

But it can be a particular challenge for women. More than 300 U.S. counties saw a decline in women’s life expectancy from 1987 to 2007, while just six counties showed a similar decline for men. Here’s our list of 10 states where women are especially hard hit by poverty, obesity, and high rates of smoking, and often struggle for access to family planning, prenatal care, mammograms, and Pap tests.

So once I stopped laughing at yet another leftist screaming, "Look what a moron I am! Disregard me!" by citing the Huffington Post as though it were a news source, I gave some thought to their criteria. Surprise, surprise. The long-debunked liberal stand-by of "life expectancy", despite having it proven to them numerous times that life expectancy has nothing to do with healthcare.

You lefties might as well just superglue dunce caps to your heads and be done with it.

So once I stopped laughing at yet another leftist screaming, "Look what a moron I am! Disregard me!" by citing the Huffington Post as though it were a news source, I gave some thought to their criteria. Surprise, surprise. The long-debunked liberal stand-by of "life expectancy", despite having it proven to them numerous times that life expectancy has nothing to do with healthcare.

You lefties might as well just superglue dunce caps to your heads and be done with it.

Funny thing that I'm really not a leftie, but whatever. You folks on the far right just refuse to see reality. One of these days you'll wake up. Well, maybe.

Funny thing that I'm really not a leftie, but whatever. You folks on the far right just refuse to see reality. One of these days you'll wake up. Well, maybe.

Funny thing is, I don't listen to anything else you say, so why do you expect me to care what you mistakenly identify yourself as? No matter how many signs you stick on an apple tree saying, "Peaches!", it's still going to produce apples.

Funny thing is, I don't listen to anything else you say, so why do you expect me to care what you mistakenly identify yourself as? No matter how many signs you stick on an apple tree saying, "Peaches!", it's still going to produce apples.

Yea, when you're so far to the right that you're about to fall off the edge of the earth, it's hard to see anything.

Forum List

Back