10 worst/best people of the year

I can see that 2013 has already started with another bull shit post from luddly.neddite. So far, same shit as last year...

oh boy, addicting info

I guess if they say so it must be :lol:

Let me guess their number on top 10, the Dear Leader?

Last edited:
oh boy, addicting info

I guess if they say so it must be :lol:

Let me guess their number on top 10, the Dear Leader?

Holy crap, you're wrong.

Like that's surprising.

good, glad you went on there to check..

I saw it before you posted.

After looking further, I can see that it's a lefty site. I've never seen it before...but now I see why you and others are ignoring it. I do the same to the things you link to.

Holy crap, you're wrong.

Like that's surprising.

good, glad you went on there to check..

I saw it before you posted.

After looking further, I can see that it's a lefty site. I've never seen it before...but now I see why you and others are ignoring it. I do the same to the things you link to.

no sweat
I don't just post a link, I post some of the story with it and it's your choice if you go or not..
I wouldn't give a site like addicting info any business is all, you are free to do what you want

Last edited:
Note to bitter losers on the right: read my post. Nobody said anything is engraved in stone. In case you missed it I invited you ALL to make any changes you want.

Meanwhile, for the gazillionth time -YOU LOST. Your constant whining and childish name calling won't change that.

Take your sour grapes and bug off.

I definitely think a man that drops bombs on innocent children is worth worship and admiration.

Thanks SO much for pointing this out.

I agree that its reprehensible that Bush murdered, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of men, women and children, ALL innocent of any action against the US.

But, he's not prez now and, though we all still hate the deaths of innocents, aren't you glad that the numbers are now in the dozens or even hundreds - instead of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that Bush murdered? AND, that we are now targeting our ACTUAL and REAL enemies instead of families?

Indeed, aren't we all glad to see an end to the kind of warfare that we have engaged in since time began? The piles of dead bodies, little kids missing limbs, families torn apart - HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of them just so we could say we "took pork chop hill" or some such ASSSSinine crap. As though a hill or a town or a district meant more than those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives.

Warfare now, a truly surgical strike like we saw with the killing of bin Laden

(Bush couldn't take time out from his war profiteering and war crimes and tongue kissing oil sheiks to be bothered looking for the mastermind of the attack that murdered more than 3000 Americans ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!)

or the drones that kill only a few instead of the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS that Bush ordered killed.

Best of all, our soldiers coming home to help from the POTUS and FLOTUS and VPOTUS and SLOTUS instead of being ignored and reviled as they are now under the pubpots.

Now what we must do is DEMAND that the pubpots NOT force veterans into the lifetime of poverty and homelessness that we have seen in earlier times. Vote against the voucher system if for no other reason than they were ready to give their lives for us and we owe them no less.

Check my sig for a link to wounded warriors dot org.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's an absolute outrage that Obama wasn't included in the list of 10 Best People Of 2012...!

wtf's with that...?!

Well, he was voted the most admired man for the 5th year in a row. Secty Clinton was voted most admired woman for the 5th year, as well.

But, good catch and I agree that he is certainly among the best people in our country.

Forum List

Back