10 Ways Healthcare Reform will affect you

sounds good to me

so you want less then truthful people in with ya.....people who only see truth as they see the truth....people who embellish,spin.....and just plainly are full of shit....Jennifer....meet Truth only matters if im the one telling it to you.....otherwise....you gotta be misinformed....

sounds good to me

so you want less then truthful people in with ya.....people who only see truth as they see the truth....people who embellish,spin.....and just plainly are full of shit....Jennifer....meet Truth only matters if im the one telling it to you.....otherwise....you gotta be misinformed....

Truth?

You can't handle the truth!

nicholson-thumb.jpg

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

And you can show us all that from the law??? Or maybe is that why they keep having to go back and fix this wonderful law, because it has all this great stuff in it??????? :lol:

Welcome Samuari.

I couldn't say this at the other place, but I can here: Fuck you.

There, now that I got that off my chest, hope you enjoy your stay here. :D This is a great board.

Not judging by your "intelligent" response. :doubt: What "other" place is that? Get banned somewhere else? lol

Last edited:
sounds good to me

Truth?

The truth being Obama is a lying sack of crap and so is this healthcare bill.

You forgot:

- Your wages may be cut or you may see very little or no income growth.

- Your employer will most likely drop your current insurance and force you into ObamaCare.

- You may lose your job as your company cuts expenses to cover for the additional tax burden of ObamaCare.

Where do you get your information for such pronouncements?

The truth is your wages may be cut or you may see little or no income growth even if healthcare reform had never taken place or even been thought of.

You may lose your job anyway as companies cut expenses or move jobs overseas. It may not have anything to do with healthcare reform.

Does the Healthcare Reform bill allow employers to drop existing employee health care? If so which portion of the bill is that in?

sounds good to me

Truth?

nicholson-thumb.jpg

you should be showing that to your buddy Truth....

Or they'll merely stop writing up health policies, as there won't be any money in it anymore.

Hmmmmmm....

Maybe we would have to implement a Government Option if they did that

You think that's an accident?

Think your spot on Dude.

All Barry needed to do was get his foot in the door with this bs bill.

Next up. The public option.

Total takeover by the Govt. Helloe waiting lines, panels and golly gee. We'll be just like Europe. Barrys wishs coming true.

Forum List

Back