10 ways Barack Obama botched the aftermath of the masterful operation to kill Osama

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I don't agree with all these points, but they are out there:

Instead of me trying to money quote 10 observations, read them all:

10 ways Barack Obama botched the aftermath of the masterful operation to kill Osama bin Laden – Telegraph Blogs

I definitely think Obama botched it when it came to all the information given out.

Obama was hiding behind a woman, no he wasn't, we will release the photos, no we won't, on and on and on.

It makes it look like this operation to kill Bin Laden was THRUST upon Obama and Obama really didn't know how to handle the aftermath.

I mean he looks like a nincompoop with all the, yes this happened, no it didn't, yes we will do this, um on second thought, no we won't.

It's like the Jimmy Carter of indecisiveness.

Very unprofessional.

10 ways Barack Obama botched the aftermath of the masterful operation to kill Osama bin Laden – Telegraph Blogs

I definitely think Obama botched it when it came to all the information given out.

Obama was hiding behind a woman, no he wasn't, we will release the photos, no we won't, on and on and on.

It makes it look like this operation to kill Bin Laden was THRUST upon Obama and Obama really didn't know how to handle the aftermath.

I mean he looks like a nincompoop with all the, yes this happened, no it didn't, yes we will do this, um on second thought, no we won't.

Very unprofessional.

No, he didn't. It was/is an evolving story and all the outlets reported many, many variations of what happened. For once Obama didn't come off looking like a dope. He made the right decision and the information on what actually happened is still filtering down. Can't you give it a rest just this once and appreciate what happened and that OBL is now fish food?

Very unprofessional.

IMO its called complete Leadership failure which seem the be the hallmark of the idiot in the White House.

Very unprofessional.

IMO its called complete Leadership failure which seem the be the hallmark of the idiot in the White House.

look at the cute little hacks playing. :clap2:

i hope their stupid isn't contagious.

The world's most wanted man, murderer of thousands, is removed from the living by US forces.
His body is disposed of before anyone has a chance to make him a martyr.
Not a single American involved receives as much as a scratch on the chin.
And all (some) conservatarians can do is bitch because it happened on Obama's watch.

Get a fucking life.

Sometimes I wonder why I take the time to read stories linked to in posts when I know what will happen is that people will refuse to develop an informed opinion and will simply respond with rhetoric and idiocy.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Their story seems to be less & less likely to be true by the day. They definitely botched the aftermath. You nailed that one.

Pretty soon the rightwinglunatics are going to be demanding Obama commit hari-kari over bin laden's death.

Forum List

Back