10 Top Reasons You Owe The Nation

Emily Miller writes on the day of infamy...I mean anniversary of Obamacare...
Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

1. Explodes the Budget Deficit

2. Kills Jobs

3. Lose Your Own Doctor and Health Plan

4. States’ Budget Deficits Grow to Possible Bankruptcy

5. Higher Insurance Premiums:

6. Crushes Businesses
7. Fewer Americans Have Access to Health Insurance

8. Senior Citizens Lose Medicare Coverage:

9. Overburdens Small Business

10. Tax Hikes
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After One Year - HUMAN EVENTS

OK, one more opportunity to you Lefties to apologize...
...and genuflecting would be nice.

Waiting.

Well now, here we have another lying Conservative. But of course, something that actually helps small business is not something the Conservatives want. Small business? What's that worth? If it ain't a multi-hundred billion dollar multi-national, it ain't worth nothing. The Conservative mantra for real.

Small businesses are moving forward on health care | OregonLive.com

By Jim Houser

On March 10, I was invited to testify before the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions of the U.S. House Education and Workforce Committee in Washington, D.C. The hearing was titled "The Pressures of Rising Costs on Employer Provided Health Care." As co-owner of Hawthorne Auto Clinic in Southeast Portland, I described the challenges we face in providing health insurance coverage for our nine full-time employees and their families.

Our company's health insurance costs doubled from 2002 to 2010 to total more than $100,000. I shared my personal story with the committee: This year, our premium costs actually declined by more than 3 percent. When combined with the tax credit we receive because of the Affordable Care Act -- a credit that as many as 4 million American small-businesses could be eligible for if they offer health coverage -- our savings will be between 8 and 10 percent. I don't ever remember our health insurance costs going down before this year. But as I listened to the prepared remarks of the Republican representatives and their invited guests, it became clear to me that they didn't care about my very real story. In fact, they don't care about the realities of how the health care law is helping small businesses at all. They're too invested in a partisan political fight to discredit and dismantle the health care law before more of its benefits kick in -- perhaps because the insurance industry, whose excessive profits and worst practices will be reined in by the law, is too invested in our politicians.

The author of your article was on the First Lady's guest list for attendance at the SOTU address. Do you suppose that might color his perspective a bit? A really ambitious Democrat would testify that pigs fly to get on that list.

Guest List for First Lady's Box at State of the Union | 11alive.com

Last edited:
Emily Miller writes on the day of infamy...I mean anniversary of Obamacare...
Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

1. Explodes the Budget Deficit

2. Kills Jobs

3. Lose Your Own Doctor and Health Plan

4. States’ Budget Deficits Grow to Possible Bankruptcy

5. Higher Insurance Premiums:

6. Crushes Businesses
7. Fewer Americans Have Access to Health Insurance

8. Senior Citizens Lose Medicare Coverage:

9. Overburdens Small Business

10. Tax Hikes
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After One Year - HUMAN EVENTS

OK, one more opportunity to you Lefties to apologize...
...and genuflecting would be nice.

Waiting.

Well now, here we have another lying Conservative. But of course, something that actually helps small business is not something the Conservatives want. Small business? What's that worth? If it ain't a multi-hundred billion dollar multi-national, it ain't worth nothing. The Conservative mantra for real.

Small businesses are moving forward on health care | OregonLive.com

By Jim Houser

On March 10, I was invited to testify before the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions of the U.S. House Education and Workforce Committee in Washington, D.C. The hearing was titled "The Pressures of Rising Costs on Employer Provided Health Care." As co-owner of Hawthorne Auto Clinic in Southeast Portland, I described the challenges we face in providing health insurance coverage for our nine full-time employees and their families.

Our company's health insurance costs doubled from 2002 to 2010 to total more than $100,000. I shared my personal story with the committee: This year, our premium costs actually declined by more than 3 percent. When combined with the tax credit we receive because of the Affordable Care Act -- a credit that as many as 4 million American small-businesses could be eligible for if they offer health coverage -- our savings will be between 8 and 10 percent. I don't ever remember our health insurance costs going down before this year. But as I listened to the prepared remarks of the Republican representatives and their invited guests, it became clear to me that they didn't care about my very real story. In fact, they don't care about the realities of how the health care law is helping small businesses at all. They're too invested in a partisan political fight to discredit and dismantle the health care law before more of its benefits kick in -- perhaps because the insurance industry, whose excessive profits and worst practices will be reined in by the law, is too invested in our politicians.

Let me see.

One guy, from the most liberal state in the US, tells me one thing. Every other businessman, and my own personal experience, tells me the opposite.

Gotta go with the unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence. You win. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back