10 Top Reasons You Owe The Nation

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Emily Miller writes on the day of infamy...I mean anniversary of Obamacare...
Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

1. Explodes the Budget Deficit

2. Kills Jobs

3. Lose Your Own Doctor and Health Plan

4. States’ Budget Deficits Grow to Possible Bankruptcy

5. Higher Insurance Premiums:

6. Crushes Businesses

7. Fewer Americans Have Access to Health Insurance

8. Senior Citizens Lose Medicare Coverage:

9. Overburdens Small Business

10. Tax Hikes
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After One Year - HUMAN EVENTS

OK, one more opportunity to you Lefties to apologize...
...and genuflecting would be nice.

Waiting.

Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.

It's a Dream Deal innit?

The abortion that is Obama's plan is hardly anything the "left" was supporting, Lad.

What they wanted was single player HC.

Wake up and smell the conspiracy, lad.

It strikes me as curious that not a single thing on that list is fact. Our national conscience - and should I say brain - is a missing item today, not only because of the lack of interest in learning the facts, but also in the FACT that nonsense such as this proof-less crap is posted and considered valid. It is believed! How dumb are we as a nation? The same arguments were and are made about Social Security and Medicare by the same ideological and corporate tools, but with just a small bit of tweaking both would be fine. What a nation full of whiners and losers we have today. Rather sad that the nation of 'can do' is now the nation of 'can't do' and constant whining.

You mean ObamaCare doesn't really reduce the deficit and provide as much Free Health Care as we all WANT?

Who knew?

Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.

Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality. How sad that people actually believe crap like this rather then do their own research.

Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.

Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality. How sad that people actually believe crap like this rather then do their own research.

Can't wait to see the rebuttal you produce when you "do their own research."

Or....are you just a compendium of cliches, and the real cause of global warming....

Waiting.

Last edited:
Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.
Not one of these claims are true. Where do you get this information? Do u ever check sites like Politifact or Fact Check ???
What is true is that:
A Republican plan to withhold implementation funds for the Democrats’ new healthcare law would add $5.7 billion to the deficit over 10 years, the nonpartisan congressional scorekeeper said Thursday
This is from a Website called The Hill

Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.

Or....are you just a compendium of cliches, and the real cause of global warming....

Waiting.

Here's the thing. Your source uses itself as its source for it's "facts". You're ok with that?

Waiting.

Here's the thing. Your source uses itself as its source for it's "facts". You're ok with that?

You want to change the subject?

I get it...you were just kidding about "Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

So what should I glean from the post? That you support and agree with Obamacare...no matter what.

OK...it's still a free country...isn't it?

Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.
Not one of these claims are true. Where do you get this information? Do u ever check sites like Politifact or Fact Check ???
What is true is that:
A Republican plan to withhold implementation funds for the Democrats’ new healthcare law would add $5.7 billion to the deficit over 10 years, the nonpartisan congressional scorekeeper said Thursday
This is from a Website called The Hill

I suppose it will be simple enough for you to do so, and prepare a precis that extablishes the veracity of your post....

isn't it?

What's keeping you?

It strikes me as curious that not a single thing on that list is fact.

Not that curious. Distortions are pretty old-hat at this point.

"That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade."http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2009/07/obama_health_ca_1.php

Oh, you mean like that?

Obamacare also includes billions in double-counted savings. Over the next decade, Obamacare includes $529 billion in cuts to Medicare and $70 billion in revenue from the new CLASS program. CBO's score assumes that these savings and revenues will offset the cost of new programs in the legislation. But Medicare savings are also pledged to extend the program's solvency. Revenue from CLASS, a new long-term care insurance program, is the result of premiums collected to pay out benefits in outlying years and will not pay for new programs, either. Claiming that these dollars will pay for Obamacare is akin to trying to make a mortgage payment and buy a Macbook with the same paycheck: In the real world, you can spend money only once.
Reality Check: Repeal of Obamacare Would Not Increase the Deficit | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Waiting.

I get it...you were just kidding about "Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

So what should I glean from the post? That you support and agree with Obamacare...no matter what.

What? Change the subject? I said people should do some research to find the truth. Which if you would have done you would have noticed that there are no real sources of information in the link you posted.

I do not agree with Obamacare no matter what, but what you posted is worthless and the source behind it, even more worthless. That's why I wanted to know if you were ok with that type of "fact".

What? Change the subject? I said people should do some research to find the truth. Which if you would have done you would have noticed that there are no real sources of information in the link you posted.

I do not agree with Obamacare no matter what, but what you posted is worthless and the source behind it, even more worthless. That's why I wanted to know if you were ok with that type of "fact".

No dice, Rural Delivery...

You claimed "Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

But you haven't been able to put your dinero where you put your dinner.

So, with that claim hanging there in the air like the smoke that Obamacare is made of, you waltz on, casually, to 'everybody should go do research...."
The way I see it, I already got my degree, so you can't give me a homework assignment.

Especially when you're making the claims that you seem unable to support.

Isn't that know as 'bait and swithch' or three-card monte....or something?
Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

Last edited:

You claimed "Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

So, with that claim hanging there in the air like the smoke that Obamacare is made of, you waltz on, casually, to 'everybody should go do research...."
The way I see it, I already got my degree, so you can't give me a homework assignment.

"You got your degree?"
With what? An article with no facts or evidence? Time to go back to school it seems.

I'll humor you though. It says this bill "kills jobs". That couldn't be further from the truth. Less people NEED jobs because of this bill does not mean it kills jobs. The jobs are still there for the taking, there are just less people who need them. This has been a persistent distortion of the facts an and outright lie.

"You got your degree?"
With what? An article with no facts or evidence? Time to go back to school it seems.

I'll humor you though. It says this bill "kills jobs". That couldn't be further from the truth. Less people NEED jobs because of this bill does not mean it kills jobs. The jobs are still there for the taking, there are just less people who need them. This has been a persistent distortion of the facts an and outright lie.

Well, your degree must be in economics, since you have no clue that raising costs for small businesses limits their ability to expand, i.e., create jobs.

What a weak, not to mention bogus, defense of your disquisiton. Didn't you trumpet: ""Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

Every? Since you mention one single item of the ten, (and got that wrong) either you don't understand the word 'every,' or you use hyperbole, usually the venue of teenage girls....Oops! Are you a teenage girl??

Now, since your attempt to obnubilate has fallen short, as has your second attempt, the one above...would you like a third bite of the apple, or simply go down to ignominious defeat?

It won't mean you're a bad person....simply a loser.

BTW, not for nothing, as we say in the Big Apple, but your avatar is one of the two or three most offensive on the board.
Just sayin'...

"You got your degree?"

Well, your degree must be in economics, since you have no clue that raising costs for small businesses limits their ability to expand, i.e., create jobs.

What a weak, not to mention bogus, defense of your disquisiton. Didn't you trumpet: ""Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

Every? Since you mention one single item of the ten, (and got that wrong) either you don't understand the word 'every,' or you use hyperbole, usually the venue of teenage girls....Oops! Are you a teenage girl??

Now, since your attempt to obnubilate has fallen short, as has your second attempt, the one above...would you like a third bite of the apple, or simply go down to ignominious defeat?

It won't mean you're a bad person....simply a loser.

BTW, not for nothing, as we say in the Big Apple, but your avatar is one of the two or three most offensive on the board.
Just sayin'...

There is no way in hell I am going to waste my time debunking a list of ridiculous claims that have no proof to begin with. I debunked one and you don't like it, not my problem. Post something with actual facts next time. I thought you were smarter then this? Posting something that uses itself as the source? Really? You should know better.

How is my avatar offensive? Did you know Jesus or the dinosaurs personally?

Forum List

Back