10 Top Albums of the '60s and '70s

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here's what I think should've been #1

slide_380678_4511872_free.jpg

and Simon & Garfunkle should've been 2nd. I will also add that I think Springsteen is probably the least talented individual ever to gain so much fame. To include him the with likes of Johnny Cash and Carole King is a travesty.

See all of them @ The 10 Greatest Albums Of The 60s And 70s

As I sit and listen to the music on my hard disk, I tend to agree with everyone that there is no way just ten albums should even come close to representing those decades.

Not a great list

No Led Zeppelin ?
Jimmi Hendrix Experience?
The Doors?

Physical Graffiti was a great album from that time. That should have been included. People my age and younger are still listening to Led Zeppelin because they were and are so influential. I don't care if Pogo comes here and says they stole a song or whatever, that still doesn't change the impact they had on music.

I feel like it's almost a sin that Jimi Hendrix isn't on that list too. Good grief, he was only one of the best guitarists EVER!!!!

Physical Graffiti was a great album from that time. That should have been included. People my age and younger are still listening to Led Zeppelin because they were and are so influential. I don't care if Pogo comes here and says they stole a song or whatever, that still doesn't change the impact they had on music.

I feel like it's almost a sin that Jimi Hendrix isn't on that list too. Good grief, he was only one of the best guitarists EVER!!!!

I remember when Hendrix came out in the 60's......it was like.....You GOTTA hear this
Nothing like it at the time

I remember when Hendrix came out in the 60's......it was like.....You GOTTA hear this

Did you ever get to see him play?

No, I was just a kid

No, I was just a kid

Oh, I see. Too bad his life and career were cut so short. :(

Forum List

Back