10 Things Michelle Obama Wants to Say to Sarah Palin but Can't

5 Things Michelle should say to Palin:

1. You still have more executive skill than my husband and Biden combined

2. I can't ever imagine you ducking a press conference and calling up the former mayor of Wasilla to speak for you

3. You hunt and fish while Barry has people write autobiographies for him, so if I was ever stuck in the wilderness Id rather have you than Barry as my partner

4. The LMSM has not stopped hounding you 24/7/365, Ive never seen anything like it, they hate you more than Reagan, yet you still smile, how do you do it?

5. Barry has made a total fucking mess of the economy and the USA might lose our AAA credit rating, I'm so sorry, when he talked about "Change" I thought he meant change for the better. I will do whatever I can to help you clean up when you're elected to POTUS in 2012

USMB broads on the attack against a very handsome, educated, career driven man, I know why some women are single and miserable now.

Prove it!

Married to the same man for 22 years. Miserable? Hell no. Not even close.

You're married and too old why should i prove it to you?

Too old in your mind and that's your issue, not mine.

Didn't I come across a thread several weeks ago that announced the fact that you were leaving USMB? Couldn't stand to be away from us, ay? *snicker*

Wow...Three threads with three links to HRPuffinstuffPo.

Mind ceasing with your spamming of the forum?

Stop spamming that retard in your avatar, I'm posting sound, relevant news along with some humor.

No, you're not. All you're doing is exposing an unhealthy obsession with Sarah Palin.

Here you guys go again, picking on my secret sweetie...

I'd rather date Rosie de Palma off and on for a lifetime than marry someone like Palin. Brains actually do matter to men.

Your love affair with your palm is not by choice...

Why is this in Arts & Crafts :confused:

Its liberal news that makes Palin look like a fool.

No, it's not and your posting of it serves only to make you look foolish.

Last edited:
say?who knows, she probably wants to slap her silly cause her hips aren't as wide as the Continent.......

The funniest thing about this thread... Fail&Won'tGo thinks that a list of stuff that Michelle Obama didn't say is 'news'.... "sound, relevant, news". So the question must be asked... Is Fail&Won'tGo the dumbest active poster we have on USMB?

say?who knows, she probably wants to slap her silly cause her hips aren't as wide as the Continent.......

The funniest thing about this thread... Fail&Won'tGo thinks that a list of stuff that Michelle Obama didn't say is 'news'.... "sound, relevant, news". So the question must be asked... Is Fail&Won'tGo the dumbest active poster we have on USMB?

On par with Truthdoesntmatter...

Some of those were funny..

I would say to Sarah..

People who live in extremely brittle cold glass houses..shouldn't throw stones.

Forum List

Back