10 Takeaways from the NYT Error Ridden Defense of Obama's FBI Spying on Trump Campaign

“It’s reasonable to assume that much of the new information in the New York Times report relates to leakers’ fears about information that will be coming out in the inspector general report. . . . The story says the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would ‘only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.’ It is easy to understand how learning that the FBI was spying on one’s presidential campaign might reinforce claims of election-rigging.”

10 Takeaways From NYT's Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

Remember when Trump’s claim that his campaign was being spied on was dismissed as absurd paranoia?

yeah, it still makes me laugh

did you know there are still some stupid assholes that actually believe it?

:rofl:
What lie will you tell when you are proven wrong?
i figured i'd use one of yours since you have so much more experience with being wrong

“It’s reasonable to assume that much of the new information in the New York Times report relates to leakers’ fears about information that will be coming out in the inspector general report. . . . The story says the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would ‘only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.’ It is easy to understand how learning that the FBI was spying on one’s presidential campaign might reinforce claims of election-rigging.”

Remember when Trump’s claim that his campaign was being spied on was dismissed as absurd paranoia?

He will pick one of yours.
I don't lie.

He will pick one of yours.
I don't lie.
THAT'S a lie!!!

i figured i'd use one of yours since you have so much more experience with being wrong
You beat me to it!

I 'member...

looks like Jug Ears really did tap Trump's wires

and the media defends it, works to defuse or minimize the story, or lies about Trump comments

rinse, wash, repeat

the most interesting point I have seen about a lot of the recent leaks that look damaging to the left and our esteemed alphabet boys in law enforcement/intelligence is that they are trying to get ahead of the story and mitigate damage that is sure to be done

Got it. So old "Jugs" Obama also ordered the FBI to release the statement all but condemning her in the middle of the campaign? Also, was it "Ears" Obama who order the Director to once again open the investigative wound, just days before the election?

Or was the FBI acting independent in those instances?

NYT trying to get its Democrat Protection Spin in ahead of the IG Report coming out soon--draft now circulating--said to be Damning and Worse Than Expected...and finds reasonable grounds to believe criminal conduct by DOJ/FBI. Referred to Prosecutor.

Get ready to be educated about Obama's Deep State Deep....you Dumb-Ass Bolsheviks.

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges
Yep, the left are in full spin cycle for the upcoming scandal of scandals being made public.

Forum List

Back