10 steps to a dictatorship

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
People we need to get away from our partisanships. The Government does not care for the people of this country. They will give justr enough to make the people move the way they want them to move. Here are 10 steps you do not have to respond just look at the steps and ask yourself does any of this look familure? Be honest with yourself time is short.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

Naomi Wolf: Fascist America, in 10 easy steps | World news | The Guardian

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc[/ame]

People we need to get away from our partisanships. The Government does not care for the people of this country. They will give justr enough to make the people move the way they want them to move. Here are 10 steps you do not have to respond just look at the steps and ask yourself does any of this look familure? Be honest with yourself time is short.

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

When Naomi Wolf was lecturing during the Bush administration she was roundly scoffed at as a loon by Conservatives. Now she makes sense?

Woah..what's changed?

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

Thank God Bush couldn't read!

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

I found an excellent blog that outlined step-by-step how to create your own gulag.

Rick's Blog: How to Create Your Own Gulag

I made one of my own in the back yard...painted it yellow.

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

I found an excellent blog that outlined step-by-step how to create your own gulag.

Did you happen to see one on making Unicorns? My daughter SO wants one for Christmas!

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

Did you happen to see one on making Unicorns? My daughter SO wants one for Christmas!

I think that Rick has a blog entry for that. March 2009, I believe.

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

When Naomi Wolf was lecturing during the Bush administration she was roundly scoffed at as a loon by Conservatives. Now she makes sense?

Woah..what's changed?

The black guy won

I think all 10 steps were accomplished in one form or another during the Bush administration.

And yet, no dictatorship.

Which means it's all just fear-mongering asshattery.

With Bush we were being tested to see how far we will allow them to go. Haven't you noticed everything that was going to be suspended or repealed hasn't happen yet? Just extened. Radioman you seem to be a smart person YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONNECT THE DOTS.

2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
8. Control the press

Woah..what's changed?

Really? Then you shouldn't have a problem defending her now. Why is that you think the take over will happen over night? You should be saying welcome aboard.

Forum List

Back