10 Rules before a Woman can get an Abortion(interactive)

Let's create a top 10 list of Rules and stop all the madness, treating abortion clinics like hair salons.

TOP 10 RULES BEFORE A WOMAN CAN GET AN ABORTION

1. Must be of sound mind and judgement with an IQ higher than 110 about the pros and cons of Abortion

next up.

so if they have a lower IQ, the government should force them to have a child they don't want?

good thinking.

More republicans that way.

Let's create a top 10 list of Rules and stop all the madness, treating abortion clinics like hair salons.

1. Must be of sound mind and judgement with an IQ higher than 110 about the pros and cons of Abortion

next up.

so if they have a lower IQ, the government should force them to have a child they don't want?

good thinking.

I was thinking more like ban them from having kids at all until they up their IQ about the pros and cons of getting pregnant.

next up.

Well the first rule excludes republicans.

I can't think of anything that could not be mightily improved with fewer pubs involved.

Wouldn't be nice if we could just cede the south to them and be done with it? I mean, that way, most of them would to have move.

You might want to consider the percentage of live births are "accidents".

Or you could just spout nonsense like this and pretend its fact.

How aobut you post thos so-called stats of "accidents"?

Must be alotta "loose" women out there to have so many ya think?

and?

why would women having sex be a problem?

you think only men should have sex?

but then who would they have sex with?

Responsible women having sex is awesome and sexy. :clap2:

Tramps with no gotdamn conscience for the consequeses are just that, Tramps.

How aobut you post thos so-called stats of "accidents"?

Must be alotta "loose" women out there to have so many ya think?

and?

and the men who don't put on condoms are ok?

so much so that a woman shouldn't be able to control what her body is used for and has to ask an old man for permission by going to court?

while the same men who hate reproductive choice also hate child support...

and want to cut every program that can help her?

yep... better punish the harlots.

or better yet, make your own decisions. :thup:

Last edited:

next up.

good thinking.

I was thinking more like ban them from having kids at all until they up their IQ about the pros and cons of getting pregnant.

BAN??

You would BAN pregnancy among women YOU judge to be inadequate?

Do you live in the United States?

Why would anyone believe they have the right to control when and if a woman has a baby?

And, WHAT makes YOU qualified to make that judgement? I mean, you are SO completely ignorant of the FACTS that you believe abortion clinics are like hair salons.

GAWD but the rw's are just plain stupid.

and?

so much so that a woman shouldn't be able to control what her body is used for and has to ask an old man for permission by going to court?

1. Ultimately, if the females allows a male to enter without a condom, it's her fault. otherwise it's rape. and she should press charges.

2. A woman has the righ to be a tramp, just not on my dime.

3. Cut down on tramp pregnancies trapping men into child support, problem solved.

4. Not cut it, just regulate who gets to use it. rape victims can use it, but tramps need to kick rocks and raise the baby. stop joy-riding on my tax dime because you're a whore.

5. Punish em!..Punish em!!!

6. It's always the tramps that got an issue with this. the smart females live wonderful lives and KEEP their babies anyway.

:clap2:

good thinking.

BAN??

Why would anyone believe they have the right to control when and if a woman has a baby?

And, WHAT makes YOU qualified to make that judgement? I mean, you are SO completely ignorant of the FACTS that you believe abortion clinics are like hair salons.

Test their IQ (Females/Males) when they become sexually active. If their tests scores show they are still too immature to have a child. Ban them from getting pregnant until they can susccessfully pass the IQ test showing they are mature enough to get pregnant. Because if they test out successfully, 9 times outta 10 they are mature enough to not get pregnant on purpose just because abortion is available. It wil drastically cut down on unwanted pregnanacies and absent-minded abortions. If they get pregnant under "ban status" they will be fined because they are most likely going to abort since they were too ignorant to not study for the test and pass it successfully, giving them full right to get pregnant.

No different than a Driver's License test, you MUST pass to get your license to Drive or you're are SOL.

Vote 4Horsemen for President and I will make sure this gets into Law via Executive Order.

Last edited:

1. Ultimately, if the females allows a male to enter without a condom, it's her fault. otherwise it's rape. and she should press charges.

2. A woman has the righ to be a tramp, just not on my dime.

3. Cut down on tramp pregnancies trapping men into child support, problem solved.

4. Not cut it, just regulate who gets to use it. rape victims can use it, but tramps need to kick rocks and raise the baby. stop joy-riding on my tax dime because you're a whore.

5. Punish em!..Punish em!!!

6. It's always the tramps that got an issue with this. the smart females live wonderful lives and KEEP their babies anyway.

^^^ ^^^

more misogynist rightwingnut lunacy.

thanks for playing.

and, frankly, someone who clearly has no moral compass, like you, really shouldn't be making decisions for himself, much less anyone else./

BAN??

Test their IQ (Females/Males) when they become sexually active. If their tests scores show they are still too immature to have a child. Ban them from getting pregnant until they can susccessfully pass the IQ test showing they are mature enough to get pregnant. Because if they test out successfully, 9 times outta 10 they are mature enough to not get pregnant on purpose just because abortion is available. It wil drastically cut down on unwanted pregnanacies and absent-minded abortions. If they get pregnant under "ban status" they will be fined because they are most likely going to abort since they were too ignorant to not study for the test and pass it successfully, giving them full right to get pregnant.

No different than a Driver's License test, you MUST pass to get your license to Drive or you're are SOL.

Vote 4Horsemen for President and I will make sure this gets into Law via Executive Order.

awww... look how cute... it applauds its own stupidity. :thup:

screw the constitution... screw the supreme court.... just a penstroke... right?

now tell us how you think shouldn't force you to pay for your own health insurance but should invade women's bodies.

I support a woman's right to choose to have, or not have a child. If she is raped or if the pregnancy threatens her life, she should be able to choose to terminate the pregnancy. Otherwise, a woman should be free to use birth control, abstinence, or even the morning after pill if she doesn't want to have a child.

Women need to stop acting like they don't have a choice. It's really not that hard to not get pregnant.

I just hope you're over it. There are some GREAT therapists out there luddly!

and?

You wouldn't want to ask your partner to take half of the responsibility. Its the "loose" woman's responsibility.

And, so is child support.

Just as rw's.

I support a woman's right to choose to have, or not have a child. If she is raped or if the pregnancy threatens her life, she should be able to choose to terminate the pregnancy. Otherwise, a woman should be free to use birth control, abstinence, or even the morning after pill if she doesn't want to have a child.

Women need to stop acting like they don't have a choice. It's really not that hard to not get pregnant.

Just because it's an accident doesn't mean the woman didn't make a choice. Last I checked, there's only been, at most, one pregnancy that came from abstinence. Birth control is 99 percent effective. If you use two forms, you have a 0.01 percent chance of getting pregnant.

It's called accountability. Decisions are accompanied by consequences

And the MEN who CAUSED the pregnancy?

Or are you a big fan of the teepotter dead beat dad, Joe Walsh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back