10 Reasons why Obama's 1st Term is really (43)'s 3rd Term...

They both started wars in the Middle East
They both unconstitutionally bypassed Congress in starting those wars
They both maintained our military presence in over 100 countries
They both supported the Patriot Act
They both dramatically increased the national debt
They both lowered taxes and kept them low
They both showed undying support for the Federal Reserve
They both made campaign promises they did not keep
They both tried stimulus spending
They both added dramatically to the number of pages in the Federal Register...aka more regulations
They both did very little to stop illegal immigration
They both gave sweetheart deals to failing corporations
They both instituted huge national medical programs
They both curtailed the rights of suspects not convicted of a crime
They both expanded the war on drugs
They both used ‘Special Signing Statements’ to avoid obeying the law

This is on point.

How did Bush bypass congress to start a war?

They both unconstitutionally bypassed Congress in starting those wars
They both maintained our military presence in over 100 countries
They both added dramatically to the number of pages in the Federal Register...aka more regulations

This is on point.

Because war was never declared constitutionally - only a vote to use force. In the Constitution, it specifically states that Wars must be declared.

This is on point.

Because war was never declared constitutionally - only a vote to use force. In the Constitution, it specifically states that Wars must be declared.

There is no Requirement Constitutionally...

Authorization of the Military is in the hands of the Congress and they gave Bush the Power.

Where is a Declaration of War Required in the Constition when Engaging US Forces?

It doesn't Exist.

:)

peace...

They both unconstitutionally bypassed Congress in starting those wars They both maintained our military presence in over 100 countries

Like them except for the 2nd one. :thup:

peace..

Last edited:
It's the same old double standard ignorant libs live by. War is a good thing as long as a democrat is in office. Why do you think Cindy Sheehan's anti-war nut cases are silent? It ain't about war, it's about politics.

not with all those on the left. I see many posts here saying they dont support military action in A-Stan.....but they are defending Obama by pointing out that he never said he was going to pull out of A-Stan.

However...you are correct about left wing organizations...they cried about military actions overseas when Bush was President...and now seem to have disappeared as it pertains to escalated and additional military actions by Obama.

So yes...THAT is politics.

In general, A-Stan has been looked at as the noble war. Even when support for Iraq was at it's lowest, most felt A-Stan was still the "good" war and supported it.

Hell, the day after 9/11 I enlisted so I could be a part of it. I didn't know we would end up in A-Stan at the time but I wanted to be part of the effort.

Personally, I think A-Stan has run it's course but I don't look at it like I do Iraq because to me they are different wars that we got into for different reasons and under different circumstances. I agreed with our reasoning for A-Stan, I didn't at all with Iraq.

Because of that I have a hard time getting "outraged" over our policy there.

It's the same old double standard ignorant libs live by. War is a good thing as long as a democrat is in office. Why do you think Cindy Sheehan's anti-war nut cases are silent? It ain't about war, it's about politics.

Obama's War policy has been pretty fuggin similar to what he campaigned on. I'm not sure you followed his campaign - or else you'd know that this post you've written in doo-doo.

Actually it's been the opposite than what he campaigned on.

On the campaign trail he blabbed and blabbed about diplomacy and how he'd exhaust it.

Qadaffi every single time we engaged him, would be diplomatic, would submit and responded to our diplomacy.

So what did Obama do? Kill him and blow up the country.

I'm not saying Qaddafi was a good person, but he had a long history of responding to diplomacy.

There is no Requirement Constitutionally...

Authorization of the Military is in the hands of the Congress and they gave Bush the Power.

Where is a Declaration of War Required in the Constition when Engaging US Forces?

It doesn't Exist.

peace...

^Fact, not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

1.) Barry Expanded Afghanistan, has caused more American Deaths there with NO End in sight, and ultimately (43)'s Intelligence got bin Laden in Pakistan via Seal Team 6.

2.) Bailouts... They both did it.

3.) Iraq is Ending on (43)'s Timeline.

4.) Extraordinary Rendition... Yep, Barry does it.

5.) Gitmo Closed?... Nope.

6.) "Welfare" to Failing Corporations/Campaign Contributors?... Solyndra?

7.) Drones Killing Innocent People across Sovereign Borders?... Yep, Barry does it.

8.) Vacations?... Parties?... Extravagance?... Defines Barry's Presidency.

9.) Golf?... Barry Yes... Bush... Not so much. Bush stopped out of Respect for the Troops... True Story.

10.) Bush and Katrina?... Try Barry's 64th round of golf after Tornadoes ravaged the South killing many... My memory puts the Tornadoes at around mid-April while Barry's first visit to the area was at the end of the month after some fund raising... Remember how Bush was Attacked over Katrina?

1 - You're giving Dubya credit for getting Bin Laden? That's laughable. Others have straightened you out on Afghanistan.

2 - The difference being that the auto industry bailouts kept jobs, not only in Detroit, but for those that manufacture car parts, like alternators, batteries, wheels, mirrors...

3 - Even though Dubya declared victory there years ago...

4 - Do you really think this started during Dubya's term? It's been going on for decades, they just didn't tell us about it. What do you think the CIA does?

5 - Obama tried to close it.

6 - One fucked up deal, and some are going to harp on it until the end of time. But it was stupid of him.

7 - Innoncent? Hardly.

8 - No, you're wrong there. Dubya took far more vacations than Obama. The Obamas pay for private parties themselves. As for extravagance, they are the First Family, should they be serving ham salad sandwiches and potato chips while playing 1980s greatest hits CDs on an old boombox, with not enough folding chairs for everyone, dressed in tee shirts and jeans?

9 - False story. Dubya was televised playing golf two months after his pledge. He also took up biking after he stopped playing golf. Has Obama played much basketball lately? Did he say he was giving up sports?

10 - He was on a state visit tour of Europe at the time the tornadoes occurred. He arrived back in the States on Saturday and was in Joplin on Sunday. Unlike Dubya, Obama sent in FEMA right away, and didn't hinder any relief agencies that came in to help.

btw - Ron Paul said at the time that people living in tornado-prone areas should mve somewhere else. Eric Cantor wanted to stop all funding for relief unless federal budget cuts were made.

1.) Barry Expanded Afghanistan, has caused more American Deaths there with NO End in sight, and ultimately (43)'s Intelligence got bin Laden in Pakistan via Seal Team 6.

2.) Bailouts... They both did it.

3.) Iraq is Ending on (43)'s Timeline.

4.) Extraordinary Rendition... Yep, Barry does it.

5.) Gitmo Closed?... Nope.

6.) "Welfare" to Failing Corporations/Campaign Contributors?... Solyndra?

7.) Drones Killing Innocent People across Sovereign Borders?... Yep, Barry does it.

8.) Vacations?... Parties?... Extravagance?... Defines Barry's Presidency.

9.) Golf?... Barry Yes... Bush... Not so much. Bush stopped out of Respect for the Troops... True Story.

10.) Bush and Katrina?... Try Barry's 64th round of golf after Tornadoes ravaged the South killing many... My memory puts the Tornadoes at around mid-April while Barry's first visit to the area was at the end of the month after some fund raising... Remember how Bush was Attacked over Katrina?

1 - You're giving Dubya credit for getting Bin Laden? That's laughable. Others have straightened you out on Afghanistan.

2 - The difference being that the auto industry bailouts kept jobs, not only in Detroit, but for those that manufacture car parts, like alternators, batteries, wheels, mirrors...

4 - Do you really think this started during Dubya's term? It's been going on for decades, they just didn't tell us about it. What do you think the CIA does?

6 - One fucked up deal, and some are going to harp on it until the end of time. But it was stupid of him.

7 - Innoncent? Hardly.

8 - No, you're wrong there. Dubya took far more vacations than Obama. The Obamas pay for private parties themselves. As for extravagance, they are the First Family, should they be serving ham salad sandwiches and potato chips while playing 1980s greatest hits CDs on an old boombox, with not enough folding chairs for everyone, dressed in tee shirts and jeans?

9 - False story. Dubya was televised playing golf two months after his pledge. He also took up biking after he stopped playing golf. Has Obama played much basketball lately? Did he say he was giving up sports?

10 - He was on a state visit tour of Europe at the time the tornadoes occurred. He arrived back in the States on Saturday and was in Joplin on Sunday. Unlike Dubya, Obama sent in FEMA right away, and didn't hinder any relief agencies that came in to help.

btw - Ron Paul said at the time that people living in tornado-prone areas should mve somewhere else. Eric Cantor wanted to stop all funding for relief unless federal budget cuts were made.

First of all, FUCK YOU Grandma!... :thup:

I'll get to your List in a minute.

peace...

I'm giving Dubya's Machine that was in Place Credit... Barry used it, and he gets Credit for that.

You strike me as someone who has given Obama Credit over Seal Team 6...

And wasn't Barry going to go into Afghanistan and get bin Laden?...

So why are we still there again?...

Do you Honestly Believe that Barry Found bin Laden anymore than Bush found Saddam?...

Bush Aids Detroit, but Hard Choices Wait for Obama - NYTimes.com

You mean the one Bush did first?...

Idiot.

Quote Bush Declaring Victory... Save the Mission Accomplished Banner for the USS Lincoln's Longest Mission ever coming to end... When did he say "Victory" or say it was over during his 8 years?

Barry and his Minions ran Against such things... Now employ them just like Bush.

:lmao:

A Half a Billion in Political Payback and we should just get over it... You Douchebags all but Blamed Bush for Enron, and it Shit the Bed while he was Governor of Texas.

7 - Innoncent? Hardly.

Family Of Drone Attack Victim Is Considering Suing CIA For Killing Innocent Civilians | ThinkProgress

Another Fail... And I get Link after Link after Link...

When it was Bush, you Cock Sleeves were ALL over it. :thup:

You say that, but without using motherjones, Link to Prove your Assertion.

I put that one in there just to see the Excuses... Bush biked... :lol:

The Governor of LA Cockblocked the Fed, according to Mayor Nagin of NO, she didn't want Bush getting the Credit for saving them... For 24 hours, she Failed to allow the Fed it... Fact, not Fiction.

And Barry Campaigned before he went... Also Fact, not Fiction.

I simply don't give two Shits and a Fuck about either of those Dingleberries... :thup:

Not to mention you Claiming they said something, means Absolutely ZERO do to me...

Again, FUCK YOU Grandma. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back