10 Reasons why Obama's 1st Term is really (43)'s 3rd Term...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
10 Reasons why Obama's 1st Term is really (43)'s 3rd Term...

1.) Barry Expanded Afghanistan, has caused more American Deaths there with NO End in sight, and ultimately (43)'s Intelligence got bin Laden in Pakistan via Seal Team 6.

2.) Bailouts... They both did it. :thup:

3.) Iraq is Ending on (43)'s Timeline.

4.) Extraordinary Rendition... Yep, Barry does it. :thup:

5.) Gitmo Closed?... Nope.

6.) "Welfare" to Failing Corporations/Campaign Contributors?... Solyndra?

7.) Drones Killing Innocent People across Sovereign Borders?... Yep, Barry does it. :thup:

8.) Vacations?... Parties?... Extravagance?... Defines Barry's Presidency.

9.) Golf?... Barry Yes... Bush... Not so much. Bush stopped out of Respect for the Troops... True Story.

10.) Bush and Katrina?... Try Barry's 64th round of golf after Tornadoes ravaged the South killing many... My memory puts the Tornadoes at around mid-April while Barry's first visit to the area was at the end of the month after some fund raising... Remember how Bush was Attacked over Katrina?

---

Yeah, you Libtards go ahead and continue Defending Barry while Living in the Past with your Hatred of Booooooooooooosh!...

And to tell you the Truth, after over 20 years of covering Politics, Politicians and specifically the Presidency...

I am not moved by this Game anymore and haven't really been outside of it's Entertainment value for quite a while.

Barry will come and go and most things will not change for most people.

Then we'll Die.

Hope you've done something more with your Time. :thup:

:)

peace...

While the Affordable Care act incorporated a lot of Republican ideas, I doubt it would have been introduced by George Bush. George Bush would not have repealed DADT, signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act or announced that he would not defend DOMA. President Bush would not have signed an Executive Order closing Guantanamo Bay. George Bush stated publicly that he wasn't concerned with Osama Bin Laden. George Bush would not have overturned George Bush's ban on stem cell research...and on an on and on.

Dream on...

More like Apocalypse Carter Redux.

The horror....

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3818-gv081011dapr20110810044526.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I just love these threads

If Obamas first term is the same as Bush's first two......Why did Republicans approve everything Bush did and vote no on everything Obama has done?

If Obamas first term is the same as Bush's first two......Why did Republicans approve everything Bush did and vote no on everything Obama has done?

Why are you Avoiding the 10 Items I presented that Directly Compare Barry to Bush and do so Accurately?...

Oh wait, you're not an Honest Person. :thup:

peace...

While the Affordable Care act incorporated a lot of Republican ideas, I doubt it would have been introduced by George Bush. George Bush would not have repealed DADT, signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act or announced that he would not defend DOMA. President Bush would not have signed an Executive Order closing Guantanamo Bay. George Bush stated publicly that he wasn't concerned with Osama Bin Laden. George Bush would not have overturned George Bush's ban on stem cell research...and on an on and on.

Dream on...

Not one item did you take Issue with in my 10... Noted.

DOMA was Clinton's...

And Barry is Against Same Sex Marriage, as is Biden. :thup:

peace...

I don't like your guy, so I'm going to compare him to the utter and completely incompetent failure that he replaced?

Can't argue with logic like that.

Why are you Avoiding the 10 Items I presented that Directly Compare Barry to Bush and do so Accurately?...

peace...

Mainly because they are childish taunts not worth commenting on

peace...

Or mainly because they are facts that can't be countered.

Bush=Obama

Obama=Bush

The days democrats pretended to care about warmongering and debt are loooooooooong gone.

peace...

Repeated Fail noted. :thup:

peace...

Obama RAN ON focusing our efforts in Afghanistan - claiming Bush lost focus there and down-scaled it prematurely.

To then say that beefing up Afghanistan = comparable to Bush - is disengenuous.

#9 is a differentiation, not a comparable.

Bush was attacked over Katrina for the way he allocated resources in response. But - you already knew that.

The rest - no real issue with them. He's a lot alike.

Dream on...

If George Bush could have run for and won a third term he would never had agreed to the time table.....er I mean time horizon (don't wanna give terrorists aid and comfort, ya know) to get out of Iraq. I'd still be getting called a terrorist lover for wanting us out of there.

Obama RAN ON focusing our efforts in Afghanistan - claiming Bush lost focus there and down-scaled it prematurely.

To then say that beefing up Afghanistan = comparable to Bush - is disengenuous.

Agreed.