10 Reasons for Cruz

10. He really knows economics

None of his policies or background indicate the smallest understanding of economics
9. He really knows foreign policy

Nothing in his policies or background show any knowledge of foreign policy
8. He really knows the political system

He knows the current conservative political system and how to manipulate it. He has shown no carryover to the rest of the voting public
7. He's an outsider, and America needs an outsider

He is an outsider from another country
6. Trump and Carson aren't serious candidates.

Agree, Cruz is more of a serious candidate than either Trump or Carson
5. Cruz is in but not of the system.

Cruz is in the system more than most Republican candidates
4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly,

I agree. I don't question his sincerity
3. He knows how to run a real campaign as opposed to a flash-in-the-pan media event

He has only won one campaign in Texas, he has not shown the political accumen to run on the national level
2. He's a true believer in the United States of America/

No more so than every other candidate running for President
1. He can beat Hillary Clinton.

Doubtful. Cruz comes off like a real dick. He has shown no capability to draw votes other than with extreme republicans and has no ability to win outside of red states

My top ten reasons for voting for Cruz:

10. Methamphetamines
9. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
8. Schizophrenia has you convinced Obama is a Kenyan
7. Non-schizophrenic delusion that Obama is a Kenyan
6. Sam I Am would be a great VP
5. It was Trig's idea
4. I'm on my way to a death panel, what do I care?
3. I thought we were voting for Canada's President
2. Satan made me do it
1. Held my breath so long waiting for Obama's longform birth certificate I gots the brain damage

Yes, all those things really describe you and show why you're on my Iggy list.

None of his policies or background indicate the smallest understanding of economics

Nothing in his policies or background show any knowledge of foreign policy

He knows the current conservative political system and how to manipulate it. He has shown no carryover to the rest of the voting public
7. He's an outsider, and America needs an outsider

He is an outsider from another country
6. Trump and Carson aren't serious candidates.

Agree, Cruz is more of a serious candidate than either Trump or Carson

Cruz is in the system more than most Republican candidates
4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly,

I agree. I don't question his sincerity
3. He knows how to run a real campaign as opposed to a flash-in-the-pan media event

He has only won one campaign in Texas, he has not shown the political accumen to run on the national level
2. He's a true believer in the United States of America/

No more so than every other candidate running for President

Doubtful. Cruz comes off like a real dick. He has shown no capability to draw votes other than with extreme republicans and has no ability to win outside of red states
So your reasons are:
I dont like Cruz
I dont like Cruz
and
I dont like Cruz.

Yup. Typical response from Nutwinger.

My top ten reasons for voting for Cruz:

10. Methamphetamines
9. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
8. Schizophrenia has you convinced Obama is a Kenyan
7. Non-schizophrenic delusion that Obama is a Kenyan
6. Sam I Am would be a great VP
5. It was Trig's idea
4. I'm on my way to a death panel, what do I care?
3. I thought we were voting for Canada's President
2. Satan made me do it
1. Held my breath so long waiting for Obama's longform birth certificate I gots the brain damage

Yes, all those things really describe you and show why you're on my Iggy list.

Yes, and that shows why you are reading and responding to my posts. :lol:

Cruz would destroy Hillary in a debate, I doubt Trump would do as well against her the media would be claiming a tie or Hillary victory. Cruz would bitch slap her so hard there would be no doubt.

This is the reason he would need Fiorina on the ticket. Cruz could then take the high road while Carly could attack Hillary without being accused of misogynation.
Actually Carly is a terrible candidate no matter what. All she brings is her vagina. Who needs that?
Kelly Ayotte would be a better choice. Maybe Christie Todd Whitman.

The best fit would be Nikki Haley

images

I agree

"3. You love seeing corporations and the top 1% take 90% of the wealth."
Anyone ever notice me typing my meme : Voters are so stupid "I am tired of the rich controlling our government. I am tired of the poor getting more poor. That's why im voting for Hillary"
This dumbfuck was just talking good about her and how she would help the country. YES, people really are this fuckin dumb.

--Hillary is a CORPORATIST you MORON :thup:

Top ten reasons to vote for this dickhead
1. You like driving on dirt roads
2. You hate everyone having health insurance
3. You love seeing corporations and the top 1% take 90% of the wealth.
4. You hate seeing America leading in science of any kind
5. You don't want poor people have a education
6. You think the unemployed are just bums
7. You want a war with iran
8. You want to go unwarned of the hurricane, tornadoe or flash flood. You hate government institutions.
9. You want to abolish the epa and fda...I love breathing shitty air and eating mold covered food!
10. I hate most people in general and want everyone to follow my short sighted belief system.
1. Seriously the roads will still be paved but he may have the good sense to find out what actually last longer and require that standard again. It would beat the hell out of than approving of asphalt mixes pave roads that will only last ten years or less.
2. Big Pharma hates healthy people so they love the GMO experiment on everyone through tainted food products. Forcing everyone to pay for BIG Insurance Companies through these lovely human trials keeps the cycle going for all three.
3. Actually you have two parties on a whole bending the whole populous over with their lies and propaganda; as they are all bought and paid for corporate lackies.
4. America leading what? The charge to use young women and men as a tactical force for keeping the top wolves in charge? Utter bullshit! Using the American and the world populous as one giant science project via lies and deceptive practices is not hating science. It is common fucking sense.
5. What a lie. Education consist of three R's first. If you ain't got the basics you can't get to the rest. You can't just keep lowering the standards as it has been done for more than the last fifty years. Spending more money for large administrative bodies is not education.
6. Both parties lack in understanding the poverty situation as most politicians, lobbyist and very few CEO's have never been there themselves. They depend on the higher overly educated uneducated idiot class to come up with schemes and scams for again the wolves can slaughter the poor and uninformed. Seeing you generally lack common sense you fail to have the ability to see someone like Cruz that does have that common sense.
7. Your dreaming no reasonable person wants war.
8. What are you talking about All people like the warning systems and some even think these should be buffed up.
9. EPA no I like it. I just don't want big money to be able to gain exemptions and advantages over the poor guy out here who is trying to feed and take care of his family. FDA on the other hand has been bought and paid for lackies for commerce no matter what the cost to the people and the enviroment for way to long. It needs to be fully dismantled and revamped by those who used to work there that actually took a stand and cared about the people who were rifted for their efforts of trying to warn people what was happening. FDA was never intentionally allowed by the people to be a means to allow big corporations to rule over them with corrupted food and products. Swat teams and federal officials going after Amish and Mennonite families selling and storing natural foods is pretty f**king ridiculous.
10. You must take a lot of time out of your busy schedule to try to justify your hatred on the people of this great country: and you appear to be very short sighted to me and many others most of the time.

Top ten reasons to vote for this dickhead
1. You like driving on dirt roads
2. You hate everyone having health insurance
3. You love seeing corporations and the top 1% take 90% of the wealth.
4. You hate seeing America leading in science of any kind
5. You don't want poor people have a education
6. You think the unemployed are just bums
7. You want a war with iran
8. You want to go unwarned of the hurricane, tornadoe or flash flood. You hate government institutions.
9. You want to abolish the epa and fda...I love breathing shitty air and eating mold covered food!
10. I hate most people in general and want everyone to follow my short sighted belief system.
1. Seriously the roads will still be paved but he may have the good sense to find out what actually last longer and require that standard again. It would beat the hell out of than approving of asphalt mixes pave roads that will only last ten years or less.
2. Big Pharma hates healthy people so they love the GMO experiment on everyone through tainted food products. Forcing everyone to pay for BIG Insurance Companies through these lovely human trials keeps the cycle going for all three.
3. Actually you have two parties on a whole bending the whole populous over with their lies and propaganda; as they are all bought and paid for corporate lackies.
4. America leading what? The charge to use young women and men as a tactical force for keeping the top wolves in charge? Utter bullshit! Using the American and the world populous as one giant science project via lies and deceptive practices is not hating science. It is common fucking sense.
5. What a lie. Education consist of three R's first. If you ain't got the basics you can't get to the rest. You can't just keep lowering the standards as it has been done for more than the last fifty years. Spending more money for large administrative bodies is not education.
6. Both parties lack in understanding the poverty situation as most politicians, lobbyist and very few CEO's have never been there themselves. They depend on the higher overly educated uneducated idiot class to come up with schemes and scams for again the wolves can slaughter the poor and uninformed. Seeing you generally lack common sense you fail to have the ability to see someone like Cruz that does have that common sense.
7. Your dreaming no reasonable person wants war.
8. What are you talking about All people like the warning systems and some even think these should be buffed up.
9. EPA no I like it. I just don't want big money to be able to gain exemptions and advantages over the poor guy out here who is trying to feed and take care of his family. FDA on the other hand has been bought and paid for lackies for commerce no matter what the cost to the people and the enviroment for way to long. It needs to be fully dismantled and revamped by those who used to work there that actually took a stand and cared about the people who were rifted for their efforts of trying to warn people what was happening. FDA was never intentionally allowed by the people to be a means to allow big corporations to rule over them with corrupted food and products. Swat teams and federal officials going after Amish and Mennonite families selling and storing natural foods is pretty f**king ridiculous.
10. You must take a lot of time out of your busy schedule to try to justify your hatred on the people of this great country: and you appear to be very short sighted to me and many others most of the time.

Well, there's a thread killer...

7. He's an outsider, and America needs an outsider (This I disagree with)

6. Trump and Carson aren't serious candidates. (I don't agree with this)

4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly, (I agree with this)

2. He's a true believer in the United States of America/ (No doubt about this!)

Read the explanations and backing for each @ Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ted Cruz

10. his government shut down cost our economy 24 billion dollars.

9. he knows nothing about foreign policy that any rational person would actually implement.

8. he hates the political system and uses that hatred to obstruct the operation of the political system

7. he's a political rightwingnut hack who wasn't even born in this country so i'm pretty sure that he's not even legally allowed to run because he wasn't born here

6. trump carson and cruz are wingnuts who can't ever win even if they win the votes of the extremist loons who are the "base".

5. hahahahahaha... cruz IS part of the system and is on the gubmint dime.

4. cruz's gift is pretending he's stupid enough to mean the things he says even though he was a double ivy and dershowitz's best student so has to know that he's lying

3. cruz is one giant media event... there isn't a genuine bone in his body

2. he's a liar about our government and our laws and is smart enough to know he's lying. he hates our government and, again, probably can't legally run for president.

1. he gets his butt kicked if he runs against Hillary. no person who isn't an extremist rightwingnut is ever going to vote for him... assuming he can even legally run

pretty please run him. pretty please

Ted Cruz is the only candidate I trust to roll back regressive democrook policy and reduce the power of the federal government. Much of the shit the feds are doing should either be done by the states, or not done at all. Trump might build a wall, or try because the bed wetters will do everything possible to prevent it even if it includes sabotage and terrorism. Ted Cruz would certainly enforce the laws that should be enforced. The visa jumpers and wetbacks would have no choice but to go home and take their anchor babies with them.

The rest of the field, with the exception of Rand Paul would do little more than slow down regressivism to some degree or another and that has to stop. There is no compromise with a rapist, a mugger or a pedophile. You defeat them, period. Yes I did just compare democrooks to rapists, muggers and pedophiles. Jeb, Christie Graham and Kasich being the worst, I will write in Yosemite Sam on my ballot should one of those turds end up on it.

I like Carson too, but I just don't think he has the capability to fight these sick criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths.

Ted Cruz values America and recognizes how we became the economic powerhouse of the world, he isn't ashamed of it either. While democrook pukes believe they're "citizens of the world" and revile our culture and heritage, people who support Cruz love the country and are willing to fight to preserve it.

Cruz is the only politician that has gotten money from me, and he has gotten more money from ordinary people like me than any other candidate.

If America is too be saved and truly returned to a standing of greatness, Ted Cruz is the guy to do it. You can tell that it's true by just how much moonbat venom these libturds spray on Cruz threads.

Ted Cruz: The confidence to engage rather than avoid.

Instead of shutting them off, Cruz engages with Code Pink protesters.

It amazes me that someone as clearly brain dead as this pinko bitch, managed to survive this long without accidentally killing herself.

Those code pink parasites are so obnoxious, but I'm glad Cruz allowed them to make fools of themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back