10 point, just do it plan -re- deficit

HuffyPuffy link that I refuse to click, so I'll just hazard a very educated guess...

Every one of the 10 points suggests raising taxes, to the complete exclusion of addressing spending.

You'd be right too

Yet another lame nutty.nubar thread bites the dust.

crash-and-burn-o.gif

Straight up...I'm not looking.

Not even mention of cuts to Pentagon spending?
Nope. No mention of Defense or Social Spending, the two MAIN reasons we have problems.

Raise Taxes.
Fiddle with Dodd/Frank.
Carbon Tax.
Raise Estate Taxes.

Same old same old.

HuffyPuffy link that I refuse to click, so I'll just hazard a very educated guess...

Every one of the 10 points suggests raising taxes, to the complete exclusion of addressing spending.

1. You can't see where the link will take you unless you click on it. Liar.
2. Exactly why we love you rw's. You refuse to even entertain anything that does not come from fox, beck, dredge, limbaugh. You love your ignorance and will do anything you can to hold on to it.

Thanks for doing exactly what I knew you would.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!...Are those asswipes predictable, or what?

Yep, you are.

2. Exactly why we love you rw's. You refuse to even entertain anything that does not come from fox, beck, dredge, limbaugh. You love your ignorance and will do anything you can to hold on to it.

Yep, you are.
Said the Hack that refuses to entertain anything that doesn't come from HuffPuff, MSLSD, Mr Maddow and Comedy Central.

Yep, you are.
I can see where the link takes me by just by rolling my cursor over it, fool.

I didn't follow the link and was still able to call your hack ass on your hackery...Totally, 100% predictable. :rofl:

You cannot talk about the fiscal cliff without actually addressing spending. If I max out my credit cards, the solution to my problem is not to go to my boss and ask for a raise, but to sit down and write myself a budget so that I am living within my means.

You cannot talk about the fiscal cliff without actually addressing spending. If I max out my credit cards, the solution to my problem is not to go to my boss and ask for a raise, but to sit down and write myself a budget so that I am living within my means.
Makes way too much sense for the freebie flinging lolberals and Pentagon porkster neocons to buy into.

Who is David Paul and why should we give a shit what he has to say?

so the OP thinks he tricking people into going over to the Hufferpost? funny

Last edited:

Well, yes, thats what responsible and accountable people do.

Forum List

Back