10% of "straight" men have sex exclusively with other men

You have no idea what goes on in the BDSM scene, do you?

Of course i do: mental illness, or, the bdsm is causing them sexual arousal which EACH fall into the categories i listed above.

Bdsm is whack as fuck, for the record.

In other words, you have absolutely no experience with the BDSM world, and all the fetishes and paraphilias possesed by seemingly "normal" people.

No, in other words, you had no clue fetish was a sexual term.

Of course I do.​
Then bdsm falls into one of the categories i described which you disagreed with by pointing to bdsm.

Hmm. THATS weird.

You obviously missed the point. Fetishes may have nothing to do with a person's sexual orientation, yet still, people may derive sexual pleasure from them.

Of course i do: mental illness, or, the bdsm is causing them sexual arousal which EACH fall into the categories i listed above.

Bdsm is whack as fuck, for the record.

In other words, you have absolutely no experience with the BDSM world, and all the fetishes and paraphilias possesed by seemingly "normal" people.

Of course I do.​
Then bdsm falls into one of the categories i described which you disagreed with by pointing to bdsm.

Hmm. THATS weird.

You obviously missed the point. Fetishes may have nothing to do with a person's sexual orientation, yet still, people may derive sexual pleasure from them.
Wtf's that have ANYthing to do with this thread, and the claim that "10% of straight men have sex EXCLUSIVELY with men."

(Which is so clearly bullshit it hurts my dick just trying to guess how anyone would believe it.).

I believe we were talking past each other, goddess. Lets just be franzz.

Of course I do.​

Hmm. THATS weird.

Wtf's that have ANYthing to do with this thread, and the claim that "10% of straight men have sex EXCLUSIVELY with men."

(Which is so clearly bullshit it hurts my dick just trying to guess how anyone would believe it.).

I believe we were talking past each other, goddess. Lets just be franzz.

Because a man who is having sex with other men may not be doing so because he is sexually attracted to them. There is a good chance he is, obviously, but that doesn't have to be the case.

How many people are in prison? A hell of a lot of people. You think every time a gang rape happens, they doin' so because they are homosexual? You think every time Big Bubba comes out and takes someone's anal virginity it's because he is sexually attracted to them? Nah, he likes putting his ten inch dick deep inside someone and tearin' that shit up and provin' his dominance and displayin' his power and makin' his bitch cry out in pain. He gets off to the rape, even if he's fucking some ugly dude he's still gonna get off. Then, when he gets out, he'll most likely go back to givin' women the cock. But while he's in... if he has sex at all it will be exclusively with men, who he may or may not be sexually attracted to.

And prisoners likely do make up a good part of "straight men who have sex exclusively with straight men." But is the total figure 10%? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. That research was conducted in New York, so I'm sure the data would be radically different if conducted in, say, Mississippi, lmao. And did they even include the prison population? Probably not.

Honestly though, 10% or not, it really doesn't matter. Data conducted in one city rarely matches identically with data conducted on a nationwide scale, and even that kind of data may not be entirely accurate. Still, it does help people understand that just because you have sex with someone, doesn't necessarily mean you are sexually attracted to that person. It usually does.,. but not 100% of the time.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Prison dudes is either mental illness (needs to prove dominance via rape), or psychological breakdown: been there so long, the desert mirage of pussy appears on a mans asshole.

Id call prison an "outlier" in the data - its a pretty isolated circumstance.

I just know for a whole fa fa fact, 10% of straight men are not fucking men EXCLUSIVELY.

we really have to stress - this is saying not only are ten % fucking the sex theyre not attracted to, but exclusively. Which means they dont go after what theyre sexually attracted to.

Its bizarro world

I cannot no matter what get a boner for a man. It couldnt happen. Its literally not possible.

The reason a lot of men self identify as straight but have sex with men is purely a matter of shame. America is ahead of the curve in terms of eschewing the stereotypes associated with same sex attraction in men, and even here the limp-wrist stereotypes hold a lot of sway. If one finds themself programmed with subconscious associations between homo and/or bisexuality, and weakness and/or femininity, which is easy in any culture, then one who isn't inclined to identify themself as such is logically going to be prone to objecting to identifying their sexual preference by the accurate terminology.

Some men believe that as long as they are pitching, they remain straight.

It is only the man who catches who is gay.

They are wrong, but they try and fool themselves that way.

Men on the down low often try to justify ghey sekts that way.

Regards from Rosie

A man that has sex with another man is not straight. He's a fag.

If anyone knows about gay...

tumblr_madgmhSUhb1rgth21o1_500.jpg

Zander at Comi-Con :)

Forum List

Back