10% of Small Business Plan to Drop Coverage After Obaminationcare is Implemented!!!

Still waiting for a viable healthcare solution from conservatives

Other than replace Obamacare with WeDontCare
Considering your only criterion for "viable" is "government takeover of the entire healthcare industry", you're going to be waiting for a while.

When in doubt .....pull out the rightwing talking points

There is nothing in Obamacare even close to a government takeover. When are republicans going to tell us what they plan to replace Obamacare with?

We already know......Let them die
Obamacare was never intended to help people. It was intended to crash the system and cause a government takeover.

Wait a minute...you didn't really BELIEVE the Democrats, did you?

:rofl:

Considering your only criterion for "viable" is "government takeover of the entire healthcare industry", you're going to be waiting for a while.

There is nothing in Obamacare even close to a government takeover. When are republicans going to tell us what they plan to replace Obamacare with?

Obamacare was never intended to help people. It was intended to crash the system and cause a government takeover.

You're confusing Obamacare with what the Tea Party tried to do to our nation's credit rating.

2cpp8ht.jpg

Obaminationcare was supposed to insure most Americans, yet nearly 10% say they will drop coverage and 10% say they don't know how they will continue to cover workers! And this is only for the companies with 50-100 workers. The <50 will have ever LESS incentive to provide insurance (huge costs for coverage), not too mention they will have ENORMOUS incentive to never go over 50 employees.

But don't worry folks the individual mandate will get all the healthy people to buy the extremely costly individual health insurance, otherwise they get wacked with a wooping $95 fine in 2014 and $695 fine in 2016! In the end gobs of sick people will be acquiring insurance when they couldn't have before (which is a good thing), but at enormous costs and the healthy people savior TAX won't pick up the bill. In fact they will cause more losses since they will just get insurance when they need it and drop it when they don't!

Folks Obaminationcare is about ONE THING: BANKRUPTING THE HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY. If Obama wins reelection, he will see one healthcare provider after another going under and he will move towards a Single Payor Option as the savior!

Companies with between 50 and 100 workers will be most likely to drop coverage for employees, according to the findings.

Deloitte, a consulting company, found that once changes are enforced in the health-care system via the Affordable Care Act, 9% of employers will drop offerings in the following one-to-three years. Deloitte found 81% were planning to continue offering coverage and 10% were unsure of how they would proceed.

Deloitte's survey findings were different from those of a similar study conducted by the Congressional Budget Office, which estimated that nearly 7% of businesses would drop coverage once Obamacare is implemented.

Less than 2% of companies with more than 1,000 workers said they were considering dropping coverage for their workers, while companies with 50-to-100 employees were most likely to report they would drop insurance, at 13%.

UT-OHS! OH noes! Look at this! The more small business owners learn about the ACA the more they like it? Whaaaaaa? How can this be??

Small Business Majority | Small Business Owners

Nothing new here..... this was predicted when it was first proposed.
As they say, nothing personal, it is just business.
When a business looks at the bottom line, and it is hundreds of dollars cheaper to pay the fine per employee for not having health insurance than providing coverage for those employees. Guess which one the business will choose. Especially in tough economic times. I even remember some arguing that the fine should be higher than the cost of insurance to prevent this from happening.

Obamacare forces every insurance company to freely provide women the drugs they need to induce abortions...

No it doesn't.

" All Food and Drug Administration approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures,and patient education and counseling for all women with reproductive capacity."

Women's Preventive Services: Required Health Plan Coverage Guidelines

SEC. 714. STANDARDS RELATING TO BENEFITS FOR CONTRACEPTIVES.
Bill Text - 110th Congress (2007-2008) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Contraceptive mandate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obaminationcare was supposed to insure most Americans, yet nearly 10% say they will drop coverage and 10% say they don't know how they will continue to cover workers! And this is only for the companies with 50-100 workers. The <50 will have ever LESS incentive to provide insurance (huge costs for coverage), not too mention they will have ENORMOUS incentive to never go over 50 employees.

But don't worry folks the individual mandate will get all the healthy people to buy the extremely costly individual health insurance, otherwise they get wacked with a wooping $95 fine in 2014 and $695 fine in 2016! In the end gobs of sick people will be acquiring insurance when they couldn't have before (which is a good thing), but at enormous costs and the healthy people savior TAX won't pick up the bill. In fact they will cause more losses since they will just get insurance when they need it and drop it when they don't!

Folks Obaminationcare is about ONE THING: BANKRUPTING THE HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY. If Obama wins reelection, he will see one healthcare provider after another going under and he will move towards a Single Payor Option as the savior!

Companies with between 50 and 100 workers will be most likely to drop coverage for employees, according to the findings.

Deloitte, a consulting company, found that once changes are enforced in the health-care system via the Affordable Care Act, 9% of employers will drop offerings in the following one-to-three years. Deloitte found 81% were planning to continue offering coverage and 10% were unsure of how they would proceed.

Deloitte's survey findings were different from those of a similar study conducted by the Congressional Budget Office, which estimated that nearly 7% of businesses would drop coverage once Obamacare is implemented.

Less than 2% of companies with more than 1,000 workers said they were considering dropping coverage for their workers, while companies with 50-to-100 employees were most likely to report they would drop insurance, at 13%.

Let 'em drop, and hopefully fail That 10% is more than likely screwing their employees.

an employer with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees) could be subject to an assessable payment if any full-time employee is certified to receive an applicable premium tax credit or cost-sharing reduction payment. Generally, this may occur where either:
1.The employer does not offer to its full-time employees (and their dependents) the opportunity to enroll in minimum essential coverage under an eligible employer-sponsored plan; or
2.The employer offers its full-time employees (and their dependents) the opportunity to enroll in minimum essential coverage under an eligible employer-sponsored plan that either is unaffordable relative to an employee&#8217;s household income or does not provide minimum value.
Technical Release No. 2012-01

umm... not to get people angry...
I have thought about this for a long time, I watch Fox news and I consider myself in the center,
but what I can't stop asking myself, is, what if you are someone that needs health care, and you are desperate, what happened if the world said "we can't afford you".....

I don't think Obamanationcare is going to be implemented correctly, but I think that every US citizen should be able to access care.

Now if someone chooses to be lazy and have everything taken care for them, I don't agree with that.

So, how many people are angry with me?

-------------------

** edit: I know this was a little off-topic, but I keep hearing people complain about Obamacare, and I am against Obamacare, but for something similar, I just don't trust Obama.

Not a stupid question in the least. In America it's a HUGE issue that the sick and the ones with preexisting conditions can't get insurance. It's a HUGE issue. Obaminationcare addresses it, but it causes too many other issues:
(1) Premium and deductibles for everyone is going to skyrocket!
(2) It's going to be very expensive to small businesses!
(3) It's going to increase healthcare costs not decrease them!
(4) There is nothing truly stopping the leech insurers. The healthy people who pay the tiny ($95 in 2014 and $695 in 2016) tax/penalty and then get insurance while they are sick and drop it when they are healthy,
(5) The true aim is to bankrupt insurance industry and it will work!

The problem you identified needs to be addressed, but Obaminationcare isn't going to work! Status quo isn't the solution either! In fact status quo is a horrible option!

You're confusing Obamacare with what the Tea Party tried to do to our nation's credit rating.
Yeah, yeah, nothing's ever Obama's fault. The Lightworker can do no wrong, blah, blah, blah.

Moron.

All the more reason we need a government option for those who have been dropped by their employers

Government caused it and now you think govt is going to make it better. Are you allowed to be use a fork without supervision?

Wouldn't that be great?

All those people losing their insurance would have the OPTION of selecting a government sponsored health plan

Don't worry RW, eventually everyone will be in the government plan that you desire! Obamacare is about one thing - bankrupting the insurance industry!

Obamacare forces every insurance company to freely provide women the drugs they need to induce abortions...

No it doesn't.

" All Food and Drug Administration approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures,and patient education and counseling for all women with reproductive capacity."

I didn't say the law didn't require health insurance to provide birth control pills, I said it didn't require them to provide abortifacients.

No it doesn't.

See?

Government caused it and now you think govt is going to make it better. Are you allowed to be use a fork without supervision?

Wouldn't that be great?

All those people losing their insurance would have the OPTION of selecting a government sponsored health plan

Don't worry RW, eventually everyone will be in the government plan that you desire! Obamacare is about one thing - bankrupting the insurance industry!
Yeah, because requiring everyone to buy health insurance will bankrupt health insurance, that makes sense.

No it doesn't.

I didn't say the law didn't require health insurance to provide birth control pills, I said it didn't require them to provide abortifacients.

No it doesn't.

See?
You're wrong. She's right.

This guide gives the basic facts about the different kinds of FDA-approved
medicines and devices for birth control. Ask your doctor to tell you about all
of the risks and benefits of using these products.

--

Emergency Contraception (Plan B, Plan B One-Step, Next Choice, Ella)
May be used if you do not use birth control or if your regular birth control fails.
It should not be used as a regular form of birth control
Emergency Contraceptives
“The Morning After Pill”
What is it?
•&#8195; These are pills with hormones similar to other oral
contraceptives.
•&#8195; You can use these after you have unprotected sex
(did not use birth control).
•&#8195; You can also use these if your birth control did not
work (the condom broke or slipped).
•&#8195; You can take emergency contraception if you missed
some of your regular birth control pills.
How does it work?
•&#8195; It is thought to work by stopping or delaying the release of an egg from the
ovary. It may also stop an egg from attaching (implanting to the uterus).
•&#8195; You must swallow the pills within three to five days of having unprotected sex.
•&#8195; For the best chance for it to work, you should start taking the pill(s) as soon as
possible after unprotected sex.
How do I get it?
•&#8195; You can buy Plan B (two pills taken 12 hours apart) Plan B One-Step (one pill)
over the counter if you are 17 years or older.&#8195;&#8195;If you are younger than 17, you
need a prescription.
•&#8195; You need a prescription to get Ella, the newest pill for emergency
contraception.
Chance of getting pregnant
(Number of pregnancies expected per 100 women who use this method for one year)
•&#8195; This method reduces the risk of pregnancy, resulting from a single act of
unprotected sex by almost 85 percent, if you take it within five days of
unprotected sex.&#8195;&#8195;The sooner you take it, the better the chance of working.
Some Risks
•&#8195; Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue and headache.
Does it protect me from sexually transmitted infections (STIs)? No.

2011 Page 16​
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForConsumers/ByAudience/ForWomen/FreePublications/UCM282014.pdf

Also, no one will be allowed to just drop their insurance.
One of the new KGB....oops, I mean IRS agents hired to enforce your participation will see to that.

And if you are over 70 and need knee or hip replacement, heart surgery, cancer treatment, or any other costly procedure, get ready to get a cane, wheelchair or pain pills instead. Along with your "end of life"counciling counciling.
Remember, senior citizens and the elderly are on the costly end of health care and they need to cut Social Securitythe to fund Obamacare.

I keep hearing how companies will all of a sudden stop covering their employees so they can pay a fine. Why don't they stop covering their employees now, since right now they don't even have to pay a fine? What everyone keeps saying is that because there is a fine, companies will take advantage of paying the fine rather than covering their employees, yet they haven't dropped coverage now. Why not? What is making companies cover their employees now? There is no law stating they have to?

One of the new KGB....oops, I mean IRS agents hired to enforce your participation will see to that.

And if you are over 70 and need knee or hip replacement, heart surgery, cancer treatment, or any other costly procedure, get ready to get a cane, wheelchair or pain pills instead. Along with your "end of life"counciling counciling.
Remember, senior citizens and the elderly are on the costly end of health care and they need to cut Social Securitythe to fund Obamacare.

Whaaahhh! Those people running the death panels are gonna kill granny, I swear to you they will.

Whaaahhh! Those people running the death panels are gonna kill granny, I swear to you they will.

And that's not all. Read this being you have such a strong stomach.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

It's called the: Communities of Color Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2011 (Introduced in Senate - IS)

" (a) In General- The Secretary shall award competitive grants to eligible entities for establishing or expanding programs to provide youth in racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities the information and skills needed to avoid teen pregnancy and develop healthy relationships."

(1) proposing to carry out programs in racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities;

(2) that have a demonstrated history of effectively working with such targeted communities; or

(3) that have a demonstrated history of engaging in a meaningful and significant partnership with such targeted communities

(b) Priority- In awarding grants under this section, the Secretary shall give priority to applicants proposing to carry out campaigns developed for racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities

(i) racial and ethnic group, including Hispanic, Asian, African-American, Pacific Islander, American Indian, and Alaskan Native;

`(ii) socioeconomic status, taking into account income of the family and education attainment;

It's called the: Communities of Color Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2011 (Introduced in Senate - IS)

" (a) In General- The Secretary shall award competitive grants to eligible entities for establishing or expanding programs to provide youth in racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities the information and skills needed to avoid teen pregnancy and develop healthy relationships."

(1) proposing to carry out programs in racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities;

(2) that have a demonstrated history of effectively working with such targeted communities; or

(3) that have a demonstrated history of engaging in a meaningful and significant partnership with such targeted communities

(b) Priority- In awarding grants under this section, the Secretary shall give priority to applicants proposing to carry out campaigns developed for racial or ethnic minority or immigrant communities

(i) racial and ethnic group, including Hispanic, Asian, African-American, Pacific Islander, American Indian, and Alaskan Native;

`(ii) socioeconomic status, taking into account income of the family and education attainment;

Communities of color are disproportionately affected by teenage pregnancy. Fifty-two percent of Latinas and 50 percent of African-American girls will become pregnant at least once before they turn 20. In comparison, only 19 percent of non-Hispanic White teenage girls under the age of 20 become pregnant.

How dare those dems try to address this problem, those sons of bitches just know no bounds!!!! grr, I'm mad nows

Communities of Color Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2011 (H.R. 2678) - GovTrack.us

Communities of color are disproportionately affected by teenage pregnancy. Fifty-two percent of Latinas and 50 percent of African-American girls will become pregnant at least once before they turn 20. In comparison, only 19 percent of non-Hispanic White teenage girls under the age of 20 become pregnant.

How dare those dems try to address this problem, those sons of bitches just know no bounds!!!! grr, I'm mad nows

Communities of Color Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2011 (H.R. 2678) - GovTrack.us

You can find more justification for targeting ethnic groups here.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Forum List

Back