10 most evil,hated men in recent history.

1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

Strange how the so called religion of peace has so many in the top ten.

Hitler was the modern-day Mahomet. Mahound's cult of Islam was a blueprint for Nazism, including the doctrine of ethnic supremacism, imperialism and anti-Semitism. The yellow badges Jews were forced to wear under the Nuremberg laws were derived from the insignia Jews were forced to wear as dhimmis under Islamic Nazi rule

Sieg Heil = Allahu Akbar

Last edited:

dr_evil_.jpg

1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

In order of horribleness

1. Stalin
2. Hitler
3. Pol Pot
4. Idi Amin
5. Kim Il Sung
6. Saddam Hussein
7. Ayotollah Khomeini/Shah of Iran
8. Gaddafi
9. Osama Bin laden
10. Papa Doc Duvelier

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

In order of horribleness

1. Stalin
2. Hitler
3. Pol Pot
4. Idi Amin
5. Kim Il Sung
6. Saddam Hussein
8. Gaddafi
9. Osama Bin laden
10. Papa Doc Duvelier
what about jim jones, david koresh, and chuck manson?

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

In order of horribleness

1. Stalin
2. Hitler
3. Pol Pot
4. Idi Amin
5. Kim Il Sung
6. Saddam Hussein
8. Gaddafi
9. Osama Bin laden
10. Papa Doc Duvelier
what about jim jones, david koresh, and chuck manson?

Were they Muslims, too? I'll be darned.

Last edited:
Hitler was just misunderstood. :cool:

sunni dog, can you name one Muslim academic institution among the 60 Muslim shitholes voted one of the best places to work? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

The brilliant Jewish infidel wins. The ignorant Muslim dog loses. :lol:

The Weizmann Institute of Science is the best academic institution to work for outside the US, according to Scientist magazine’s annual survey of the “best places to work in academia”. It is up from second place in 2010 and 2009. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk80WA0_2BQ]Israel's Weizmann Institute Named Best Research Institute Outside the U.S. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hitler was just misunderstood. :cool:

Mahomet, the Hitler of Islime, was misunderstood. Well, maybe, not so much.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Prophet said...I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Last edited:
Allah :eek:

Historian Will Durant, "The Story of Civilisation: Our Oriental Heritage"... :
The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD.

Forum List

Back