10 most evil,hated men in recent history.

Sep 11, 2011
1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

Strange how the so called religion of peace has so many in the top ten.

1. Muhammad

Mahomet was liked by his 6 year old wife Aisha when he was 53. In fact, she even cleaned the semen off his trousers after thighing her, the Islamic practice of rubbing his groin against her thighs to climax becaue at 6 even the freak mahomet couldn't have intercourse with her.

Muslims call the pedophile prophet the Perfect Man and must emulate him :eek:

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamic scripture]
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Islam, the religion of child molesters:eek:

Cheney is an idiot not evil.

Dick Cheny is NOT an idiot. Neither was his front man, George. They made a promise to people in order to acquire the funds required to make a president and they delivered on that promise in spades. They promised to make their rich contributors wealthy and their wealthy contributors disgusting.

:beer: Mission Accomplished!

Opportunist..... asshole...... self-serving and self righteous maybe - but not an idiot.

Dick Cheny is NOT an idiot. Neither was his front man, George. They made a promise to people in order to acquire the funds required to make a president and they delivered on that promise in spades. They promised to make their rich contributors wealthy and their wealthy contributors disgusting.

Opportunist..... asshole...... self-serving and self righteous maybe - but not an idiot.

You may be right maybe I could have used better word(patriat) He did do right with great intentions. I actualy like the man but really what do you call a man who acidently shoots someone in the face?

Last edited:
I didn't make the list...again.

I will need to double my efforts next year.

Last edited:

You may be right maybe I could have used better word(patriat) He did do right with great intentions. I actualy like the man but really what do you call a man who acidently shoots someone in the face?

Evil could work. Especially in the case of this self-righteous and opportunistic asshole.

1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

That's if you leave out Pinochet, Kissinger, Nixon, Marcos, Peron, Stroessner, Tojo, Noriega, Batista, and Stalin..

:lol:

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

That's if you leave out Pinochet, Kissinger, Nixon, Marcos, Peron, Stroessner, Tojo, Noriega, Batista, and Stalin..

You're free to rank them and the ten already on the list.

This could be interesting to see.

I won't argue with your because it's only your opinion, but I am curious to see your ranking.

(And good luck on Wednesday in your interview. If it's what you want, I hope you get it.)

I would say the 9 /11 hijackers except how many people here know their names? We know Bin Laden of course but the names of the ones who did it. They died to become martyrs and it appears they failed in that regard because most of us do not even know their names and many in Afghanistan never even knew of the attack.

How about Jeffery Dahmer? How about Timothy McVeigh? Or is this just an International hate list?

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

I won't argue with your because it's only your opinion, but I am curious to see your ranking.

(And good luck on Wednesday in your interview. If it's what you want, I hope you get it.)

Well mine and the opinion of many others around the world. Add in Cheney and Kissinger can't safely leave the United States.

Well mine and the opinion of many others around the world. Add in Cheney and Kissinger can't safely leave the United States.
Meh, I think for myself not because of what others think.

I'm a rebel that way.

Here's my top ten list of the most evil people in modern history.

1. Joseph Stalin
2. Franklin Roosevelt
3. Adolph Hitler
4. Lyndon Johnson
5. Pol Pot
6. Mao Tse-tung
7. Vladimir Lenin
8. Hideki Tojo
9. Saddam Hussein
10. Bert

Forum List

Back