10 Medical Workers Killed by Taliban

I guess I should let you "men" talk amongst yourselves, huh?
In spite of the :popcorn: comments in response to your question, my reply doesn't merit a response.
I guess the East and the West aren't so different after all.
Go figure.

But Islam is not silent. Whatever they do say simply isn't good enough for some folks.

I'm glad you volunteered: Please post a linky to a report of a single Islamist group that has condemned the murder of the 10 Christians in Afghanistan.

Any request for a LINK should not include a Y at the end.
WTF IS that?
And in all honesty I haven't volunteered to do your research for you, nor have I suggested such a story has made the press. Past condemnations have been ignored or deemed "weak." At some point, I wouldn't bother anymore either.

It sucks what happened to those volunteers. People of honest goodwill should be off limits to anyone. People of honest goodwill are also most often the targets of extremists BECAUSE of the many psychological impacts their deaths will cause. One of the most important is to force moderates in a conflict choose the side of extremists, as their very identification with the larger group puts them at risk from everyone else...because everyone else takes the fucking bait.

In other words......you got nothing.

Meh...in my book haters gonna hate. That's what they do best.
I could really careless what people think about me. I am a Muslim, but Islam does not rule my life.
What really pisses me off though is that you folks think every country in the middle east is like Iran or Saudia Arabia and that simply is not the case.

By "You Folks" I'm not included.

But I'd hope that there would be ONE country in the middle east that would want to appear DIFFERENT than SA or Iran. So far, all I can see is they either don't care, or are to fucking lazy, or whatever....so I guess you should get used to being pissed off.

Guess you never been to Lebanon...

didn't the US military have to air evac US citizens out of Lebanon just a very few short years ago?? like when Hezzbola started a war with Israel??

I'm glad you volunteered: Please post a linky to a report of a single Islamist group that has condemned the murder of the 10 Christians in Afghanistan.

WTF IS that?
And in all honesty I haven't volunteered to do your research for you, nor have I suggested such a story has made the press. Past condemnations have been ignored or deemed "weak." At some point, I wouldn't bother anymore either.

It sucks what happened to those volunteers. People of honest goodwill should be off limits to anyone. People of honest goodwill are also most often the targets of extremists BECAUSE of the many psychological impacts their deaths will cause. One of the most important is to force moderates in a conflict choose the side of extremists, as their very identification with the larger group puts them at risk from everyone else...because everyone else takes the fucking bait.

In other words, WTF do I have to have for people like you?

You're going to think whatever it is you feel...and nothing would change that.

But DO continue. Please. I am looking for a chew toy today, and you are one of the few I wouldn't feel bad about in the least.

No, like I said before, and, I might add that the opaqueness is boring after this second time:

Please post a linky to a report of a single Islamist group that has condemned the murder of the 10 Christians in Afghanistan.

This has been going on now all morning.

Instead I suggest you just maintain an inpenetrable dogmatism that should continue to work well for Islam until SA and Iran run out of oil.

You mean men?

I've always assumed LSL was a guy.

He is, but I was speaking of idiots of either gender.

And YOU will address this below or be ignored because of your :popcorn: agreement to my expected lack of response:

WTF IS that?

So...what? Would you or wouldn't you agree that
1 past condemnations of past extremism have been ignored or met with a yawn,
and
2) there are political goals to the harming of innocents that include the pigeonholing of moderates within any given group.

6 Americans slain in Afghan medical mission - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Ten members of the Christian medical team — six Americans, two Afghans, one German and a Briton — were gunned down in a gruesome slaughter that the Taliban said they carried out, alleging the volunteers were spying and trying to convert Muslims to Christianity. The gunmen spared an Afghan driver, who recited verses from the Islamic holy book Quran as he begged for his life.

Naively going into a war zone and getting killed? I'm shocked!:eek: Christians are idiots. There are plenty places with people on this planet in need of medical assistance. Being in most of these places won't get you killed....places like here in the USA. I don't feel sorry for these dumb ass christians. I feel sorry for the people they could have helped if they had stayed home and tended to their own people and business.

You mean men?

I've always assumed LSL was a guy.

He is, but I was speaking of idiots of either gender.

And YOU will address this below or be ignored because of your :popcorn: agreement to my expected lack of response:

WTF IS that?

So...what? Would you or wouldn't you agree that
1 past condemnations of past extremism have been ignored or met with a yawn,
and
2) there are political goals to the harming of innocents that include the pigeonholing of moderates within any given group.

Ok, OK....JEEze!

1. "Y" is the letter before "Z"

2. Kalam has issued forth general condemnations of terrorism in the past, but they always include some verbage to the effect that terrorism is justified, and to be expected, and end the end, should continue as long as Israel, or Women Drivers, or Bacon or whatever bitch the author of the "condemnation" may have, continue to exist.

3. Are you saying that Moderate Muslims are Pidgeons? If so, then yes I agree.

WTF IS that?

But DO continue. Please. I am looking for a chew toy today, and you are one of the few I wouldn't feel bad about in the least.

Normally when someone makes a claim and it's challenged then it's up the the person support the claim that was made. You on the other hand seem to think you're above proving the claims you make. And that tells all that's following the thread that you have nothing but an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

A chew toy? You must be a dog and a female dog at that. What do they call female dogs?

6 Americans slain in Afghan medical mission - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Ten members of the Christian medical team — six Americans, two Afghans, one German and a Briton — were gunned down in a gruesome slaughter that the Taliban said they carried out, alleging the volunteers were spying and trying to convert Muslims to Christianity. The gunmen spared an Afghan driver, who recited verses from the Islamic holy book Quran as he begged for his life.

Naively going into a war zone and getting killed? I'm shocked!:eek: Christians are idiots. There are plenty places with people on this planet in need of medical assistance. Being in most of these places won't get you killed....places like here in the USA. I don't feel sorry for these dumb ass christians. I feel sorry for the people they could have helped if they had stayed home and tended to their own people and business.

People in shitty circumstances need help too.
I doubt the people who died there would welcome your "sympathy" anyway. They did what they did because they felt a need to do what was needed to be done. THEY didn't make themselves a political football, everyone else is.

Normally when someone makes a claim and it's challenged then it's up the the person support the claim that was made. You on the other hand seem to think you're above proving the claims you make. And that tells all that's following the thread that you have nothing but an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

A chew toy? You must be a dog and a female dog at that. What do they call female dogs?

Happy Now? :lol::lol:
I guess I should let you "men" talk amongst yourselves, huh?

Go figure.

No, like I said before, and, I might add that the opaqueness is boring after this second time:

Please post a linky to a report of a single Islamist group that has condemned the murder of the 10 Christians in Afghanistan.

This has been going on now all morning.
How silly.

Expecting Muslims to condemn every specific incident that could possibly be construed as "terrorism" is ridiculous enough; maintaining that expectation while you're killing scores of them every day takes it to an entirely new level.

Point me to any condemnation of this incident by a Christian group:
Afghan civilians killed in nighttime U.S. raid - Los Angeles Times

Instead I suggest you just maintain an inpenetrable dogmatism that should continue to work well for Islam until SA and Iran run out of oil.
Islam is an alien concept to the rulers of Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Common fucking knowledge does not have to be linked for anyone but meat-heads or idiots.
Which are you?
And Lone, you haven't nearly seen the bitch in me yet. Keep on keeping on.

By "You Folks" I'm not included.

But I'd hope that there would be ONE country in the middle east that would want to appear DIFFERENT than SA or Iran. So far, all I can see is they either don't care, or are to fucking lazy, or whatever....so I guess you should get used to being pissed off.

Guess you never been to Lebanon...

didn't the US military have to air evac US citizens out of Lebanon just a very few short years ago?? like when Hezzbola started a war with Israel??

Yes they did.
In fact Hezbollah really only has strong support for the Shi'a's and it continutes to get it's funding from Iran and Syria and Shi'a supporters

Shiite's are really the only ones that support Hezbollah.

Also...
Following the 2006 Lebanon war, other Lebanese including the government were resentful of the large damage sustained by the country and saw Hizbullah’s actions as unjustified "dangerous adventurism" rather than legitimate resistance. They accused Hezbollah of acting on behalf of Iran and Syria
Bologna Center Journal of International Affairs, Volume 13 / Spring 2010, Hizbullah and Lebanese Nationalism, Faysal Itani [7]