10 Medical Workers Killed by Taliban

Discussions: you're doing them wrong

gu_20100326.jpg

Let me know if you'd actually like to talk about this topic.

Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!!!!
2. But really man, only fools don't see the danger ahead.
3. Those who run towards darkness hit the wall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I believe all failed philosophy eventually fails of it's own weight. I don't need to fight organized religion. I believe all of it is based on lies or at the very least fantasy. As those untruths become undeniably evident their foundations will crumbloe and intelligent people will simply walk away and make better use of their lives.

If somehow..some way a religious zealot managed to gain control of this country I would steal a 747 and fly it into the white house solving the problem. I am a pilot. It would be very easy to snatch a cargo plane. It wouldn't even be noticed missing before the deed was done. Just ship ones self to DC and carve your way out of the package. Voila! It would never come to that but it would be 100% do-able. Short of that I am not going to live in fear of religious fuckwits just because one side is mad at the other's fantasy god.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!!!!
2. But really man, only fools don't see the danger ahead.
3. Those who run towards darkness hit the wall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I believe all failed philosophy eventually fails of it's own weight. I don't need to fight organized religion. I believe all of it is based on lies or at the very least fantasy. As those untruths become undeniably evident their foundations will crumbloe and intelligent people will simply walk away and make better use of their lives.

If somehow..some way a religious zealot managed to gain control of this country I would steal a 747 and fly it into the white house solving the problem. I am a pilot. It would be very easy to snatch a cargo plane. It wouldn't even be noticed missing before the deed was done. Just ship ones self to DC and carve your way out of the package. Voila! It would never come to that but it would be 100% do-able. Short of that I am not going to live in fear of religious fuckwits just because one side is mad at the other's fantasy god.

1. You got a problem bro, on the one hand Christians are not going to kill or convert you.
2. On the other side, islam is, and will.
3. So in my opinion fear not the Christians, but do consider islam very closely, otherwise it could end up being too late for you, and your next generations.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is really tragic that the terrorist are allowed to live. It's so sad that they killed innocent people. It's a shamed that they kill innocent people that are attempting to aid those afflicted by the barbarism and totalitarian, religious fanatics that rule their lives.

Sorry bout that,

1. You got a problem bro, on the one hand Christians are not going to kill or convert you.
3. So in my opinion fear not the Christians, but do consider islam very closely, otherwise it could end up being too late for you, and your next generations.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you start all posts with Sorry bout that?

Also, as I have shown numerous times, there are Christian groups in this world who do try to kill or convert. Your reasoning is short sighted, and blinded only by recent events in America. Lucky for you, some of us don't have the attention span of a goldfish.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you start all posts with Sorry bout that?

Also, as I have shown numerous times, there are Christian groups in this world who do try to kill or convert. Your reasoning is short sighted, and blinded only by recent events in America. Lucky for you, some of us don't have the attention span of a goldfish.

1. Its just something I do.
2. Hey where are these Christians that kill or convert?
3. Or should I just take your word for it?
4. Never mind it just slipped past my goldfish, three second attention span. :lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Never mind it just slipped past my goldfish, three second attention span. :lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why?
2. I listed them earlier in this thread. See this post.
3. Or maybe you should educate yourself instead of making ignorant assumptions?
4. I think I can see it coming out the other ear already....

Regards,
TexasToast

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why?
2. I listed them earlier in this thread. See this post.
3. Or maybe you should educate yourself instead of making ignorant assumptions?
4. I think I can see it coming out the other ear already....

Regards,
TexasToast

1. Whats it to you?
2. Bullshit.
3. No assumption, fact there is no religious based on Christianity that is converting or killing, get real.
4. Yup I turn off to *Bullshit* everytime!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you think all those organizations I listed, verified throughout multiple media stations, including Fox news, somehow don't really exist? Perhaps I made them all up in a giant conspiracy? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry bout that,

So you think all those organizations I listed, verified throughout multiple media stations, including Fox news, somehow don't really exist? Perhaps I made them all up in a giant conspiracy? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. *Giant Conspiracy*?
2. No, not really, about as giant as the size of your head.
3. Its in your head mate!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Wikipedia and Fox News with cited links, to name a few of many, reporting on these issues, is all in my head? Just curious: What do YOU see when you go to this link:
FOXNews.com - Michigan Militia Group Preparing for Antichrist, Web Site Says

1. Dude, you're so far out there I can't get a meat hook on what you're trying to claim.
2. Making such claims are futile, and silly.
3. Even this link showed nowhere that anyone was at risk being, *converted or being killed*.
4. The whole story read false, these people are wrongly accused, easy enough to see.
5. Probelm is is that the federal government is more worried about its own people in small groups other than islam in their large groups, 1.5 billion.
6. Freaking idiots, try to not be like them, STH,.......you can't find any Christian Group killing people if they do not convert, get over it, and throw in the towel, its hopless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. The whole story read false, these people are wrongly accused, easy enough to see.

Ah I see. So you think it's a big conspiracy. Clearly these news stories are made up. Oh and the website of this group was clearly fabricated and pinned on them, right? And aliens abducted you when you were a child and told you that. I see now. You have single handedly refuted every dis/reputable news source that ever reported on the topic because you don't believe it's true. Well done.

Sorry bout that,

Ah I see. So you think it's a big conspiracy. Clearly these news stories are made up. Oh and the website of this group was clearly fabricated and pinned on them, right? And aliens abducted you when you were a child and told you that. I see now. You have single handedly refuted every dis/reputable news source that ever reported on the topic because you don't believe it's true. Well done.

1. I don't whether you know this, but cops lie everyday.
2. Its what they do to get a conviction.
3. They hate to lose.
4.. Every had a traffic ticket and have the cop lie?
5. I can honestly say, in every traffic ticket I have ever fought, the cop lied.
6. I mean everytime,.......
7. Media goes along with the story line they've been spoon fed all too often.
8. You're just unable to see any *Big Picture*.
9. Never mind, thats why I'm here, to show it to you.
10. But I know you can't see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited: